Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (62867 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says his incoming government cannot promise the return of missing Chibok girls but that they would do everything within their power to secure their return. He said this in a statement he released today April 13th to commemorate one year of the girls' abduction. The statement below...

[b]Today is a time to reflect on the pain and suffering of the victims, their friends and families. Our thoughts and prayers, and that of the whole Nigerian Nation, are with you today. I want to assure all of them, and particularly the parents, that when my new Administration takes office at the end of May, we will do everything we can to defeat Boko Haram. We will act differently from the Government we replace: we hear the anguish of our citizens and intend to respond accordingly.

This new approach must also begin with honesty. We do not know if the Chibok girls can be rescued. Their whereabouts remain unknown. As much as I wish to, I cannot promise that we can find them. But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home. What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. Boko Haram” means “Western Education is Sinful”. When they are defeated militarily, as they will be, we will ensure our citizens in the affected areas have improved educational opportunities as a direct counterbalance to Boko Haram’s twisted ideology.

In particular we will educate ever more young girls ensuring they are empowered as citizens of Nigeria. Let us use this anniversary to remind each other that the attack on Chibok was an attack on the dreams and aspirations of our young people. We stand united in our pledge to resist terror in Nigeria– not just through military means but also through the power of opportunity and the hope of a better future for all”.[/b]
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/i-cant-promise-my-government-will-find.html

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ozoigbondu: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

522 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.

36 Likes 133 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Caseless: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you my president! Just say it as it is, we don't want lies. you're not jonathan, the father of liars.

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
.He never promised immediate returning of chibok girls during campaign.
buh sir, we hope and pray you rescue them and help Nigeria. this is why we voted out the incumbent government. we Hope you implement the slogan wch we kw your great party with..... #change

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by fendorf(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
I believe you will bring them back safely our president

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by kestolove95(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gbam!!! The president has spoken

28 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
Thank you my president! Just say it as it is, we don't want lies. you're not jonathan, the father of liars.
Excuse from d pit of Hell
Now trending.
#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokgirls

257 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Agwoden(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gen gen! Parade has change gear from i will find to... Hahahahaha change don come o.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
fendorf:
I believe you will bring them back safely our president
He just told u dat he doubt he can bring dem back yet u re still believing ur Abok.i Changer

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by FastShipping: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.
So what now happens to all those his "He Will......" campaign promises? Huh?

#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokg
irls

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Excuses has started pouring in.

Before election:

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election:

I can't fromise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria. Be fatient with me, ebin ip I pail, flease reelect me in 2019 [size=18pt]yo wahhhh! [/size]grin

279 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Jman06(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:
Excuses has started pouring in. Before election,

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election,

I can't promise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria.
Nnah! all dis excuses b4 swearing in don the tire me ooo. Isn't it too early 4 all dis excuses from the Abok.i General.
#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokgirls

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Bevista: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas.
I believe u Mr President. Very strong and reassuring, but please don't make it the GEJ type assurance.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by youngalex(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chai...Political Scam don Start....Please Mr.Incoming President are you aware that the INABILITY to FIND and RESCUE Chibok girls was part of the "Failures" of the GEJ administration,Note that when you assume power..Your INABILiTY to RESCUE chibok girls will b the first FAILURE of your administration...NO EXCUSES

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Sweetguy25: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Easy on the old man. He's been behaving properly lately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam
Ozoigbondu Nwoke ukwu! u re not heartless, u just said d bitter truth.
Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove do d needful on dis thread 4 d whole world to see d General's early excuses

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by francizy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
Nnah! all dis excuses b4 swearing in don the tire me ooo. Isn't it too early 4 all dis excuses from the Abok.i General.

No mind them.. It's in 2019 we the PDP supporters will show the world that all APC supporters want nothing like positive change.. They just craved to have their own at the top.. And all the evil US and UK did to help hand over power to these desperate set of political jobbers will all be exposed..

Cc @tit

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

No mind them.. It's in 2019 we the PDP supporters will show the world that all APC supporters want nothing like positive change.. They just craved to have their own at the top.. And all the evil US and UK did to help hand over power to these desperate set of political jobbers will all be exposed..
It's a big pity how APC scammed d Northern n Western Nigeria with dia unrealistic CHANGE chants. Chai.....

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by egift(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
I love the honesty and commitment. Not those that tell us they have "seen" the Girls and even rescued them. Only for us to discover it is a lie. Under Jonathan, we are told SheCow has been killed only to see him on Youtube.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nerdjared: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
He just told u dat he doubt he can bring dem back yet u re still believing ur Abok.i Changer
GEJ has accepted defeat don't kill yourself...bitter soul

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nerdjared: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
It's a big pity how APC scammed d Northern n Western Nigeria with dia unrealistic CHANGE chants. Chai.....
Edo voted massively for Buhari so STFU

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
hahahahahahahajahahahajajaha

booooooo*ari is cow meat I wish to eat him

Gej we love

PDP we stand

enemies =APC go and die

south south/south east for PDP enemies like it or not we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by koligs: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Baba u promised us nau
Abi Baba Don dey fear ni
I still believe in your government..
Sai baba

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by paulolee(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmm,.... I always knew dt it wud b a big miracle if u finally bring bk d chiboke gals n was Neva xpectin dt it wud b dt easy bt criousli I dnT xpectin dis fast b sudden change of tune
tot u n ur aides promised bringing bk dose gals doing ur election campaign n now u av won n u av changed d music... its really d season of change
wud still b expecting u to say u Neva promised or said u wud mk one NaiRa equal to a dollar n dt u Neva said u wud stabilize oil prices....
if it's GEJ dt said wat u just said, d apc goons wud say he is clueless, weak n too fragile n here is d xoo called general accepting defeat abT d missing gals even before getting into d presidential seat..
fingers crossed n hopein deY ain't more CHANGES

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
nerdjared:
GEJ has accepted defeat don't kill yourself...bitter soul

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Kentrasso(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Showing his true colours now

25 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by 1stola: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gej!
Gej!!
GEJ!!
Please bring back our girls o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari get sense eh. He knows returning the chibok girls is a near impossible task.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.