Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. (7157 Views)

My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Princeojua(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. I am 6years older than my girlfriend. Ever since before we started dating, she always call me Uncle! Uncle!! Uncle!!!. Is that a sign of respect or childishness?. Because it's getting me upset whenever she kiss me and call me Uncle!!!!!!!!!!. I always felt guilty whenever I hear such phrase address to me. I also feel I am dressed on borrow ropes.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
lolx

she just dey remind u say u old enof to b ha uncle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by klepto2015: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
What the fvck do you want us to do?
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin cheesy I totally apologize in advance but I gotta laugh first.... Excuse my laughter at your pending frustration.. This is just way to funny.....

Okay lemme cut to the chase..... Frankly, its childishness... I mean I dunno bout you but I was taught uncles are usually mother/Father's brothers... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
klepto2015:

Be nice

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Diznie(f): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
how old is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by DuchessLily(f): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hahaha...

If she call u baby , u go vex say u no be baby;

Now She calls u uncle u r vexing. If u dnt like it tell her what u want her to call u, simple!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Princeojua(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Diznie:
how old is she?
17yrs old
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by klepto2015: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:

Be nice
Why?
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by LEvuls(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Diznie:
how old is she?
And how old is the OP
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Enegod(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am 6years older than my girlfriend. Ever since before we started dating, she always call me Uncle! Uncle!! Uncle!!!. Is that a sign of respect or childishness?. Because it's getting me upset whenever she kiss me and call me Uncle!!!!!!!!!!. I always felt guilty whenever I hear such phrase address to me. I also feel I am dressed on borrow ropes.
Girls normally address their sugar daddies as UNCLE. Maybe she sees you as one! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Princeojua(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
LEvuls:

And how old is the OP
23yrs old
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Mprex(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
lmao. when i want to piss my boyfriend off, i call him uncletongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by LEvuls(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Princeojua:
23yrs old
I hope she hasn't seen your mojo before. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by mentorandfriend(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is she a northerner, that is hausa/fulani girl? Those girls can respect the man in their life to a fault.

I was at Usmanu Danfodio University Teaching Hospital last week, and I observed that almost all the female medics, my own colleagues at that, calling me sir, sir. The ones about my age called me uncle. I kept on correcting these beautiful female doctors on white hijab until I resigned to fate. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
klepto2015:

Klepto2015= Kleptomaniac 2015. Now I know who's behind the disappearance of ballot boxes from several polling units.

DSS do the needful!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Princeojua(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Is she a northerner, that is hausa/fulani girl? Those girls can respect the man in their life to a fault.
Not Hausa but Efik
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by larryChockode: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
haha unclezoned lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by klepto2015: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Klepto2015= Kleptomaniac 2015. Now I know who's behind the disappearance of ballot boxes from several polling units.

DSS do the needful!
Should I expect a PM from the DSS? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by mentorandfriend(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Princeojua:
Not Hausa but Efik
Ok. I think Efiks also know how to show respect. I av met one before, but I'm afraid of generalising!
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
klepto2015:
Should I expect a PM from the DSS? cheesy

LOL. Nigerians... they'll do anything to be in the news.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by TheChosenOne1: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Princeojua:
Child Abuse!
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by MrIncrediible(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shezhawt:
grin grin cheesy I totally apologize in advance but I gotta laugh first.... Excuse my laughter at your pending frustration.. This is just way to funny.....

Okay lemme cut to the chase..... Frankly, its childishness... I mean I dunno bout you but I was taught uncles are usually mother/Father's brothers... undecided
hmm........she's really hawtz
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by ronald4lif(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Diznie:
how old is she?

Very good question. Is she up to 16 or even 18.
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Like she calls you uncle when kissing? cheesy

Funny! Just imagine missclasssy kissing unibenstudent and calling him "uncle" cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by akinsadeez(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm sorry but now that you have told us about it, what are supposed to do The point is, she is your girlfriend..... sit her down and tell her you don't like the way she is calling you uncle now that you guys are dating and suggest something else. Simple! I can't see the essence of this thread. Are we to help you talk to her or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Like she calls you uncle when kissing? cheesy

Funny! Just imagine missclasssy kissing unibenstudent and calling him "uncle" cheesy grin cheesy
missclasssy is a witch,that is for sure..
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Xionez(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Better to be called Uncle than to be called Papa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by 2dice(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op hope you guys haven't done it..
Cos at age 17 her Book should be most important.. cheesy btw enjoy your Uncle-love ...Yor Potential Dadi inna making cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by nanauju(f): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Maybe that's her pet name for u
Re: My Girlfriend Calls Me Uncle. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Princeojua:
17yrs old
You mean she is just 17, and u are 23. You really deserve to be called uncle grin. Don't u tink she is too young for a relationship?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / My Girlfriend Got Raped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.