Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,391 members, 7,800,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee (1378 Views)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting / This Man Will Head PDP After May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by makzeze: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Vice President Mohammed Namadi Sambo was this afternoon selected as chairman of the transition programme committee.

The committee is to work on the modalities for the May 29 handover to retired General Muhammadu Buhari who won the March 28 presidential election.

Details later...

source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/51939-sambo-heads-transition-c-ttee
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by stepo707: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not bakare again? how many factions we get for this country self?
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by makzeze: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
stepo707:
Not bakare again? how many factions we get for this country self?
two factions. Bakare leads APC team.
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by stepo707: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
makzeze:

oh okay i get now....But when did Bakare start being an APC card carrying member?
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by theV0ice: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
stepo707:

oh okay i get now....But when did Bakare start being an APC card carrying member?

He doesn't have to be. He doesn't even like plenty of the APC people

Buhari must have chosen him based on their past personal history
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by xtianh(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
K
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by BabaO2: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
makzeze:
Vice President Mohammed Namadi Sambo was this afternoon selected as chairman of the transition programme committee.

The committee is to work on the modalities for the May 29 handover to retired General Muhammadu Buhari who won the March 28 presidential election.

Details later...

source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/51939-sambo-heads-transition-c-tte
e
Why not Iwealla this time around?
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by rollybest(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
any magomago handover go land some people 4 kirikiri
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by modath(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
BabaO2:

Why not Iwealla this time around?

NOI and her theoretical/ textbook economics (that has no impact on reality) has enough more than enough "bookkeeping" to do in order to present an account that won't send most govt officials to jail.

Abeg free aunty Ngo.

1 Like

Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
makzeze:
no o... Osinbajo leads APC team. Bakare will only screen the members of the team before final approval..he may be included too
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by kokoA(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
stepo707:

Buhari can choose whoever he wants to work with. Bakare has been chosen to handle the screening of committee members, Osinbajo may likely head the committee.. With the calibre of people in Buhari's team, I'm begging to get excited for Nigeria already; Bakare, Fashola, Utomi, Kwankwanso, Shehu Sanni, etc.
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by stepo707: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
kokoA:
Buhari can choose whoever he wants to work with. Bakare has been chosen to handle the screening of committee members, Osinbajo may likely head the committee.. With the calibre of people in Buhari's team, I'm begging to get excited for Nigeria already; Bakare, Fashola, Utomi, Kwankwanso, Shehu Sanni, etc.

my brother i cant wait for this country to be great again.Cant wait to see people begging for our visas,same way we beg others.
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by denziz: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm having a feeling that Nigeria is at verge of greatness. Something inside me tells me is not going to be business as usual. Expect the unexpected,something beyond your imagination.
Re: Vice Pres. Sambo To Head PDP Transition Committee by tenry(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
GEJ and his cronies will be busy dotting their 'i' and crossing their 't's in order to present doctored documents that ll not send most of them(not all) to jail. Okonjo Iweala has much balancing to do between now and May 29th.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Supported Me - "The Traveller" Suleiman Hashimu / Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock / Muhammadu Buhari: 11 Things You Don’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.