Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG (6650 Views)

APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by jazzydee: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Feelers in Abuja points to the fact that the APC sources close to president elect is conflicted on the choice of office to give the outgoing governor of rivers state who was a major financier of APC campaign and contributed a lot to the success of APC though largely in political drama, Alleged plots and counterplots that were mostly in the realm of fiction, but contributed very little in the way of actual votes that led to APCs success as he only managed to garner a mere 60,000 votes for Apc in the presidential and 100,000 votes in the guber out of the over 1.4 million votes cast in Rivers state.

The dilemma is due to the fact that the character of Gov. Amaechi which makes him a danger to the presidency as he cannot be fully trusted due to his penchant for betrayal and inability to keep his tongue in check.

Many in the know are advising the general to give Amaechi the same kind of treatment that he meted to his former campaign director Nyesom Wike who helped him become governor twice.
the Advice is to give amaechi a position that will keep him in abuja but keep him far away from where sensitive decision about the government will be taken as he cannot be fully trusted, but must be tolerated.

Information so far was pointing to the position of Secretary to the federal Government but the jury is still out on that because some members of the panel feel that the position of SFG is too sensitive for an emotionally immature Amaechi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by frankyychiji(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi should head the ministry of women affairs. The effeminate guy would not succeed in any other ministry!

17 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by 2Brains1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bad belle pipil leave Amechi alone!

16 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by jazzydee: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Amaechi should head the ministry of women affairs. The effeminate guy would not succeed in any other ministry!
LOL grin grin grin grin he didnt get the women vote in rivers state after helping braid their hair, i doubt if the Nigerian women will want such a man heading such critical office.

8 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
OP i spoke with one of the people in the know About buharis coming government and they say that Gen. Buhari has been advised to keep people that will largely want to use his presidency for a revenge mission away from position of powers.

He said that Amaechi is one of those politicians that fall under the category that may want to use the incoming Administration for revenge on his perceived enemy and that the kitchen cabinet of the general are on the watch.

7 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Wristler: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why do pple think Amaechi betrayed anyone??. The guy is making exploits and ya'll can only beef

7 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
you called amaechi an effeminate guy? You've not seen his sagacity. Check the meaning of the world again, and you will see that amaechi is a lion.

5 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:
OP i spoke with one of the people in the know About buharis coming government and they say that Gen. Buhari has been advised to keep people that will largely want to use his presidency for a revenge mission away from position of powers.

He said that Amaechi is one of those politicians that fall under the category that may want to use the incoming Administration for revenge on his perceived enemy and that the kitchen cabinet of the general are on the watch.
Amaechi is our next minister of petroleum or SFG. You guys can go and drown in the lagoon.

9 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by xpac01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lies! Lies!!! Where is source. Infact, I don't even need source to prove its true.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi Problem na Amaechi problem..

My problem na my problem..

madame Amaechi should kari hin cross, my own dey even heavy me sef..

4 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Me thinks Amaexhi should simply be made to head Ministry of Niger Delta and oversea NDDC...the way he used rivers money for infrastructural development is unprecedented. Check out the schools and health care. The guy is good.

12 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
Amaechi is our next minister of petroleum or SFG. You guys can go and drown in the lagoon.
How do you know? you cant give such sensitive position to a betrayer. he might use it to fight Buhari.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Bevista: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
some members of the panel feel that the position of SSG is too sensitive for an emotionally immature Amaechi.
It's SGF not SSG.

6 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Samunique(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
xpac01:
Lies! Lies!!! Where is source. Infact, I don't even need source to prove its true.
Lie or no lie, the question is, can Amechi be trusted?
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by ifyan(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
BiHung:
Me thinks Amaexhi should simply be made to head Ministry of Niger Delta and oversea NDDC...the way he used rivers money for infrastructural development is unprecedented. Check out the schools and health care. The guy is good.
That was when he was in PDP. But as move to APC, he CHANGE asU want it.
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by xpac01(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Samunique:
Lie or no lie, the question is, can Amechi be trusted?
Can you be trusted? How will you react when a woman (PEJ)is playing dangerous music to a fat man who want to start dancing to the tune or your head?? Can you be trusted to maintain your loyalty to him even if he is baptizer.? Can you?
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by joeyfire(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:

SGF ke when Fashola dey there are you kidding me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

How do you know? you cant give such sensitive position to a betrayer. he might use it to fight Buhari.
AMAECHI is not a betrayer. Dispute that if you have your facts.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by frankyychiji(f): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
you called amaechi an effeminate guy? You've not seen his sagacity. Check the meaning of the world again, and you will see that amaechi is a lion.
LOL @the meaning of the WORLD grin. The kitten of ubima is effeminate!

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
joeyfire:

SGF ke when Fashola dey there are you kidding me?
fash na minister of justice/AGF nau.
Kwankwaso as FCT minister.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by jazzydee: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
AMAECHI is not a betrayer. Dispute that if you have your facts.
he betrayed the SS and his brother by working with a northerner to frustrate the Presidential ambition of his family, If that is not betrayal then the meaning of the word should be reviewed.

5 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by todayguest(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
notobs:

Just listen to yourself. After all Amaechi deed for APC. A man who went out of his way to support Buhari, at the expense of his kinsman, and against the will of his people, with everything in his arsenal, in all honesty and dedication, now tagged a 'betrayer' APC must be another scam!

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by oikyuravya(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
amaechi is the best thing for us

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by cKaiser: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi- Minister of Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
todayguest:
Just listen to yourself. After all Amaechi deed for APC. A man who went out of his way to support Buhari, at the expense of his kinsman, and against the will of his people, with everything in his arsenal, in all honesty and dedication, now tagged a 'betrayer' APC must be another scam!
You mean the guy who betrayed his people and his kinsmen? If he can betray his own people, then he can easily betray the General

3 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Collynzo9: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
fash na minister of justice/AGF nau.
Kwankwaso as FCT minister.
Is Kwankwaso not a Senator?
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by todayguest(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP is bad; APC is worse!

4 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by Caseless: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
jazzydee:

he betrayed the SS and his brother by working with a northerner to frustrate the ambition of his family.
shallow-minded people and, people with little knowledge reason along this line.
Can u tell me in the last 12 years when pdp picked a campaign DG from the south? They've always picked campaign DG from the north even as we had a notherner contesting against southerners in those elections. If i'm correct, Senator Dalhatu tafida and Ahmodu Ali have served as campaign DGs to gej on 2 occasions he contested, does that mean they have betrayed the north? Amaechi gave gej the highest votes in 2011. If anything, it was gej that betrayed Amaechi.

9 Likes

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by todayguest(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Collynzo9:
Is Kwankwaso not a Senator?
don't blame him, blame the cluelessness in him.

1 Like

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by ishiamu(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
2Brains1:
Bad belle pipil leave Amechi alone!

No source sef
Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by seunfly: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Keep lying, u go see how powerful Amaechi is very soon. The general said categorically that he has forgiven all those who misbehaved to him in the past especially recent past but he will legally deal with anybody that perticipated in illegal act to frustrate a governor. He then said Ameachi is a governor he respect most and he will do anything for him. I hope you know the meaning of that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG by notobs: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
shallow-minded people and, people with little knowledge reason along this line.
Can u tell me in the last 12 years when pdp picked a campaign DG from the south? They've always picked campaign DG from the north even as we had a notherner contesting against southerners in those elections. If i'm correct, Senator Dalhatu tafida and Ahmodu Ali have served as campaign DGs to gej on 2 occasions he contested, does that mean they have betrayed the north? Amaechi gave gej the highest votes in 2011. If anything, it was gej that betrayed Amaechi.

How many of them were governors?
How many were spending their state resources to fund the PDP campaign?
How many were abusing their Northern brother in the contest?

You are so "deep minded" that you miss the point of the theme of the argument.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News - Gov Seriaki Dickson Wife Is Dead ( Pic ) / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Aisha Buhari And Her Family! First Lady Seeks Asylum / What Are Your Perceptions About Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.