Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! (3605 Views)

My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! by blazetitov: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2015
MARKone:

He is asking why are you writing like that. How old is your sister, you can send her to come and stay with me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Bad guy!!!
Re: I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
yhusiee:

Y dz evry1 tnk drz smtyn wrng wt d way I write!!! I mean, u all can read it, cnt u?

Yes one can read it with much difficulty..
You can save us all the stress by writing in clear words
Re: I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! by VintageCocktail(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yhusie, let's be honest here, your juvenile way of writing won't attract much attention from the family section members. Thorpido and the rest were being generous. Please modify it. Thanks.
Re: I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! by moski5(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
How's everything since you opnd ds thrd
Re: I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! by Richy4(m): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2015
I would have given a little bit of an advice. But since I can't understand and not into cut and join writing, I just have to wish you good luck.
Re: I Said "NO" To My Parents!!! by moski5(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
yhusiee:
Now, ur wt I call a perfect gentle man. Tnku #courtesies#
How's everything since then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Sends Nude Video To Church's Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide(pix) / Must Wife Travel Every Christmas / 26 Wrong Motives For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.