Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) (1070 Views)

Tribalism Is The Main Problem With Nigeria / Who Owns Trousers? / My Yoruba Brothers Give your Reason why we don't get along with the Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by easystudy101: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
share if you agree with the pic!!
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by guardian09(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sagging gone wrong
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Saggin irritates me. Its nonsense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by ELTON123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fake niggars sagg
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by MayflowerB(f): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Warris dis shocked
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by swaggzo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin HAHAHA
IF I WAS THE GUY I'M GONNA SUE THE PHOTO GUY!
IT IS FINISHED!
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Normal sagging shouldn't be below ur bum, it should b a little bit below ur waist, just a bt on ur bum.
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by Yasher: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why. Should a guy sag sef? If d trouser is too short for you, simple! Dash somebody undecided undecided
Re: The MAIN Reason Why You Should Stop SAGGING You Trousers (photo) by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Sagging ones pants is not native to Nigerian culture. Nigerians should never copy such a disgraceful and low-class thing. MUMUS!

(1) (Reply)

Are The Itshekiris Yorubas? / Where Was All The Gods When Africans Were Enslaved And Colonized? / Help!! What's The Meaning Of Agbaja In Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.