Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (63551 Views)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Photo: When Your Mum Tells You She Left Dangote For Your Dad / When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by KingTom(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
dechandel:
So Kingtom, your mum left Dangote for your dad? grin
No wonder lipsrsealed
You still dey talk abi? Aje grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Tank God say i don get people like you sef i go dey bribe you to help me enlarge my ministry grin

Hehehehe lipsrsealed
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by eluquenson(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
How come this baby resembles Orubebe abi na only me observe that ni.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Octaves(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op, remove the quotation mark in your title. It's confusing
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Hehehehe lipsrsealed
grin no mind me jhare, you sef sabi say i no dey create dvmb threads, my threads dey surely hit FP cool
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

grin no mind me jhare, you sef sabi say i no dey create dvmb threads, my threads dey surely hit FP cool

Abi smiley
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.
She rejected SAIDI OSUPA when he was nobody.

Note: don't quote me on this I don't give a flying fucck wether you believe me or not.

The poster below me, I have an eye on you.
If I were your sister I wouldn't regret it, she would probably have gotten lost in his list of his wives and concubines undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by yahrant140(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol! What a funny scenario!! The woman must nun or family of bala mohammed , isa yuguda or adamu muazu! The game losser himself.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Superstar007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.
She rejected SAIDI OSUPA when he was nobody.

Note: don't quote me on this I don't give a flying fucck wether you believe me or not.

How did you pull that off?
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu na that one get nutrients pass grin
Your papa grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by dechandel(f): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
You still dey talk abi? Aje grin
Nama grin How market na? You smell one naira today at all?? grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by ehis05(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol...d boy b like....who my papa don help
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by modskiller(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who the heck is that Falconey guy!!!! Seems he has shares listed on nigeria stock exchange. Don't share this if you don't want me to molest Falconey!!! angry
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by ovaRAYted(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olami90:
Dt boy must b a bastard then. How wld he av bin given birth to if his mum was married to dangote.he must b #omoorita in heaven bfor he was given birth to.

still looking for the sense in this statement.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Lanre90(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Your papa grin
na hin breakfast tomorrowgrin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Dygeasy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
dechandel:
lipsrsealed
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by dechandel(f): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
dechandel:
Chai all this insult for only me? grin grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Dygeasy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
Chai all this insult for only me? grin grin grin

No Mind them, dem no get your Power at allgrin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Tattooboy: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:
Fvcking Hilarious gringrin
34 shares jst 4 dis? So unreal.

Funny pic.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
na hin breakfast tomorrowgrin grin
gringrin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by blackfase(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2015
If in reality a situation like this arose, d kiddo in question being purportedly consoled wuldv neither been a blood nor caricature of Dangotes'.....
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by beautyamaka25(f): 1:29am On Apr 14, 2015
What [b][/b] shocked[email][/email] shocked mum u are going back to beg him tongue tongue tongue
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Myself2(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2015
falconey:
on a serious note [b]this kind of thing did happened to one of my aunt.
[/b]She rejected SAIDI OSUPA when he was nobody.

Who is Saudi Osupa ,I thought Saudi Arabia was the name of a country

BTW,per the bolded,you should have written "did happen" and not "did happened" wink wink
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by vickylala239: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Orijin101:

alberto. . . why na
see as you dey cast me embarassed
tongue tongue
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Walahi u be first klass mumu
Distinction Wehrey 5.0 grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2015
MzzTega:

Falconey
Falconey!!!!!! grin
seun sure got more work to do on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When Women Say They Got Pregnant By Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.