Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future (17031 Views)

Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted / What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / She Was Very Rude As My Superior In The Office But Now Tables Have Turned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by CountDracula(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
In Dracula's voice: "I shall make him SUFFERRR"

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
With the wisdom and fear of God. Because someone below you may b your supeior tomoro...
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by fejikudz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
g
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by pinkycute(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wicked Wicked Wicked!!........†‡‡† undecided

grin

iyisco2001:
nothing much sad. I have learnt a lot from her. I will just make her do overtime with no pay and deduct her money per hour when she is absent from work. undecided, sometimes, i will also delay her salary with no reason angry

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by philip0906(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
see angry workers all over the thread grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by deejayALFY(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
for me i wil du gud tu him tu judge his soul
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by folabayo1(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will make sure she clean my shoes cos she's very very strict but its Good to forgive and let go of grudges..
I will just treat her as a friend and make her see dat life is really simple.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by dharmelorlarh(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannidom:
grin grin
O boy dat 2 wicked of u
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by 1one: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
I would remind her that it isn't good to make major decisions when she's going through PMS.... Only to come back 2 weeks later and cancel all what she had said before angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by jmoore(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am the boss. I got no superior.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by ePUNK: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
will have an undated template of his "sack" letter laminated and framed on the wall of my office

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
**evil laugh...** grin grin angry grin angry

*cracks knuckles* angry

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by holyokoto(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will just sack him

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
jmoore:
I am the boss. I got no superior.

Lol same i will treat myself well i guess undecided grin
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Sijo01(f): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
viviannkemdilim:
Nothing . .I will only place him on 2months free class on how to Make use of selfcontrol key and How to acpt self faults and mistakes

Are you sure we're not working in same establishment?
In addition, he will attend another 1month class on humanity..

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by CrazyMan(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:
**evil laugh...** grin grin angry grin angry

*cracks knuckles* angry
Haba

You sef wan suffer your oga tongue

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by themodernman: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will simply do to him/her as he/she done to me..#shikena
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Will treat him like my former boss and according to company's standing protocols..
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by killercute16(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
If he treated me well i will treat him well....If he treated me nagatively i will still treat him well......Dont use evil to repay evil

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will teach him that shouting, throwing insults and nagging will throw employees off balance... and that withholding employees' salary for months is an offense punishable by banishment from one's country.

It kills their zeal to contribute selflessly.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Mishydoo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm,...dat ur his boss is enuf punishment already.i wnt bother rubbin it in grin
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by smsdigito: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannidom:
Just wondering

For me i'l make him go through al the stress he put me through and more angry
Guy, he will do frog jump from lekki to yaba. in short from yaba back to lekki again through third mainland bridge shocked

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by jamillion: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cross leg, waiting for my employee's comments cool

This might be the opportunity av being waiting for......they may chop sack letter by this monday.....adjust my glass*

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
will tell him to kneel down & hands up till i finish my lunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by IYADARA(f): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
If I were a man...I will tell him to also bring his daughter to work with me and right there I will sexually harrass her for him to know how it feels....mtewweee..very lowly man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by konny1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will train him how to talk to people most especially to his staff cry
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by deejayALFY(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
#NoChampionForever.....#LetLoveLead
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Bants(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will steer at her screen cos i use nairaland only at work so she stares at my screen a lot but apart from that she is a nice oyinbo woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences / Meet Akintola Williams, The First Chartered Accountant In Africa / Will You Return This To Your Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.