Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs (49240 Views)

Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) / May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) / Psquare Fighting Again? Paul Okoye Claims Credit For Most Of Their Hit Songs As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Alowonlejnr(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
REALCHANGE20151:
Their business

My business
Mk sure u do d branding and d marketing..........division of labour wt ur sis\bro may lead 2 jealousy 2morow grin
Am out of here cool
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's actually the TRUTH, Paul has always been the more talented of the duo... he writes most of the song, rumours has it that he singlehandedly wrote their first album " last nite"... squabbles like this always come up when one party start feeling bigger than his shoes, the other tries to remin him how things started in case he's forgotten....At the end of the day, they still twins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by modelboy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
nuelzy:
well first i doubt he eva said or posted such tin since d thread lacks concrete evidence...and common,dude has gat his prestige..he is more talented..peter is still relevant cos of his dancing and errotic display of uncatchy packs...all in all dey still remain my no.1....but gosh! dat kissdaniel....#dude is making me.....
cum u get sense
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is not news, @Rudeboypsquare is the brain behind Psquare, He writes, sing and can dance if desires to, I was listening to their double trouble interview, peter was accusing paul about laziness during rehearsal paul will always complain that he doesn't want his bone to be broken grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Ura: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg make this twins no fight o. See as dem wan take bring themselves down.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by ELODOOMZY: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
REALCHANGE20151:
Their business

My business
Hit me up I need a supply of those products. 07067288313 or 276364EA
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by anibirelawal(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
i dont see any reason that prompt paul to declare such information to the public. it is said that: two head is better than one. i could remeber during their first album video, it is written , vividly that this song is composed by paul or peter as the case may be ,.which i found unprofessional of them.so far they are brothers,they should stop acting like : ''I'm far better than my twin bro'', '' I'm the reason behind our success''. u know what i mean by the above mention!
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by eyinjuege: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
martyns303:

I noticed Paul don't dance in their music videos that much anymore, he does most of the singing,if he were to be dancing and singing then all the attention will be on him, to balance the equation Peter do the dancing and now appears to be more active. Watch all their videos, you will notice Paul takes most of the verse.

Paul has a bad back as I heard , and was adviced against those strenous dance moves by his drs.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Curvinus(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
This dude must have a chip the size of a rock on his shoulders to be making these childish comments. He needs to know that partnership business cannot work without cooperation.....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Emenahagos02(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hey you, I no dee hear igbo ooh!!!!!! undecided

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by nuelzy: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
modelboy:
cum u get sense
i dey on my own..naim one born by mistake with dis-jointed mandibles dey carry effiminate demeanour dey come my side..ok oo..
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by pbs4real(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
asadike:
Women! I just hope that his wife have not started poisoning his mind against his ejima o. See bread and butter wey dey wan separate.
nah una way sha. . .
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by abbey621(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why are some people so daft? In a group, we have some songs written individually or as a group, he's just stating fact, why come up with some bullcrap about jealousy or separation? Peter has more dance moves, swag and fierceness while paul has the tune, the lyrics and the emotional side, both of them would be nothing without their big bro (Jude), case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by danbrowndmf(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
WOMEN! WOMEN! WOMEN!.
Very Powerful set of Human,whereva they enter there must be a change,be it good or bad.there wifes might not have hand in there problem oh,but it jus normal thing that happens weneva woman comes in.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
asadike:
Women! I just hope that his wife have not started poisoning his mind against his ejima o. See bread and butter wey dey wan separate.

Cuz yall are witches
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by pbs4real(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
bros try get sense small na
person air em opinion,u say mk him try get sense. .
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by pbs4real(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

It does sound like jealousy!

For me personally, I love p square but Peter is my favourite!
nah people lyk una dey cause prob btw d twin,ur lyknes shld be equal.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by onoja12: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
That is simply what happens when a bad wife is at play,one of the twins has married a bad wife and trouble would become the order,always quarrelling and fighting.she would definitely be feed the idea to her husband that you can do better without your brother.the end is at hand

CodecJay:
Paul Okoye, the second half of P-square music group might be up to something. Paul took to Instagram this morning to share the story behind some of their smash hit songs, revealing that he single-handedly produced and wrote some of the their hit songs like ‘Bring It On‘ featuring Dave Scot as well as ‘Forever,’ ‘Personally,’ ‘No One Like You,’ ‘E No Easy,’ and ‘Do Me.’ Paul wrapped up each post with the hashtag: ‘#MyBest40SongsOfP2′....

I guess something has started fishing inside within the twin bothers again. Let us just stand and watch..........

https://instagram.com/p/1aQMn3Rvnm/
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by pbs4real(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
emilyone:
Abeg which of them is Paul
sowie 2 ask,are u 4rm MARS?
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Dreyl(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
jealous because of what? Pleaseee!
b1tch please grin
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by jamillion: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
CodecJay:
Paul Okoye, the second half of P-square music group might be up to something. Paul took to Instagram this morning to share the story behind some of their smash hit songs, revealing that he single-handedly produced and wrote some of the their hit songs like ‘Bring It On‘ featuring Dave Scot as well as ‘Forever,’ ‘Personally,’ ‘No One Like You,’ ‘E No Easy,’ and ‘Do Me.’ Paul wrapped up each post with the hashtag: ‘#MyBest40SongsOfP2′....

I guess something has started fishing inside within the twin bothers again. Let us just stand and watch..........

https://instagram.com/p/1aQMn3Rvnm/
aproko news, ofofo e never do u? Leave d brothers aloney, their life their business
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by pbs4real(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Do you have brain at all?
my guy i tire 4 d guy ooh. .wetin faceless forum dey cause,evry1 is voltron.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
I got angry when I saw the olobe calling her a tribalist
pbs4real:
my guy i tire 4 d guy ooh. .wetin faceless forum dey cause,evry1 is voltron.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Leave the boys to keep doing themselves! No try settle them! Na twins them be! As Dem take their. Hand break up, them go take am Make up!
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by ceejay80s(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
As if he song the sang alone without his blother
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by smatadex(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
I go comment after I rich pass u guyz
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by legallyblonde(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmmnnnnnnn.....expecting a new song in3,2,1...
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by opesola(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
All this na public stunt to gain more audience and make names. Abeg....
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Twoof dem don buy house for usa, u nairalanders dey here dey defined and accuse, ordinary cement una no get, una dey talk bad about people wey don build skyscrapers
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by bolaj123: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
As far am concern dOse 2 wld continou to be bread and butter.just trying to look for attentions from dere fans or get more new fans
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by axortedbabe(f): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okeikpu:
hv we met b4 (・∀・)
no we haven't, jst a harmless advice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.