Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Create Free Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create Free Website (999 Views)

Click To Knw Where To Create Free Website Free Hosting 4ever / How To Create Free Blog / Create Free Toolbar To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Free Website by Richiez(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
create free website at www.xanga.com/reachobi or www.citymax.com
Re: Create Free Website by cool0: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2014
Creating a site is the most important part in web development.moreover dont prefer free stuff it often lacks quality & wont have full control , making blog is especially small sites like you want. A website need 3 thing, domain, hosting and web pages.. all u need is to sign up in http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994There are tons of companies out there that will design a blog for you but one area that I have had luck with this site .In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Know The Cost Of Advertising On This Forum / 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month / Website Content Size And Traffic Volume: The On-page Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.