Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Career Choice After A Bsc In Computer Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Choice After A Bsc In Computer Science (568 Views)

Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / Career Choice After A Bsc In Biochemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Choice After A Bsc In Computer Science by Ejisz: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello all.
Firstly I will start by stating that I am a bit confused right now as I am about rounding up my B.sc programme ( part-time).

So my people. I ask for reasonable advice on the right career part to choose from. I had to go through part-time for financial reasons. Being that I was solely responsible for my financial expenses in school. So I had to multi-task.

I am rounding up my b.sc this year ending but NYSC is out of the question cos I can't serve cos I did part-time. So now I am hoping to get an exemption certificate from NYSC.

The main reason I brought my palava on here is cos I am pretty confused. I don't know what else to do and how best to build a good CV and skills for myself in other for employment to be less stressful for me. I gained no practical skill during the course of my schooling so I am not skilled as I speak.

I need advice on what and what to do and I also like to know if I am employeable with just my b.sc.
Thanks guys.
I am willing to answer any question that might arise provided its relivant to the topic.

cc: lalasticalala
Re: Career Choice After A Bsc In Computer Science by rectitude(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ejisz:
Hello all.
Firstly I will start by stating that I am a bit confused right now as I am about rounding up my B.sc programme ( part-time).

So my people. I ask for reasonable advice on the right career part to choose from. I had to go through part-time for financial reasons. Being that I was solely responsible for my financial expenses in school. So I had to multi-task.

I am rounding up my b.sc this year ending but NYSC is out of the question cos I can't serve cos I did part-time. So now I am hoping to get an exemption certificate from NYSC.

The main reason I brought my palava on here is cos I am pretty confused. I don't know what else to do and how best to build a good CV and skills for myself in other for employment to be less stressful for me. I gained no practical skill during the course of my schooling so I am not skilled as I speak.

i have giving you the answers you really need on my blog 'fixmeblog' its about dealing with issues such as this. am featuring your question there. i think you should check it out http://www.fixmeblog.com
I need advice on what and what to do and I also like to know if I am employeable with just my b.sc.
Thanks guys.
I am willing to answer any question that might arise provided its relivant to the topic.

cc: lalasticalala
Re: Career Choice After A Bsc In Computer Science by Ejisz: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks @rectitude.
I have gone through your blog and I must say it was really insightful.
Bu I need other people's opinion. I need suggestions from experienced people. Who have been in my state sometime in their life.

(1) (Reply)

Casting Of Concrete: Is It A Good Job? (photos ) / Hr Personnel /working Mothers Pls Help. / Structural Design, Building Construction Training Using Staddpro In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.