Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Tried To Forget Last Year’s Troubles – Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Tried To Forget Last Year’s Troubles – Messi (371 Views)

Calabar Tragedy: We Tried To Stop Our Husbands From Going To The Viewing Centre / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! / FIFA Tells Nigerian Referees To Forget Officiating At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Forget Last Year’s Troubles – Messi by actioneyo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Four-time World Player of the Year Lionel Messi has admitted that he struggled to overcome injuries in Barcelona’s first trophyless campaign for six years last season.
As well as the disappointment at club level, Messi suffered the devastation of losing the World Cup final with Argentina and saw Cristiano Ronaldo oust him to win the World Player of the Year for a second consecutive year.
“Last season, I had an inconsistent season. I was out for a long time with injuries and I missed a lot of games,” Messi told Barcelona’s website.
File: Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi
“When I returned to playing I didn’t feel good. It was a year I have tried to forget quickly to get back to my best with the effort, work and joy with which I have always had and thankfully now I feel very good.”
Messi has stormed back to form since this season with 45 goals in 44 games to put Barca in position for just the second treble in the club’s history.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-tried-to-forget-last-years-troubles-messi/#sthash.SKei6xpj.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Man City Hammer West Ham 2-0 / Akwa United Bags First Win Against Gabros FC / At Last, Keshi Seals New Eagles Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.