Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V (3740 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / King Sunny Ade To Perform At Coachella 2017, Alongside Beyonce, DJ Khaled / Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Looks like Madonna poured a lot of saliva into Drake’s mouth when she pulled his head up to give him a kiss…because his reaction after the kiss was not flattering at all.

The 56 year old singer, who has said one of her dreams is to sleep with Drake, invited the 28 year old rapper on stage during her performance at Coachella yesterday and made out with him.

What she didn’t see was Drake’s reaction. He looked horrified and then wiped his mouth. Guess Drake isn’t into older women.

http://goldrushnews247.com/drake-wipes-his-mouth-after-getting-a-kiss-from-madonna-at-coachella-photos-video/

Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dafuq?!! He's like half her age. Gross.

1 Like

Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Enoquin(f): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
cheesy For him not to be able to hide the reaction, it must have been terrible. I feel bad for both the kisser and the 'kissee' (couldn't resist using that word) - the media is already on a roll
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Drake go be like* WTF this old woman has done to me* grin
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by whizjay(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked shocked

Really??
Its always been madonna's (56yrs) dream to sleep with drake(28yrs)??

Disgusting.....

Obviously, drake made it clear that he wasn't look for a sugar mummy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by ManUtdholic: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
wen qdot said gbogbo arugbo olosho kan deyin lemi

na joke
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by cocokiller1(f): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
drake b like"
yuck!!!
this is totally disgusting

1 Like

Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by cocokiller1(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
drake b like"
yuck!!!
this is totally disgusting
damn u bitch
naw m gon soak my lips in kanye's swan lake water ol day
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
I felt sorry for him. embarassed lipsrsealed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Buho(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Drake
I Wasn't Disgusted by Madonna
Kiss It Was Her Gnarly Lipstick!!!
Drake was not grossed out when Madonna
planted a prolonged lip-lock on him at Coachella
Sunday night ... his reaction was all about
lipstick aftertaste. Sources close to Drake tell
TMZ ... he loved the kiss. As for whether the
kiss was prearranged, Drake says it wasn't ...
the plan was for Madonna to dance around him
while he sat in the chair. Drake says he was not
banking on a transfer of the glossy stuff and
that's why he blanched. When you look closely
at the video, it looks like whatever lipstick there
is it's pretty colorless ... either nude or beige.
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by legallyblonde(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Enoquin:
cheesy For him not to be able to hide the reaction, it must have been terrible. I feel bad for both the kisser and the 'kissee' (couldn't resist using that word) - the media is already on a roll
abi o..the woman don drown drake with spittle cheesy grin
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by enoqueen: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Medunah: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
yeah, so??
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by ifoundmyperfect: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
If I were in his shoes, ama take a mouth laxative and purge out that filthy kiss... Yuck!
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Rilwayne001: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
ChampaignPaPi my kind sire, sorry ehn cry
Even Nicki is dreaming of kissing you.
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Diznie(f): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
56?and she's after Drake who's 28

1 Like

Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Slimzjoe(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by swaggzo(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
WELL I LOVE MADONNA SO HARD.

IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES I WOULD HAVE LICKED EVERY PART OF HER.... WIPE MY LIPS FOR WHAT?

ONLY A FEW PEOPLE GETS A CHANCE TO ROLL WITH QUEEN MADONNA. :-/
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
I felt sorry for him. embarassed lipsrsealed cry cry
The age difference though undecided
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by ddaammyy(f): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Agbaya!
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2015
You can be old and SEXY. But Ma'am Madonna is old and SLUTTY
Shame!
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Illuminati embarassed we all remember what happened to Britney spears after Madonna's kiss of death. Say good bye to drakes music career. Mark my words he fvcked with the wrong she devil. grin
Re: Drake Wipes His Mouth After Getting A Kiss From Madonna At Coachella [PHOTOS + V by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Chiam55:
Illuminati embarassed we all remember what happened to Britney spears after Madonna's kiss of death. Say good bye to drakes music career. Mark my words he fvcked with the wrong she devil. grin
Can you explain?

(1) (Reply)

See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Didn't Know Studied Law / Tiwa Savage Rocks Black See-Through Dress, Goes Pantless On Stage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.