Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation (662 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Goodday y'all,plz i need a candid advice from business oriented people,which btw forex nd mini importation guarantees steady flow of income for a student?plz ur opinion is important
Re: Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
its possible to combine the two..but u have to do your homemwork..
Re: Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation by Ura: 5:22am On Apr 14, 2015
How well can you trade forex? Demo account and real trading account are two different experiences o. If you no sabi, better go for your importation before you go and throw your money away.
Re: Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Thanks for the response, but someone said he can help me manage my forex account while i shud xpect 30% profit monthly.is it advisable?morr opinion please
Re: Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation by omakay(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2015
These are 2 different sectors. The financial Market Analysis and Consumer Goods Analysis. Do not for one second think that because they are internet based, they are simple to manage. You better know what you are up against or YOU WILL LOSE IN BOTH SECTORS.
Re: Between Forex Trade And Mini Importation by fxstory(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
my candid advice would be to leave forex alone until you are willing to lose your cash without getting frustrated.forex is not a days job where you just click buy and sell as the gurus painted it.you need the knowledge to excel.so leave it and look for something else because anything that made you venture into it would be a disaster since the cash is not something you are willing to lose.as a student, don't be caught up in the web of frustration

fx is a risky business, so it requires the knowledge.as for account management, my advice would be to stay clear from it.i don't buy the idea of one managing someones account when they can use their cash to trade and make all the profit.don't enter one chance.most at times the money end up entering voice mail.so be warned.leave fx alone and use the time you have to learn it as you focused on other stuffs like importation or other things.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Investors Will Not Fund Your Startup / All Information About (recharge Card) Printing Business. POS Or COMPUTER? / Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.