Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (73775 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by skinpok: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
The fastest is UNIZIK
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Seemyfather(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not so at all. All na Ibadan Poly!

Gbam!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jmoore(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
CR9R:
did you serve?
I have not served. I am not sure about the service stuff. But with time, graduates from NOUN can go for service.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

You can add yours if you think the listed ones are wrong
This list is never complete without Unizik. Do your research.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes o!
Wrote my final exams on the 19th of Dec. 2011. By 8pm with a torch light!!
What a school! cheesy

ojotu4real:

Last last u don free from dere wahala sha, my cuzin attended dat skool.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by codedove: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Federal University ofTechnology Akure (FUTA) runs their academic calender with a speed of Light.
Don't compare any school with them apart from Unilorin .
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akalia(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Casitas university and Madonna university, in addition ; Osisatech polytechnic
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ojotu4real(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
Yes o!
Wrote my final exams on the 19th of Dec. 2011. By 8pm with a torch light!!
What a school! cheesy

Hahahaha, i can imagine,no wonder u remember d date. Una for contribute rent gen
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by UncleSnr(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
CR9R:
did you serve?

jmoore:

I have not served. I am not sure about the service stuff. But with time, graduates from NOUN can go for service.

To answer this question and clear doubt, go to http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists and check list of schools there.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Abumadea: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
humberjade:

Chai!!! Na Medicine you study? grin

But on a more serious note, OOU can reset one's bright destiny if care is not taken.
Na Chemistry o. I started pre degree in sept. 2004 after writing Jamb four times. I got admission after my predegree in 2006 after waiting for almost a year b4 admission. I wrote my final paper in 2010 and waited till 2011 b4 being cleared. I went for service Nov. 2011 batch C. It was always from one strike to another, internal and external( ASUU in general). I hear things av changed for the better now.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Ositawap: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Medunah:
FU OTUEKE, they re already on 1st semester break
....Unizik started dia second semester

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dollarlander: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
sauceny:
Its best a school is slow & ends up producing better graduates,rather than rushing the school calendar & ends up producing a graduate that doesn't know how to write a letter.

Bros or sis, how can a graduate that doesn't know how to write a letter managed to enter university in the first place. Is there any university that teaches how to write letter.

Please always think before you dump anything here o. This is not acceptable.

There's nothing better than to enter and finish at the right time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Joboms(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

Uniosun don dey slow now
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

See dis hater, kwasu producd the third best student in W/Africa in her first convo, currently one of the fastest growing uni in Nija, one of the only three skulz in Nija dat is recognized by enactus, shey make I dey giv u points go?
See no be the graduate thin we dey talk about.

Na the work aspects.

You know how graduate dey for naija without work?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by tohero(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

You could have indicated how many weeks long a semester span in these schools.

Folakeme:
LASU grin
She's on point.
10 weeks of Lectures.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by EMriss(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]NUHU bamali polytechnic zaria ;DNUHU bamali polytechnic zaria
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Viciyus:

See no be the graduate thin we dey talk about.

Na the work aspects.

You know how graduate dey for naija without work?
U will rarely see a KWASU graduate in d labor market, we graduate as job creators not Job seekers.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by tohero(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akalia:
Casitas university and Madonna university, in addition ; Osisatech polytechnic
grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by shogat(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dwillz55:
Uniabuja . Already 0n sec0nd semester
tell them.Are you a student of the school?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obaty(f): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
op, that list is incomplete without NDU
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by tobiajayip(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
The fastest university in Nigeria is not in Nigerai. Yes or No

U can add ur comment.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by otizs: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
jmoore:
NOUN>> National Open University of Nigeria

I graduated after 3 years when they were not monitoring their "flexible mode". grin

Not possible now, but you can still graduate in 4 years. No strikes.
Hello, please ℓ need information concern that school program. Thanks. With HND certificate from Federal polytechnic, computer science, †̥o NOUN? Thanks
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by uhuru2015: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dwillz55:
Uniabuja . Already 0n sec0nd semester
Second semester of which session?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by nairaarea: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
FOR UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS FOR ALL FACULTIES, GO TO www.chssag..com

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ibnbazz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
sseunhayor:
UNILORIN ONLY
unitrailer nko
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Olajumokedamope: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
I never knew UNIOSUN would make d list.Proudly UNIOSUN grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Welrez(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Have you guys heard of NDU- Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State? I guess it has the fastest calender in the whole country. It's about to take its second semester exams in two weeks time from now. It's faster than Usain Bolt.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by miclef86(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
BSU
BABCOCK
ABU
BSU is supposed to round up this year academic calendar in September...not until this strike.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jmoore(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
otizs:
Hello, please ℓ need information concern that school program. Thanks. With HND certificate from Federal polytechnic, computer science, †̥o NOUN? Thanks

You can, depending on your grade. There is a thread for NOUN click>> https://www.nairaland.com/144162/national-open-university-nigeria-noun
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by executivegej: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Welrez:
Have you guys heard of NDU- Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State? I guess it has the fastest calender in the whole country. It's about to take its second semester exams in two weeks time from now. It's faster than Usain Bolt.
Still slower than KWASU, we startn nxt week, and exams run only for a week....#NOW that's what I call FAST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / SIX Secrets That Your Girlfriend Won’t Let You. / Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.