Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

[NEW] Starting An Online Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [NEW] Starting An Online Business (379 Views)

Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / I Need Help Starting An Online Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[NEW] Starting An Online Business by dayos12(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Have you ever thought about starting an online business or a business that runs on the Internet?

I'm looking to create a new podcast focused on helping Nigerians with internet-based businesses.

But here is what I'll like to know:

1. What do you ever find 'hard' 'difficult' or 'fascinating' about online-based business?

2. Is there anything you have tried online? What was it? Did it work? How long?

If you can help me answer just these 2 questions, it would go a long way in the direction of the podcast which will be available to you for free 2 times every week.

So let me know what you think as I expect your response.

Thank you smiley
Re: [NEW] Starting An Online Business by BizKonsult(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
1. Gives you freedom, financially and becoming your own master.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Citysms247, Feel Free To Take A Look At It And Review!! / We Will You Help On Your Blog Website And Much More For Free / Free Ebooks For Webdesigner In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.