Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (62994 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by seunlayi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
after winning election, there is God o

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nairaarea: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
FOR FREE UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS FOR ALL FACULTIES, GO TO www.chssag..com

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by shaboti: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by candidbabe(f): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nerdjared: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES
what your god GEJ could not do in 6 years?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
nerdjared:
Edo voted massively for Buhari so STFU
So whc APC state in d SS/SE did he win? Huh?

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by temmykaezy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
That dosent mean he shouldn't try to.moreover he included it in his manifesto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Alfred200825(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sai Buhari for telling us the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one from the General. You don't just make promise else they may be used against you.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by seunoni34(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
He's better than jona who promised and failed

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Riodiao(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sports Minister, Dr. Tammy Danagogo reacts to the falsehood being spread by Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari

Re: Unleashing terror on Kalabari voters - Amaechi's failed bid to do so in Abonnema

My attention has been drawn to the fact that Governor Amaechi, in his usual style of brazenly subverting truth and creating fictitious scenerios to cover up his crimes, has unleashed his hordes of dogs to deploy his huge propaganda machinery at the expense of Rivers peoples' funds to stand the truth on its head and tarnish my reputation in order to cover up his failed attempt to unleash terror on Abonnema to coerce my kiths and kin to vote the APC. The truth is that Amaechi hired and brought into Abonnema over 100 armed foreign thugs on Thursday night. My people woke up on Friday morning to notice the presence of these fierce looking strange thugs. God gave our youths the presence of mind to come together to go and ask the thugs who they were. This attracted the police and army in the local Government Area. Upon being convinced of the criminally deadly mission of these thugs, the army arrested them with their arms and detained them at the army base for further interrogation. While this was ongoing, many APC stalwarts like Amaechi's Commissioner for Urban Development - Mr Isobo Jack, and the Caretaker Chairman - Mr Fenibo M Jack made several representations and appeals to the army and police to release their thugs. When they failed, a call was put across to the Governor to come to their aid to release their thugs. To our shock and chagrin,in less than an hour,the Governor arrived the police Station and was shamelessly barking orders at the DPO and Army Officers to release his thugs immediately. This show of shame by the Governor right in front of the police station in the full public glare attracted passersby, youths and others who took exception to his dismal conduct and revolted and started booing and cursing him for bringing thugs to destroy our peaceful community. He was thus forced to run out of the police station and out of the community in shame. By the time I heard what was happening and rushed to the station, I only saw him driving off. This forced the youths to insist that the army must mount road block at the community entrance to conduct stop and search to stop arms and foreign thugs from entering our peaceful community. The effort of the army in the stop and search, yielded immense dividends as so many more foreign thugs were arrested with arms , while others turned back and ran away. The said thugs and their arms were taken away and detained at Bori Camp ( the PH Army Base). It is this divine intervention by God and the army that enabled the peaceful atmosphere that pervaded throughout the Saturday elections in Abonnema and frustrated Amaechi from causing his intended mayhem as he did in our neirbouring Buguma community. It is thus surprising that he rather went back to deploy his dogs to make this criminal attempt to kill the truth and tarnish my reputation.
By Tammy Danagogo
Sports Minister/Chairman, National Sports Commission

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
nerdjared:
what your god GEJ could not do in 6 years?

But the change agents and broom wavers promised the girls will return.

No changing of promises No excuses

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

Kindly give a link to a news site where he promised the return of the girls.

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by specco(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where is Oby Ezekwesili? She should hear this one oo. Or is she part of the whole thing? The #bringbackourgirls# campaigners nko, have they dispersed. They should not disperse oo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by thefakestan: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Elections are over now! U cant promise this, u cant promise that,

U better talk, but as for the girls i'm sure with your contacts in the North East the Boko boys will free the girls afterall, Daura knows.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
GMB!
GMB!!
GMB!!
Please bring back our girls o
Fixed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

NO EXCUSES

Where will he find them from after one year of GEJ disregard for the issue..... or you think boko haram will keep them in one place for Nigeria to pick them up? Those girls are gone and even USA cannot find them because im sure they have been married off all over Africa

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by lastpage: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

NO EXCUSES

I am fasting on your behalf! undecided

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Sweetlemon(f): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
For all we know those girls might be dead or sold out of Nigeria. What can Buhari do about that?

Important thing is that he didn't say that terrorism is "everywhere in the world" and that we should "live with it".
He has promised that from day one under his watch, BH will be tamed. that's more than enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Ariani: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aboki na aboki jst wait for 2019 pdp is taking over power. Long live pdp

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says his incoming government cannot promise the return of missing Chibok girls but that they would do everything within their power to secure their return. He said this in a statement he released today April 13th to commemorate one year of the girls' abduction. The statement below...

Today is a time to reflect on the pain and suffering of the victims, their friends and families. Our thoughts and prayers, and that of the whole Nigerian Nation, are with you today. I want to assure all of them, and particularly the parents, that when my new Administration takes office at the end of May, we will do everything we can to defeat Boko Haram. We will act differently from the Government we replace: we hear the anguish of our citizens and intend to respond accordingly.
This new approach must also begin with honesty. We do not know if the Chibok girls can be rescued. Their whereabouts remain unknown. As much as I wish to, I cannot promise that we can find them. But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home. What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. Boko Haram” means “Western Education is Sinful”. When they are defeated militarily, as they will be, we will ensure our citizens in the affected areas have improved educational opportunities as a direct counterbalance to Boko Haram’s twisted ideology.

In particular we will educate ever more young girls ensuring they are empowered as citizens of Nigeria. Let us use this anniversary to remind each other that the attack on Chibok was an attack on the dreams and aspirations of our young people. We stand united in our pledge to resist terror in Nigeria– not just through military means but also through the power of opportunity and the hope of a better future for all”.
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/i-cant-promise-my-government-will-find.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog)&m=1

How much clearer can he be?
Reality is now setting in eh?
First he said don't expect any miracles then this
I thought he could turn water into wine
Ochichi no even begin,they have started giving excuses
E go do una vaam for eyes
I no talk am?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Where will he find them from after one year of GEJ disregard for the issue..... or you think boko haram will keep them in one place for Nigeria to pick them up? Those girls are gone and even USA cannot find them because im sure they have been married off all over Africa

The broom wavers promised the return of the girls and it must be kept after all we are in a change era

14 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by dipopoo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
GMB dont go there at all.
●You must find those girls.
•You must provide good jobs for millions of youths.
•You must give Nigerians 24/7 power supply.
•You must provide adequate security for Nigerians.

GMB GMB GMB ... hw many times did I call you? YOU MUST DO ALL ABOVE LISTED WITHIN 4YRS.... OR ELSE CUTLASS ON YOUR HEAD

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
daniel9202:
.He never promised immediate returning of chibok girls during campaign.
buh sir, we hope and pray you rescue them and help Nigeria. this is why we voted out the incumbent government. we Hope you implement the slogan wch we kw your great party with..... #change
I think u r from ape planet not earth

Buhari said two months he gonna produce them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!
shaaaaarap u Biafra beast, there is nothing u and ur kind can do about it if he doesnt bring them back.

Is he the one that sent them there before? Go meet ur snort nosed, flat head ugly ijaw ape called jonadaaaft, fvcktard! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Change of Speech cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
babyosisi:

How clearer can he be?
Reality is now setting in
First he said don't expect any miracles then this
I thought he could turn water into wine
E go do una vaam for eyes
Na d Change chanters e go clear 4 dia eyes.
#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokgirls

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
lastpage:

I am fasting on your behalf! undecided

Lastpage!

l hope is 6 to 6 dry fasting

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
So many pained losers litter this thread!!!

Very soon they would ask Buhari to bring back Pa Awolowo et Azikiwe back from the great beyond all because he promised #change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by XtraSmooth404: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm.. Story is changing lil by lil

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by kindnyce(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
WE KNOW BUT JUST DO THE NEEDFUL

PUT IN YOUR BEST

THE LORD WILL SEE US THROUGH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.