Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

They Are Back In The Game: Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / They Are Back In The Game: Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K Smartphone (1030 Views)

Sharp Announces Waterproof Android One Phone See Specs & Price / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Sony's Xperia Z5 Family Includes The World's First 4K Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are Back In The Game: Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K Smartphone by TechAfrikico: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Frankly speaking, I can’t remember the last time I saw a sharp phone. What the company is mostly known for is Home Electronics ranging from Television’s, Home Theaters, Microwaves among other. overall Sharp has 41 mobile phones, 4 of which are smartphones.

From the look of things, Sharp seem to be serious about joining the smartphone industry to see if they could have their share of the jelly with its Aquos Crystal smartphone which is almost a bezeless piece of work. But if Sharp want’s to join the battle, they need more than just an Aquos Crystal Display phone. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/04/13/they-are-back-in-the-game-sharp-announces-5-5-inch-4k-smartphone/
Re: They Are Back In The Game: Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K Smartphone by swaggzo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
LOL ANOTHER TV MODEL FROM SHARP!
Re: They Are Back In The Game: Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K Smartphone by imsuboi(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2015
if I hit that link, let my right hand wither. . .

(1) (Reply)

HTC Announces Lollipop Release For Desire Eye And Desire 816 / Warhammer 40000 Freeblade Generator | Online Resources / Meet The World's First Triple Sims Android 5.0inch -bluboo Xfire 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.