Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (53964 Views)

Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by dnawah(m): 2:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?
don't tell anybody does not mean don't write to anybody. grin
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by krrixchase(m): 2:32am On Apr 14, 2015
OP.. U didn't got to the office at 8.00pm for jus a charger.. U went for a bigger reason.. God wanted u there that's why you went.. Meet and prayerful man of God for prayers and advice .. Personally I think you were sent there by God..
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by divine247(f): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2015
My dear,how can you go for delivrance without letting the man of God knows what you facing,common look for a spirit filled man of God,confess to him,and you will be save,I once encounter something related to oat before,and was warned not to tell anyone,but I cldnt sleep,I ve to go stright to my brother who's is a pastor,I confess to him he started laughing,he said my dear dey do nothing,I e gone through that myself that dey almost killed me,so he prayed for me that's was all,am still alive.Give your life to christ.and it shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by slap1(m): 3:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Go to any branch of Winners' Chapel, next Sunday's service is tagged "Covenant Day of Long Life." You've entered a covenant with the devil, go and enter a counter-covenant with God and nothing would happen to you in the name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by arusoncd(m): 3:36am On Apr 14, 2015
This is Nairaland not Nollywood, so stop telling fake stories, if you don't tell them,that means you took bribe with a of fake oat.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by delors(m): 3:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Break the oath. You can't die.
I once knelt in the midst of 'awon iya' and it was real! And the guy who took me there, being a fraud, used those fraudulent witches to scare people. I was sternly warned not to tell anyone that I would due the very second I did.
I told my mumsy, told a few friends...way way back several years now. I'm still alive, kicking. Thank God. The forces of evil cannot prevail over light. If I die today, it's not cause of that but because my time is now...So free the others from that bandage, you are God's chosen! Selah

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by obowunmi(m): 3:42am On Apr 14, 2015
I used to think these stories were fake. Until the devil and wicked forces almost destroyed my life.

Do not, I repeat do NOT reveal any oath until you have sought direction from God and more importantly get a team of prayer warriors to intercede on your behalf.

If they do not attack you spiritually, they will come for you physically. Therefore, be wise. Ask God for wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Sparkle777(f): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm, so such things do happen? My question is, can it happen in a govt office? Cos, some govt offices u see staffs earning in hundreds of thousands yet always complaining.
Pls wat ways do we save ourselves?
To op, the oath says if u tell. Chill dear, u didnt tell, u wrote. World of difference. Send ur childhood friend a link here and also get him involved in ur place of deliverance. May God guide ur decisions.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by xtervaganza(m): 3:54am On Apr 14, 2015
I can help you if I know you personally or you're based in Ibadan.

But don't take the oath lightly don't let anybody deceive you.

The best thing you can do is to be spiritually fortified as a man should be, be it through Jesus, islam or our fathers way

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by NobleG1(m): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2015
netmillionaires:

sorry I don't mean to attack u o. Incase u think I just did. But if u ask me, I will say most people who don't believe in juju have only seen it practised in Nollywood. I think u will believe in juju if u believe in God, Jesus, and the existence of satan.
Let me tell u my own experience... I was on my way home when I saw a masquerade performing on the street close to my house. The masquerade was performing with fire when the fire pour on am. If U no believe say na human being dey under that cloth u must believe that day. Abi fire don dey born spirit too ni... The masquerade started shouting and running about. It hugged a fruit tree(i dont know if it is almond. But we use to call it fruit in lagos). And then Voila! It disappear. Some people claimed that it only used the tree as a passage to its destination while others claimed it entered d tree. Since then no one eat the fruit of the tree again until it was cut down and burnt. That is just one of the few times I av seen juju in practice.

You live in a fantacy world indeed. Show me a genuine prove of it. You don't expect people to believe you because you said so. Or do you?

Read this to be enlightened;
https://www.nairaland.com/2251079/top-10-reasons-dont-believe
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by kelechiodo(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Op reply this as soon as you wake up to assure us you are still alive. Let us be practical here. You cannot just ask a man to quit a job without giving him another another. You cannot walk to a man and inform him that devil is after him and his only hope is quitting his job moreover when his qualification is just school cert in this age that master degree holders are roaming the street. So op find a new job for your friend before he can listen to you. As for the oath, it is a binding agreement but your own was under duress and therefore null and void even in spiritual realm. But if you feel you need to help others, why not preach to your former boss for him to understand that he was scammed. I believe his life is not better. While reply this I still other practical advice.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by petkoffDrake(m): 4:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Sir, we all will die someday... the question is, where will u be when u leave this earth?
just know that God is d owner of ur life, if u tell them then u've save their life (not only ur friend, but all) God is not stupid for allowing u 4got ur charger and gave u d courage to go back and take it. who knows u might leave d world if u had not gone back and see things 4 urself.
Even if u die after telling ur friends, God will give u a place in heaven. but if anything happens to them, u are not innocent atall cos u know about it! THINK! I advice u let all of them know. God is the giver and taker of live. when its one's turn, he or she will go!
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by obiak4(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2015
I guess the op should be dead by now if you are not dead then spill the beans because you just revealed the secret to us and you are not dead na
do the needful na
you no go die na
my 10kobo contribution na
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by AgentOfAllah: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2015
tonytony208:

The life of a Christian is a life of positive encounter with God, his Creator and a life of battle with Satan, his archenemy. My friend, God the father Almighty is Real and satanic manipulation and deceptions are real.

You didn't answer my straight forward question. Have you had a personal encounter with these spiritual forces?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 14, 2015
For to get proper diagnosis you have to tell the doctor exactly whats wrong with you. Tell your pastor the full gist
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Confide in your friend's pastor and let the pastor also promise not to tell him the source of the information. The pastor can use one of those fake prophecy sessions to tell him that there is something terrible at his work place, that he needs a new job. The Oath is tool to impregnate you with fear and fear is a weapon of control.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Modelling(f): 5:49am On Apr 14, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
Op, we will all die someday, but I can assure you that you will not die because you broke a stupid oath. That sort of thinking has no place in this day and age. To this end, it would make no difference if you tell your friend or not. That shit doesn't work anyway. But if it will give you closure, do so with a clear mind. Make sure you also alert the police and your family that your life has been threatened by your boss, because I cannot discount him sending hired assassins after you.
Yea but still need 2 meet a man of God n then hav d full bliv dat nothing'll happen 2 him as a result of it. This's because, most at times, wat kills us is actually wat we bliv n nothing more hence prepare 2 remove ur mind from it once u'v said it. Just continue in prayers, God bless u.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Sike(m): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Na wa O! This is serious.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2015
People still believe this crap??

Op, so tell us, how rich is your boss? Since he has used all of you's 'glory'? Is he richer than Bill Gates? I Think not.

The only chains you see are those you've put around yourself.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Reference(m): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

Whatever you believe is empowered to change your character and alter the course of your destiny. When I read posts like these I try to enter the mindset of the person involved and from subtle lines in your narrative you have a strong predisposition to these things. The most prolific of weed will find it tough to grow on rock while the hardiest of seeds will do well in good soil.

Your friend is not doing well there simply because he is not set up to succeed there. It is a function of knowledge and application. Take him through the laws of success and no oath will hinder him.

I will tell you how the devil operates. Through the mind. The power he has over people is limited to his ability to make people beleve his capabilities and act out his agenda. He primarily rules through fear and doubt. Fear of him and doubt about yourself. If he had his way there will be no man remaining on earth. He needs people to destroy one another and he does so by manipulating their minds.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by kevoh(m): 5:59am On Apr 14, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

You didn't answer my straight forward question. Have you had a personal encounter with these spiritual forces?
Trust me, he (they) won't give you answer because there never was any one. He'll just keep going round in circles till you are tired of him.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by DePrynCe: 6:03am On Apr 14, 2015
I'm seeing ur relationship wt God not being strong,u shud have kept 2 ur grounds tht day by not conforming 2 dia silly charms even tht gun of theirs shudnt have had any effect on u. U cud imagine on mentioning de name JESUS they trembled. Well,de mistake has been made,jst narrate ur ordeals 2 de Pastor it's a simple case! Receive de grace!
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by williamspaul22(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Op but u jst told us, which means u ve broken d rule. Jst be ready to die cos I hav notyn to say tongue
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by all4gud(m): 6:10am On Apr 14, 2015
You said you went for deliverance. Why are you till afraid of telling anybody? Deliverance means you are free from the whole nonsense.
Well, it depends on where you went for the deliverance.
If you are still n doubt, visit MFM closer to you and discuss this with the pastor
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by easy4beno(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2015
First lemme first congratulate you on taking this bold step of coming out to write. Now, for you to know that writing here and still being alive is a fact that nothing will ever happen to you, of course that oath may be to scare you from telling other people, it may not have any real effect. However, before you think of telling your friends, you should first seek spiritual help and be convinced that what you re doing is right so nothing would bounce back on you.

As for your friend, evn if you tell him, the funny thing is that he may still not believe so you have to make sure you are doing the right thing by going spiritual
As for your boss, you know they say what goes around comes around, nemesis would catch up with him, that's the bitter truth, sometimes we just need to be careful.

In a nutshell, be careful how you go about these things, physical approach may likly not solve the equation but more of spiritual, next time instead of appearing, you could do a recording with your phone either audio or visual, that way you are sure of having an evidence and the whole world know about it, you would be a hero saving the lives of your friends from bondage..my advice for you is just to be careful and pray!

CHeers!

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by AgentOfAllah: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2015
DePrynCe:
I'm seeing ur relationship wt God not being strong,u shud have kept 2 ur grounds tht day by not conforming 2 dia silly charms even tht gun of theirs shudnt have had any effect on u. U cud imagine on mentioning de name JESUS they trembled. Well,de mistake has been made,jst narrate ur ordeals 2 de Pastor it's a simple case! Receive de grace!

It would be incredibly stupid of you to think it probable that a gun will not work because you mentioned the name of Jesus. Behave that way and you'll get yourself killed.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by akinszz: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2015
@Op. Post the name and the address of the company so that we can shame the devil.
Holatunde007:

What should I do?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by timota(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2015
U have already broken the oath by telling nairalanders and u are still alive. All u need is to rush to mountain of fire and miracles for deliverance and to destroy the man's stronghold
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by ETHIX(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2015
The bible says that those who lose their life will find it and vice versa. Give ur life to Jesus completely and be born again. Fear no death but ensure u are without sin. Know that the GOD u serve is able to deliver u. And if he feels not to deliver u. You should not be afraid of death.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by rman: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2015
theAtheist101:

I just hope you are not lying.

The fact is the oath would do nothing to you. All they did was to capitalise on your fear. The only problem you have are those three guys. Once that boss hears that you are talking, he would send them to harm you.

They had to threaten you with a gun to make you comply with their demands, and the say their god can harm you anywhere. They need not do that. All they needed was to have made you forget everything that happened that night. You went to the office and that your still has to remind of the oath, which means he does not trust the thing.

That your friend makes 35k per month, and yet you expect him to do well financially? Should he have own a mansion from that salary also? If he works in a place in Lagos, that own money would be spent on accommodation, feeding and transport, with negative account balance "join". Don't just pick on person on that company, and jump into conclusion that the boss's charm is working. Find out about people higher up in the company, like the boss's assistant. One case can not create a law, it is common statistics. Further, look for people in that your state that earns 35k and see how well their life is going, bring that they are not in the boss's list.

Even if you want to tell them, because of guilt, make sure that your can't find you. Relay the information to your former colleagues with almost care. They shouldn't know your address, because that might be a risk. All the best.

We have a winner!

I love sound logical reasoning and you did justice to the situation with your post. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by papaskino(m): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Open this post and show him to read!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You. / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.