Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption (2932 Views)

LAPO Microfinance Bank Is A Devilish Loan Shark / Money-saving Tips For Surviving The Recession / Ponmo Consumption: Nigeria Losing Out Of $75bn Global Leather Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by bethelmendelsad: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
To become a distributor for this product please contact bethelmendels int'l ltd ikeja Lagos on: 08036911296, 07065804088 or visit: www.bethelmendels.com.ng

SPECIFICATIONS

Simply plug this item into your car's cigarette lighter and it instantly begins to save fuel and your money.

You can experience more horsepower, better acceleration, longer battery life, and cleaner emissions etc.

Features:

* Simply plug this item into your car's cigarette lighter and it instantly begins to save fuel and your money.
* Save 20% or more on fuel consumption.
* Just plug and save.
* You can experience more horsepower, better acceleration, longer battery life, and cleaner emissions....
* Save on gas, save our earth.
* Compact and lightweight.
* With LED indicator.
* Easy to use and starts working instantly.
* You can now join our over half a million satisfied customers and experience a significant savings on your car's gas bill.

How does it work?

Just plug and save! The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.

To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's worldwide patent pending design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions.

This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuel Shark into you car’s lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working, and reminds you that you are.

HOW TO MAKE N300,000 MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING THE CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK

If you have been searching for a novel business opportunity that is easy to start and yet promises a high return on investment. Search no further! That million- Naira business opportunity is right here in front of you!
This is not a business hype! This is not about investment gimmick! It is about buy and selling. It is about selling a tangible product that you can see, feel and touch!

This product is called –CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK

I am happy to introduce the lucrative reseller opportunity of car fuel saver shark to you. This business will change your financial life within 6 months provided you are committed, determined and hardworking. Please stay with me as I take you through a detailed analysis of how to get started, the profitability and the marketing strategy that will determine your success in the business.

HOW PROFITABLE IS THIS BUSINESS?
This business of reselling the fuel saver shark is hot; I mean really hot. This is because every car owner in Nigeria needs it in order to save the cost of refueling his car. Presently, a litre of PMS- petrol sells for N87/litre ( formally N97 before the reduction). And the use of the fuel saver shark can save a car owner N20/ Litre or more. Whaoh! This is really amazing. With this huge cost saving benefit to car owners and the huge market for the product, the profitability is very high in terms of the prospect of high sales volume.

Additionally, the fabulous profit margin in reselling the product makes it a money making spinner that can lift you up financially this year-2015

Let me show you in figures how to make N300,000 monthly profit reselling the fuel saver shark

As a reseller, you buy @ N2,000/ pc and sell @ N3,000, you make a profit of N1,000 /pc

If you could sell just 300pcs in a month maybe an average of 10pcs daily, your monthly profit would be N300,000.

However, you can make more profit than this when you sell more of the product

This amount is what most of your friends that work in oil/telecommunication companies earn in a 2-months

HOW THIS OPPORTUNITY TRANSFORMED THE LIFE A YOUNG JOBLESS GRADUATE

This opportunity has transformed the life of over 100 people nationwide, but the case of Chinedu Onyebuchi is worth mentioning here. Chinedu graduated 5 years ago in Accounting department from University of Benin. Like most youth seeking for greener pasture he came to Lagos in 2011. According to him, he had searched for job 3years without success until he responded to an advert we placed in June 2014. He was among the over 50 applicants that applied as marketers for the fuel saver shark. As usual many of the applicants that were offered the job did not resume except for Chinedu and 3 other persons.

Within the first month of marketing the fuel saver shark, Chinedu made over N150,000 profits. From this proceeds he was able to rent a room apartment for himself. He had to pack out of his friend’s house where he was squatting. By October last year, Chinedu came to my office and said “ oga I have been able to save N500,000 I want to be your distributor. I want to also recruit marketers who will sell for me”. Talk about hard work and smartness, Chinedu has it all. To cut the long story short, Chinedu now have his own office where over 15 marketer work with him.

Within 7 months of commitment and determination, the life of Chinedu has completely been transformed. I don’t know where you are financially, my dear reader. But one thing I can assure you, is that this opportunity can change your life. If I were you I will grab it WITH BOTH HANDS. Stop deceiving yourself, by wishful thinking, that things will just turn around on their own without your personal effort. The opportunity for that change is here!

HOW DOES THE FUEL SAVER SHARK WORK?

The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.

To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's worldwide patent pending design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions.

This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money ( saves over 20% on fuel consumption) at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuel Shark into your car’s lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working,

3 OUTSTANDING BENEFIT OF USING THE CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK

Reduces fuel consumption by 20% ,( you save N20 for every litre of fuel purchased)
The battery life span is increased
Reduces car emission( smoking)

WHAT IS THE MARKET POTENTIAL?

The market potential for this product is so huge and untapped. Statistically speaking,
-WE HAVE OVER 20 MILLION CARS IN NIGERIA. This figure provides a huge money making opportunity for our resellers. This product is set to make many millionaires this year 2015. To make a million Naira profit, all you need do, is just to target to sell to 1000 cars owners with a profit margin of N1000/pc, you are already a millionaire!

SIMPLE MARKETING STRATEGY THAT YOU CAN USE TO SELL 30PCS OF THE FUEL SAVER DAILY

Print fliers of the fuel saver and distribute aggressively to all car owners in traffic hold up; in big shopping malls, everywhere. There are cars everywhere
Promote and sell the product to transportation companies/cars in motor parks
Promote and sell the product in fuel filling stations

HOW DO I START AS A RESELLER OF THE PRODUCT?

We have simplified the requirement for you to become a reseller so that almost anybody who is serious to make money and change his financial status this year would be able to realize his dream through this opportunity

Start-up capital- N20,000. When you register as a reseller you will be given

1.10pcs of the fuel saver shark (reseller price for each is N2,000)

2. 50pcs of sample fliers for your marketing

3. One promo T-shirt

TAKE ACTION NOW!

Your financial condition may never change until you take action on opportunities

OPPORTUNITY ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTORS WHO CAN BUY PRODUCTS WORTH N500,000

DISTRIBUTORS BENEFIT

Enjoys 15%- 20% discount from bulk purchase
Enjoys exclusive right to sell in a particular location, all the resellers are referred to buy from him
Provision of promotional materials: T-shirts, fliers, sales bags etc
Monthly sales rebate on large volume sales
Contact address to appear on all our advertisements

DISTRIBUTORS REQUIREMENTS

Financial capacity to buy products worth N500,000 for the first time
Should have an office space
Must be able to recruit and manage a sales team

HOW TO REGISTER AS A RESELLER OR A DISTRIBUTOR

Write an application letter stating clearly your position of interest ( reseller or distributor) send to bethelmendelsng@gmail.com
After registration, proceed to the bank to pay for your starter pack
Pay N20,000 to BethelMendels Int’l Ltd. Zenith bank, A/C: 1013304037
If you stay outside Lagos include N1,000 for transportation
After payment, send an SMS of your name, phone number and location to 08028732799
Those interested in becoming distributors should call the manager on 08036911296

Bethelmendels int'l Ltd
27, atunike olabaji street, off John Olugbo street, Unity Road, Ikeja
08033264815, 07065804088

Re: Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2016
how much is the shark
Re: Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by rainmaker12(m): 1:53am On May 15, 2016
intbizoil:
how much is the shark
U want to buy shark? cheesy which aquarium u wan but am or u want roast am?
Re: Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by jayriginal: 7:39am On May 15, 2016
Please no one should pay attention to this scam.
Re: Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by mrsage(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2016
jayriginal:
Please no one should pay attention to this scam.

State your reason
Re: Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2016
rainmaker12:

U want to buy shark? cheesy which aquarium u wan but am or u want roast am?
so funny i forgot to laugh
Re: Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption by Effiongman(m): 10:45am On Jan 22
This product does not work, it is just to deceive people. check the review for that product online from google.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I will Buy Western Union, Moneygram & bank transfer At Good Rate From You. / How Much Is This Diesel Engine ? / Market Indices Plunge Further By N155billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.