Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) (60655 Views)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) / Photos: Actress Mide Martins Rocks Denim Bum Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
I didn't know Mercy had an older daughter?
thank God the comment is from a female......MILITARY ZONE repeated cool
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by biafranqueen: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
U didn't ans d question na
I'm asking it like a question cause am not sure sha.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Phemour: 4:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Diznie:
very cute girl
Like u, pls let's chat on bbm.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:46am On Apr 14, 2015
u wore it better
I meant d make-up
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Skoopy(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Hope her daughter is beautiful in brain, just been curious.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by usdam: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
She looks lovely, cute and sweeeeeeeeeeet.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Creamish(f): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2015
kitnah:
Her daughter is soooo hot

Love the dress!!

Love her stature,petite things toh bad

Dress?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Decentdamsel(f): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2015
sheemee:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facecee2026..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

In other words,space is booked
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by tabaralph: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
I didn't know Mercy had an older daughter?
all this actress wey dey born at age 15 no dey shame,small time u go see genevive own wey she born at age. 14 ,,,,yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Enny895: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Dumb ass question player one

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2015
icebebe:
they are the new sales girls in iya basira's shop

#faints#

WICKED!!!!!!
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Olamitisoji(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Ehya oya sorie, i wont say that again
nkemdi89:

Agbaya
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by cajetan5: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
no one
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Yasher: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
All I want is to see her last examination scripts. angry
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Mt1st: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
The mother but the daughter is a treasure too
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by kwencypresh(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
lol
icebebe:
they are the new sales girls in iya basira's shop
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
That bae is Cute.. I think y'all know who am talking about.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by ogo4god: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sokoto Diran...........asewo dey smell.............
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Theeldah(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
kodded:
13 years writing waec ?

My sister you normal undecided ?
stay there...my sister wrote waec at 14 n she made it...i took myn at 15...besides there is also something called "junior Waec"
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Theeldah:
stay there...my sister wrote waec at 14 n she made it...i took myn at 15...besides there is also something called "junior Waec"
i wrote mine 15 also,senior waec i mean,so what is he saying
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
kodded:
13 years writing waec ?

My sister you normal undecided ?
i wrote mine 15,any p to that.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Theeldah(f): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettydiva89:

i wrote mine 15 also,senior waec i mean,so what is he saying
i guess he thought we were still at that age when males must have grown beards n the females must have given birth to children before being fit to write ssce
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Theeldah:
i guess he thought we were still at that age when males must have grown beards n the females must have given birth to children before being fit to write ssce
abi ooo
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Bid98: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mama nailed it...Curves came in handy.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2015
haliee:

My thoughts exactly!!!

really?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Henycymama(f): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
cool n coded outfit....
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Michelle Rocks Denim On Denim Trend (photo) by Trueyarn(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Spirit of mami water. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.