Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (62990 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2015
chibok girls wey Oga Jonathan don finishd,abi which 1 una dey clamourn 4?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by toprealman: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!
People are so daft!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by gidjah(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2015
I trust God to give you wisdom over this matter mr president, just give your true boys oder, and we shall strike their hot metals!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by koyyess: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2015
I love the last paragraph. It's now common sense that when you educate women, they will never breed mad men like the boko haram group.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
It's a big pity how APC scammed d Northern n Western Nigeria with dia unrealistic CHANGE chants. Chai.....

How can you say they scammed Northern and Western Nigeria? Theyre keeping to their words now? What they said was CHANGE. They didnt tell them if the change was for the better or change for the worse. Whatever good thing they were expecting was purely of their own assumption. Now excuses are coming up as their own ideologies which obviously from the get go was change for the worse. They my good friend were the ones who made the assumptions it was change for the better!

Change is of two types, change for the better or change for the worse.

Person never enter office, excuse don become order of the day.
Conductor wey go tie all of them together give them one big note to go find change themselves when dem reach bus stop..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by CHPR: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2015
dollarlander:

I can't term you as an heartless fellow, if I call you heartless I'm singing your praise. But you are in the class of Doyin Okupe, whose brain has been removed and replaced with indomie Noddles.

Your brain is even worse because the indomie Noddles replacement for your brain was an expired product and it became rotten before it was implanted in your head.

Olosi omo IBO. Instead of you to go and develop your backward states you are fighting to take over Lagos. You will be amazed how the south westerners will sort themselves out and put you in the lagoon where you belong.

They will use the ibos as sacrifice to the iyemoja arogidigba of the waters in Lagos. Olodo ajokuta ma mu omi.
is a pity that up till now Yoruba r still struggling for their so called Lagos. though they are known for the powers of their mouth, but actions zero...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

Just show proof that he said it. A simple quote from a newspaper. He couldn't have boasted that he would bring them back after they had been missing for almost a year. If you provide a link from a credible news site I will accept.
Oga I don't have time to start digging up links nd topic (go nd meet barcanista)
The problem is APC accursed PDP nd GEJ's administration of Corruption, insecurity, incompetence, cluelesness,unemployment, poor power supply, weakness, nd almost all the bad qualities in dis world...nd the kept on saying Change!! Change!! We will do better..
The promised many things that r not SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-bound)
So we r simply waiting for their Ideologies,policies nd strategies..
If u say some1 has not found the missing girls despite his power nd that the person is incompetent nd that we should CHANGE the person 4 BETTER results...
Pls tell me wat is Change for Better.. Or is APC mantra- change 4 Worst...
We don't need excuses..
Because APC accepted NO excuses from GEJ..
Period!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by melvin0004(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!
part 1 of ur scam abt 2 unfold....u knw everytin abt d chibok scandal frm day1....
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 12:34am On Apr 14, 2015
gidjah:
I trust God to give you wisdom over this matter mr president, just give your true boys oder, and we shall strike their hot metals!
true boys? who are the true boys?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

You never see any thing! When you guys were ranting with insults on GEJ you did not know its coming back to hunt you guys.

The Old Fool must bring back our girls
if u r a Christian!!!
1 peter 3.9 - New International Version
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On
the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to
this you were called so that you may inherit a
blessing.
...I AM NOT AN APC MEMBER or SUPPORTER..
Peace...
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by gidjah(m): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Scholes007:
true that wasn't a language for kids, it is a code for. The defenders so keep off ! boys? who are the true boys?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:
if u r a Christian!!!
1 peter 3.9 - New International Version
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On
the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to
this you were called so that you may inherit a
blessing.
...I AM NOT AN APC MEMBER or SUPPORTER..
Peace...

All I know is the Old Fool must bring back our girls alive

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Icekyng: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!
u sound pained
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

Just show proof that he said it. A simple quote from a newspaper. He couldn't have boasted that he would bring them back after they had been missing for almost a year. If you provide a link from a credible news site I will accept.
like he rightly said,soon you guys will deny all buhari promised to do to solve the country's wahala...soon you guys will say buhari never advocated for change... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Oga I don't have time to start digging up links nd topic (go nd meet barcanista)
The problem is APC accused PDP nd GEJ's administration of Corruption, insecurity, incompetence, cluelesness,unemployment, poor power supply, weakness, nd almost all the bad qualities in dis world...nd the kept on saying Change!! Change!! We will do better..
The promised many things that r not SMART (specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-bound)
So we r simly waiting for their Ideologies,policies nd strategies..
If u say some1 has not found the missing girls despite his power nd that the person is incompetent nd that we should CHANGE the person 4 BETTER results...
Pls tell me wat is Change for Better.. Or is APC mantra change 4 Worst...
We don't need excuses..
Because APC accepted NO excuses from GEJ..
Period!!!!

You are the one saying he promised. Just show us the promise once and for all.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2015
gidjah:
make men like you go comot those gals where una dey hide them *MR MEN*
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2015
IzonOwei:
like he rightly said,soon you guys will deny all buhari promised to do to solve the country's wahala...soon you guys will say buhari never advocated for change... grin

Is this the link to the promise? If you accuse someone you must provide proof else your accusations will be baseless.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

Is this the link to the promise? If you accuse someone you must provide proof else your accusations will be baseless.
you dey find link abi??..youre not a serious fellow... angry...if the inept goodluck couldnt locate the girls and buhari isnt sure he can find them after all the change shit, then what is he becoming the president for??.. angry...you want link...soon you would start asking for links to go to the toilet...

We are all watching the miracle worker buhari...

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by miss20(f): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:
Excuses has started pouring in.

Before election:

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election:

I can't fromise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria. Be fatient with me, ebin ip I pail, flease reelect me in 2019 yo wahhhh! grin

Kikikikikikikikikiki grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Caseless: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Muzikluva:
Mister! Is this what he was saying before the elections
show me where he promised to bring back the girls upon assumption of office.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

All I know is the Old Fool must bring back our girls alive
Luke 11.28- New International Version
He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the
word of God and obey it."

Peace....
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by scantee(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Hey old man u must bring back our gals no excuse.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

jackreece:
General Muhammadu Buhari's Promises To
Nigerians:
1. Stabilize oil prices at $100 a barrel.
2. To reduce fuel price to N45 a litre.
3. Provide free education to all.
4. Pay the poorest 25 million people N5000 every month.
5. Generate 40,000 megawatts of electricity in 4 years.
6. Pay youth corps members year after service.
7. Provide one meal a day for all Nigerian
students.
8. Provide 3 million jobs in his first year.
9. To make N1 to be equal to $1.
10. Build 4 refineries in 4 years.
11. To stop Boko Haram and bring back the
missing Chibok girls.
12. He also promised to remove immunity on
public office holders.
13. Fight corruption.
14. No office of first lady.
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Let us see how the "CHANGE" goes. I hope it goes well!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by OgatheTop: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Na only lightning and thunder go strike this illiterate terrorist and his Thieving acolyte on 26, Bourdilon Street. Doom to all the idiots that voted him in. Now you fools can see how he is reneging, one by one. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Next he will say dat he never promised dat one naira will be equal to one dollar...PoliTicians bin deceiving us since Adam

Btw,if u want to rescue d Chibok girls abeg get ready to hire children cos they are non-existent

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Werehkpe: 1:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Na so president suppose de talk jare

Elsewhere

Jonah is sipping his monkeytail while mama Patience-E is cooking the last of meal they used our 1 billion naira to buy oblivious of the fact that its now one year since the girls were abducted

diaris God OOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Decentdamsel(f): 1:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Change don start be that o
Changing his campaign words na CHANGE
Btw,wen he was campaigning,he fromised,he dint promise so abeg no blame him

#BABAWHILEYOUARETHEREABEGKEEPONFROMISING

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by emy77: 1:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

mr brugo, what are u talkin abt? i see u as a sensible individual but i hate hypocrisy and double standards. u are askin for proof that he made those promises,right? All the accusations against jonathan, where is d proof? d $20 billion scam(or is it $40billion?) , d N30trillion scam. where are d proofs Was it proven that he stole d money? yet everyone believed and tagged him d most corrupt individual who ever ruled nigeria. do u know dat d pwc preliminary report absolved him of this allegation?
honestly u cant hold Mr A to a different standard from Mr B. u did not wait for proof then before believin those lies. why are u lookin for proof now dat he said he ll bring back d girls?

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by cococandy(f): 1:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Chai. I pity Nigerians.
Same point he and his cohorts used to ridicule GEJ is now what he is giving excuses for.
Una never see anything.
You guys used sentiments to vote GEJ out because of the 'bring back our girls' uproar everywhere.
I really pity you guys.
This one is number what again on his list of excuses? Even before assuming office?
grin grin
Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!
tell dat to anyone you have who is of equal or similar age to Buhari. My president deserves some respect from you.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by HARDDON: 1:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Bevista:
I believe u Mr President. Very strong and reassuring, but please don't make it the GEJ type assurance.

Now its confirmed! : he is d sponsor!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmm so when Patience said "Only you waka come" to the principal this was why she said it. makes sense now when you think about it. She expected more school administrators, parents, teachers etc to show up.

INDUSTRIALFAN:
how do you propose he rescues girls that were never kidnapped in the first place? A fast one was played on Us joor.... I dont believe the chibok story one bit..... I stopped believing it the moment teachers and parents of the supposed girls refused to turn up when called.... I stopped believin it the moment waec denied having names of girls supposedly registered for waec from that school....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.