Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting (32562 Views)

Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
berbs112:
Everyone got his hustle.. Why d hate?? If u no fit help u go jes Pass.... Moreover he never derailed ur thread cos the owner of d thread no complain

Hopefully you're not in support of 419...cos that's exactly what he/she/it needs help with.
Change has come! To hell with scams!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by tosinbabe(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chai GEJ's lastest committee!
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Forwetinnah: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
chynie:
there goes our mandela hope Buhari will fulfill all the promises he gave us during the campaign, cos we are watching him

For where??!! I am waiting to watch him FAIL!!

*Bite me haters*
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by anwe: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
waiting for 1=N= to 1$.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by ayusco85(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

For where??!! I am waiting to watch him FAIL!!

*Bite me haters*

I pity u. Ur so filled wit hate
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Yasher: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I just wish that tomorrow is May29.Can't wait for good work to start by the people's general.Though I wished Buhari won when he was the Godfather of himself cos I trust him but I don't trust the people that will work with him.

Yet I believe his government will be better and lay a good foundation for the kind of Nigeria we all wish for
and by April 13 2019, you'll be wishing it was May29 2019
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by naija2dabone(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok---we expect them to prepare a handover document capturing the following:

1. Budgets per MDA for the last 8 years.
2. Amounts spent per MDA for the last 8 years.
3. Achievements ---with names and pictures of heads of such MDA. This achievement should include type of project, target population and amount spent.
4. Shortcoming: We know it is usually funds. They need to write the expected funding gaps.
5. Future outlook: All pending projects and status should be include pictures etc as support document.
6. Documents must be fully signed by heads of MDA.
7. Submissions must be double-spaced, 12 points, Times New Roman and should be accompanied with email address, phone numbers and residential address in case any clarification is sought in the future.
8. Any pending issues/cases with National Assembly should be disclosed in the submissions as well.
9. This is not a document that describes "Transformation Agenda". It is not a marketing document that is colourful and glossy. Just hit the points in prose and clear articulation.

Ministries such as Petroleum, Agriculture, Power, Works and Infrastructure, Education and Health should be very detailed in their submissions. In fact some of us expect nothing less than 500 pages per ministry.

I am serious this afternoon grin

In other words, they should run your government for you Ewu.........
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by ceejay80s(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
sleekp1:
When is Buhari going to provide 24hrs electricity like he promised?
The guy no be president yet,
Come back after may 29 and ask the question again
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by pbs4real(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I just wish that tomorrow is May29.Can't wait for good work to start by the people's general.Though I wished Buhari won when he was the Godfather of himself cos I trust him but I don't trust the people that will work with him.

Yet I believe his government will be better and lay a good foundation for the kind of Nigeria we all wish for
nt an xcuse#nigeriansarewatching
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by olaoreawofele: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tell me this is not true.

1N9a:
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by John260(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Start bulksms business with 10,000 PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! BULKSMS WEBSITE AT N9999 ONLY.you can launch your own branded sms website for N9999 only.Customized website no programming knowledge required,your brand name,logo,and contact number,free Domain Name,Free Hosting,Free Webdesign,All for just N9999 08093942115
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by gulfer: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Can we have their names (Transition committee) I suspect they will use the period to doctor the doctor-ables and steal the steal-ables. Anyway, Captain America GMB is coming to clean up the mess and unearth the hidden.
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Akkord4gov: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
pbs4real:
nt an xcuse#nigeriansarewatching
Who is giving an excuse here?infact 150yrs old of Buhari is better than ur Jonathan.Watch well o and maybe with ur glasses so u can see clearly
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Akkord4gov: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yasher:
and by April 13 2019, you'll be wishing it was May29 2019
Are u d next inec chairman?
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by neyur: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akkord4gov:

I also believe that presdent-elect is not a magician. He will do his best bcause his effort can not curtail the wrath of the blind citizens.
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
ilugunboy:

The more you keep reveling in this negativity that you see about Buhari's victory....the more you are likely to miss opportunities that the new govt brings...it's an unconscious thing and you wouldn't notice it.
you are absolutely right. Criticism must be done constructively and not with blatant hate and disregard.
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
1N9a:
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....

Hian .........3billion for 2months sitting allowance, chai, this fvcking and stewpid out-going government has raped the resources of the masses, oh my world, 3billion naira = 150 million US dollars @ 200 exchange rate.........that money can provide employment for 1000 graduates minimum across the country and these thieves want to share such amount of money for just a hand-over ceremony......infact, Buhari get ready to send so many of these looters to jail............ angry angry
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by samuelson06(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
chynie:
there goes our mandela hope Buhari will fulfill all the promises he gave us during the campaign, cos we are watching him

Calm down. Take a chill pill and watch.
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by henrysam(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
1N9a:
You are here again despite several warnings on you to desist from this lies.
We shall surely know you by your lies. I pity this country if this is how APC wants to govern us.
Just continue 4 years is just not too far.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by appini: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
The way I am seeing things, this handing over might last for another two years because Nigeria is still officially at war with the Bokos.
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

this is why nothing gets done.
if you want people to work, you better get them what they need to perform.
have you heard the saying, if you peanuts, you get monkeys?

mayb e that is what buhari wants.
you cannot expect someone to leave her house by 5 am an get back home by 12 midnight an subsist only on leftovers.
the person will not do a good job.
punk ass,go get a lesson on essay writtin
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
ayusco85:

I pity u. Ur so filled wit hate

Takes one hater to know another!!
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by successhunter: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
1N9a:

Are you for real?
Your source?!
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Ujupsy: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seriously Buhari will not do much, especially on those promises he made to Nigerian while campaigning they are not realistic
Another point just like tunde Bakare said the whole set up is like Ali Baba and the fourty thieves.
It better he pick people he can trust and people who can deliver, not recommended by anybody otherwise he is bound to fail whether they declare their asset or not
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by hekkyboi: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
jonathan we knw
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by cold(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The type of lies you guys manufacture is out of this world. God Damn!
My thoughts exactly. Why are Nigerians so gullible? Really sad
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by aburordue(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gej it's time you join corps members learn SAED because may 29th is by the corner.grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
The presidency never estimated N3bn for hand-over program - Rueben Abati
They lost the joy of their victory because the one who conceded became a world hero, and of course, that took away the joy of their victory away and that is what this latest blackmail is all about, but whomever God lifts up, no man can bring down.
Before we know it, they will do another thing to lift President Goodluck Jonathan to greater glory while they are already expressing fear of the failure and blunders that is ahead of them by telling us that Nigeria is not easy to rule. And their principal has already stated that he can't perform magic.
What a life!
We are watching and waiting!
The count down starts 29th May 2015.
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Jaabioro(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2015
1N9a:
I love d pple General respond...
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by tunex22(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
i just pray that Jonathan won't postpone May 29 transition of power till further notice due to insecurity reasons cos We are Watching cool
Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by Vikky014(f): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
1N9a:
You Can lie for Africa
i wunt b surprise if your name is LAI moham*mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers / FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.