Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC (27441 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrCEO69:

ok, just that a friend of mine used that moniker during 2go days... Nd he is frm Abia, Ngwa. Nd u were intrested in Abia election so i tot u r smhw him...
No sir. And about Abia election, I said 'I'm not interested in Abia elections'.
Anyways im not him, not from Abia and never been there
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No sir. And about Abia election, I said 'I'm not interested in Abia elections'.
Anyways im not him, not from Abia and never been there
Jack Sparrow, from the Caribbean Island cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Jack Sparrow, from the Caribbean Island cheesy

That's who this pirate is cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That's who this pirate is cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by kayce911(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am typing this from my papa house in Ohafia. When I tell you Ohafian is a strong hold of APGA,plz dnt argue it.Hon Ude Oko(Abia assemblie speaker),is from Mkporo,a small town under Ohafia local govt area where I worked as an inec adhoc staff.the manipulation that made it seem as if pdp won ohafia was done at Mkporo.Inec cancelled that area, is part of the place that will be re-runned. Sequel to that Pdp didn't win Ohafia again but Apga won. The pix result you posted was the total score of pdp when Ohafia result was in favour of pdp but after the adjustment pdp total score so far now reduced to 248 456 against the initial 25 something thousand.
As for Osisioma,it is not dominated by non indigenes,Osisioma is the home of Eke Apara ngwa ppl and the reside heavily there. The entrance of Osisioma lies industrial estate,which is not majorly a residential area and won't count much. Non Ngwa indigenes are heavily populated at Aba north and south. Ngwa ppl won't let this slip from their hand. Believe you me is over for Oti in this struggle.Is the hard truth we must accept.
centjamie:

Hian! Dude,i'm not sure you have been following this election.first,Ohafia isn't one of Ottis's stronghold and has never been.he even lost there.

It was a landslide win for pdp in obingwa and osisioma lgas wch almst led to the cancellation of the results from those lgas because apga protested seriously against the announcements of those results citing electoral violence and massive rigging etc as reasons why they shud cancel them.The state Returning Officer and Vice Chancellor, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Prof. Benjamin Ozumba,obliged them and cancelled the results but was force to render them valid agn when pdp interferred, having given constitutional reasons why she shouldn't cancel.they also called Jega who then ordered that the results be announced.

The woman couldn't stil announce a winner yesterday because she smelt a rat, plus petitions from apga agents and decided to have a re-run in some wards in ugwunagbo,osisioma ngwa and arochukwu where election didn't hold as a result of allegedly death scare from pdp.while Arochukwu is naturally Otti's stronghold,ugwunagbo and osisioma are core ngwa lands. but places where there are gona be a re-run are places largely populated by non-ngwa indigenes who support otti.they are among places referred to as Aba main town.

If inec(prof ozumba) wasn't on Otti's side,there was nothing stopping her from announcing a winner because the whole results were already collated.

You may want to check here
https://www.nairaland.com/2252426/gov-t.a-orji-metuh-force

See also
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by rildwanullahi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
centjamie:

Smh.....dude dnt say what you dnt knw.Okezie Victor ikpeazu is a different person from Okezie orji.

both are from obingwa though.
okay thanks for clarifying but I have seen orji in posters sha
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Lol cheesy

How's your day going bruv?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Takim107(f): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
patmaine:

baby did u just wake..how apc take enter dis matter. Abi u miss road online
eyah you sound bored,care for a walk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Takim107(f): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
georjay:
. Are you a dunderhead or you are trying to be a dumbo...don't tell me you are in a close relationship with stupidity and ignorance...get a life...most importantly get a brain...
oops, are you done talking, you sure need a massage to ease that hate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Abduletudaye(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Takim107:
eyah you sound bored,care for a walk?

You this woman tho... grin cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How's your day going bruv?
Hey Jack, I'm good man. Though I'm freaked out, I'm heading to the joint now. You guessed right, I gat to wind out, extricate my fvcked up self. Yeah, you gat it, fresh fish P-soup and a brewed pint to the rescuecheesy

How's Abia doing, still inconclusive?cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Hey Jack, I'm good man. Though I'm freaked out, I'm heading to the joint now. You guessed right, I gat to wind out, extricate my fvcked up self. Yeah, you gat it, fresh fish P-soup and a brewed pint to the rescuecheesy

How's Abia doing, still inconclusive?cheesy

Lol. U dey enjoy o.
Baba carry your boy follow body Na. I dey thirsty. Make I drink n chop P soup for your head

Abia? Lol. I no b Abia o. I'm not interested in the result
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by centjamie(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
kayce911:
I am typing this from my papa house in Ohafia. When I tell you Ohafian is a strong hold of APGA,plz dnt argue it.Hon Ude Oko(Abia assemblie speaker),is from Mkporo,a small town under Ohafia local govt area where I worked as an inec adhoc staff.the manipulation that made it seem as if pdp won ohafia was done at Mkporo.Inec cancelled that area, is part of the place that will be re-runned. Sequel to that Pdp didn't win Ohafia again but Apga won. The pix result you posted was the total score of pdp when Ohafia result was in favour of pdp but after the adjustment pdp total score so far now reduced to 248 456 against the initial 25 something thousand.
As for Osisioma,it is not dominated by non indigenes,Osisioma is the home of Eke Apara ngwa ppl and the reside heavily there. The entrance of Osisioma lies industrial estate,which is not majorly a residential area and won't count much. Non Ngwa indigenes are heavily populated at Aba north and south. Ngwa ppl won't let this slip from their hand. Believe you me is over for Oti in this struggle.Is the hard truth we must accept.

Yeah i later confirmed.you are right about the ohafia ish.

but i still think you are not too sure about the osisioma thing.apart from the interior part of that town,every other place is filled without non-indigenes bro.i'm NGWA myself n i ve lived my whole life in Aba.pdp wil only have to smile if the re-run happens in d interior parts of d LG.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. U dey enjoy o.
Baba carry your boy follow body Na. I dey thirsty. Make I drink n chop P soup for your head

Abia? Lol. I no b Abia o. I'm not interested in the result
Pity, Never worry. Will beep u up anytime soon.

You're not for Abia, Rivers I supposed.. It's well bruh.smiley
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
The person that u quoted doesn't know about Osisioma, non indigenes dominate osisoma except in ekeakpara, inner umuojima and some part of ayaba_umueze
centjamie:

Yeah i later confirmed.you are right about the ohafia ish.

but i still think you are not too sure about the osisioma thing.apart from the interior part of that town,every other place is filled without non-indigenes bro.i'm NGWA myself n i ve lived my whole life in Aba.pdp wil only have to smile if the re-run happens in d interior parts of d LG.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Pity, Never worry. Will beep u up anytime soon.

You're not for Abia, Rivers I supposed.. It's well bruh.smiley

ok boss.
im not even from SE or SS. but I love rivers cuz of Wike cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

ok boss.
im not even from SE or SS. but I love rivers cuz of Wike cheesy
Oh I see! When the wrong one loves you right. Wike bi ti bawo? Lol. Enjoy man.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Oh I see! When the wrong one loves you right. Wike bi ti bawo? Lol. Enjoy man.

I like strong men
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I like strong men
Man, Wike is a thief and wicked. How you like a man like that beats me. He ain't even strong cos if he is madam piss wouldn't be his hunchback.smiley
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Man, Wike is a thief and wicked. How you like a man like that beats me. He ain't even strong cos if he is madam piss wouldn't be his hunchback.smiley

lol. why would u say such?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. why would u say such?
Rigging is wickedcheesy

Ohhkay, Wike is your man. I give upcheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Rigging is wickedcheesy

Ohhkay, Wike is your man. I give upcheesy

lol. which simply means Tinubu is wicked tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. which simply means Tinubu is wicked tongue tongue tongue
Lol.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Lol.

me dey watch Atletico vs R. Madrid
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

me dey watch Atletico vs R. Madrid
Ohkay. It's my shitty day. I'ma run home and hit the sack.

Regards to Wikesmiley
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Ohkay. It's my shitty day. I'ma run home and hit the sack.

Regards to Wikesmiley

don't. abeg stay there and enjoy your chilled odeku plus nice Psoup
wike no sabi me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by centjamie(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
The person that u quoted doesn't know about Osisioma, non indigenes dominate osisoma except in ekeakpara, inner umuojima and some part of ayaba_umueze

Yeah i noticed.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Burger01(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

don't. abeg stay there and enjoy your chilled odeku plus nice Psoup
wike no sabi me ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. I don't do Odeku. I do lighter brew cos I'm lighter and not heavier. Done with Psoup. I eat fish so tay na me dey carry 1st from back in class back in secondary school. I nor sabi book at all cos of my love for fish headcheesy

Hope u dey enjoy your migration to politics section. Na politics section the happenings dey happen for nairaland. Na to curse and fight tirecheesy.

Night night bruh.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. I don't do Odeku. I do lighter brew cos I'm lighter and not heavier. Done with Psoup. I eat fish so tay na me dey carry 1st from back in class back in secondary school. I nor sabi book at all cos of my love for fish headcheesy

Hope u dey enjoy your migration to politics section. Na politics section the happenings dey happen for nairaland. Na to curse and fight tirecheesy.

Night night bruh.

lol. night bruh

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by estherchiomafav: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
T A Orji, All the plans you are making to see that Abia State will remain in your hands alone, God is watching you and He will surely pay you back.God will meet you as He meet Saul on his way to Damacus and then you will answer Lord who are you? He will put confusion among you all. Whosoever that is Fighting APGA shall surely end up in fighting his family members.
All PDP members, remove yourself from evil acts least what happened to Pharoah and the Egyptians in the red sea, will exactly happen to you all shortly.
The cries of the innocent ones and the less privileged, God has come to our rescue. If you people continue, remember the days of Abacha, That is exactly what will happen to you all Amen.

Alex Otti, God is with you and will continuously be with you till you are victorious. If God be for Otti, Who can be against him? Nobody

We need change
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by donklens: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
UPDATE
INEC Umuahia schedules Press Briefing for tomorrow April 16 to release full list of affected PUs & announce rerun date
Re: Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nnaammpp(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Since all this igbo people are supporting pdp allover, jimi agbaje in lagos and Nyesom Wike in my State. You people deserve a Revolutionary Leader in no other than Ochendu Theodore Orji. Pdp Should rule there till 2099..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Adamawa State / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.