Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) (42983 Views)

Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week / RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

I don't know.
Okay. Me too!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by ibawon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for adding our flag there.God bless you
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by echobee(f): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
fredoooooo:

Lazy girl , when are you going to run a marathon tongue
Waiting for you grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by kraftykc(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
sammieblaize:
See what's meant to b on FP not the usual nonsense... in other words bro were proud of u...

She's a girl so that should be bro-ess.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Awesome
Incredible
Fascinating
I'm short of words Jor

I'm so proud of this babe kiss kiss kiss
I just dey blush as I dey see our flag smiley
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by ahizih(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
sammieblaize:
See what's meant to b on FP not the usual nonsense... in other words bro were proud of u...
Is a she not bro, u can call her sis if u wish
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by kuuljay(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
tunnary:
so wats d benefit of goin there
if na tonto dike poste one of her butt shot now you for click like abi?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by kuuljay(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
tunnary:
them dey pay salary for there?
that village wey you dey with your techno dey type this dem dey pay you?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by cirmuell(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
BiHung:
Cirmuell...how far
sire, I'm good...hw u?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by jazzy4naija(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Since Buhari got elected more Nigerians are taking risks.
Sai Buhari!
embarassed
didn't u read she entered the race on the 9th of April which is two days before the elections
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dsleekman(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ride on sis, we are proud of

Infact my head dey swell like garri ijebu for dat flag wey u carry so...
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by TheAlchemist: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
congrats to she, now it is my turn to be the first male Nigerian to run the north pole marathon.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by fredoooooo: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
echobee:

Waiting for you grin
if it is money and food , you will not wait for me.o ...
yeye gal grin grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by ArodewilliamsT: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is she Igbo, yoruba or Hausa. I want to know. It's important.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by ahmedtijani(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
we are proud of you
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by echobee(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
fredoooooo:

if it is money and food , you will not wait for me.o ...
yeye gal grin grin
grin grin grin grin. I go wait for u oooooo tongue. Yeye bush man angry grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by tunnary(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
kuuljay:
that village wey you dey with your techno dey type this dem dey pay you?
Wella nau
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by gmachine: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
WELDONE BRO SEE AS CON RESEMBLE OJUJU CALABAR
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by gmachine: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
WELDONE BRO SEE AS CON RESEMBLE OJUJU CALABAR
WAIT MAKE I EAT MY RICE
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by oyejideogunjumo: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
Wow! shocked this is great! cheesy

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin
remember to write ur Will before u go
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Lilyomi(f): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexeffiom:

Lolz, u just said it grin
No I only said what they wud say. grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by uncjay(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2015
dainformant:
the typical Nigerian thinking.....
My brother e tire me ooooo.....beta thing no fit reach to happen dis ogbonge country again?

1 Like

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by kondogbia(m): 5:38am On Apr 14, 2015
dainformant:
Congratulations to Tee Morgan who has become the first Nigerian to participate in one of the world's most grueling sporting challenges, the North Pole Marathon and not only participating but finishing the marathon. The Nigerian who proudly waved her flag at the end of the race was among the 45 competitors who entered the event on April 9th, with participants from different countries and races. The race is run on small, 2.62-mile loop about 10 times over hard snow or the frozen ice of the Arctic Ocean. Snipers were placed around the running circuit to protect the athletes from polar bears or other dangerous animals.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/meet-first-nigerian-tee-morgan-who.html
weldone
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by sickko(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Nigeria will be better and produce more better winners in difference aspect of life in future.

I WILL CONTRIBUTE MINE ......... shocked[color=#990000][/color]

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU ...............?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by sheriff01(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
2 bottles of orijin for her for achieving this feat..
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Eljay24(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Arrrgh!! My neighbour don finally go north pole. .. Eiya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden / Ex-Super Eagles Vs Kogi: Yahaya Bello Scores In A 1-1 Draw (Photos) / Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.