Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future (17035 Views)

Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted / What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / She Was Very Rude As My Superior In The Office But Now Tables Have Turned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
AS HE DID TO ME.

EATS ALL THE BENEFITS ALONE

SKIN MY ALLOWANCE BEFORE IT GOT TO ME

NAGS ON ME MORE THAN HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN.

HIS OWN SCHEDULES ARE ALWAYS ON MY TABLE WAITING FOR ME PLUS MY OWN SCHEDULES

GIVES ME QUERY WHEN I DIDN'T GET VEHICLE TO ARRIVE EARLY, IF AM LUCKY, HE NAGS ONLY.

WHAT WOULD HE EXPECTS FROM ME RATHER THAN DOUBLE OF THESE?

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT THEM DO UNTO YOU. HE DID EXACTLY WHAT HE WOULD WANT OTHERS DO UNTO HIM SO TAKE IT MY BOOOSSS. LOLZZZZ
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by HARDDON: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannidom:
Thanks to the mod who edited the caption for this thread

You just saved a brother some serious thinking ish

I must confess it took me awhile to figure out the previous caption, then it will take me eternity to get near this current one.

I appreciate.
smiley smiley smiley

***smiles touching beards

wonder what the title was b4 now
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by html14java(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
its happening to me now.... I only have to make them understand that TEAM WORK is the ultimate
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Segziee(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
HE HAS BEEN AWESOME!!!
WILL TREAT HIM NICELYYYY.............
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by imbless: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Keneking:
Ok....

I would relocate his office close to the toilets... grin
that's harsh na , reduce the punishment
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by blazetitov: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
iyisco2001:
nothing much sad. I have learnt a lot from her. I will just make her do overtime with no pay and deduct her money per hour when she is absent from work. undecided, sometimes, i will also delay her salary with no reason angry

Guy, you dey vex ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by imbless: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
kponkedenge:

Front page o

I wuld reduce his salary by 80% den still owe him the remaining 20% for 6 months.
wickedness
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by HARDDON: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Segziee:
HE HAS BEEN AWESOME!!!
WILL TREAT HIM NICELYYYY.............

there is something she isnt telling here angry

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
The important thing about leadership is organizing various resources, human and material....to achieve goals that would be beneficial to the company. So...for now...I would watch how my boss does that...and learn from him....and when I become his boss....I would apply the lessons learned with any improvements, and adjustments.

I won't make things hard for my boss....because if you put your employees under stress....their output falls...and you might be out of a job quickly.

I think that we have to get our bosses in Nigeria to be more of mentors. That involves improving the approachability factor. So as a boss...I would be EASILY approachable...so that my ex boss who is now my staff would give me good advice on avoiding the pitfalls. After all he/she has been there. He/she knows the roads.(And I may be in a position to give good advice to my successor).

Summary....be friends with everyone...including your boss...so that it would go profitable for you when you are the boss. Never ever stop learning.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by jobsat34(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
i will make him do all the work and take all the glory by myself.. his work wont be noticed at all...
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by proudlyhandsome: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
VintageCocktail:
I will remind her everyday that being a permanent staff doesn't mean that she can't be sacked any minute As She Never Failed To Remind Us Every Minute. Being A Good Boss, I Had To Make My Own Reminding Daily. Imagine Working With Sack/retrenchment Threat Around Your Neck All The Time. Cc Lalasticala

Op you are looking for another job already cos one day, just one day........
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by fairygeh(f): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nothing,he is almost like a father to all.members of staff very funny and hardworking just that he talks a lot in my opinion and he doesn't have secrets.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by imbless: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
KillerBeauty:
I will make him take anger management classes.
have u watched that film?
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by spencekat(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will 'clap'back.It will be a period of showing him 'pepper'.Some bosses don't know how to manage their subordinates.They don't also know that it may be their turn today and others' tomorrow .I will finish him.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by kennosklint(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
jamillion:
Cross leg, waiting for my employee's comments cool

This might be the opportunity av being waiting for......they may chop sack letter by this monday.....adjust my glass*
lolz.oshi
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by kennosklint(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
jamillion:
Cross leg, waiting for my employee's comments cool

This might be the opportunity av being waiting for......they may chop sack letter by this monday.....adjust my glass*
lolz.oshi.com collect ur sack letter for ma office.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by toprealman: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
KEEPING THINGS AS PROFESSIONAL AS POSSIBLE IS THE KEY.RESPECT FOR ALL, SUPERIOR AND SUB, IS THE KEY!
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by tammie24: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'll treat him well
Show him how it should be done
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by swezenberg(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will give him all the support and ensure he's the happiest man on earth. My boss is one the best you can think of. Highly considerate but my former that left is unrival because he will remain my best till date.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Segziee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
HARDDON:

My dear no skeletons, he's leaving the country very soon permanently cry cry cry I pray the next is as good and even better than him.

there is something she isnt telling here angry
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by iyisco2001(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Wicked Wicked Wicked!!........†‡‡† undecided

grin

Nna en, I don suffer no be small o
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by iyisco2001(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
blazetitov:

Guy, you dey vex ooo grin grin

Wetin I do na, e too much ?
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by virtuousMe(f): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will forgive her, I just have to so that my own life can be better and I have already forgiven her.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by maureeoy: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
koligs:
Will make him work as an houseboy..
i will make him get me breakfast and lunch.
I will make him polish my shoes.
I will make him dust my table each day.
I will make him carry my bag to my car.
In short, if possible, I will make him frog-jump.

Fellow nairalanders, u need to see how wicked this man is... thinking of resigning self...

that your boss must be terrible
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by iyisco2001(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
1one:
I would remind her that it isn't good to make major decisions when she's going through PMS.... Only to come back 2 weeks later and cancel all what she had said before angry
You are the worst of your kind grin
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by RaeMystix: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
My boss is a although a racist, but actually does like me, cos I do work my behind off, and as he says.....i'm Reliable....I would hire him as a result of his work ethic, but tell him to toss his prejudices at the door. Order than that, he would be a great addition to my business.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by 1one: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
iyisco2001:

You are the worst of your kind grin

tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by sonnie10: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
The way GEJ treated Alams.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Strongfaze(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will give him free space to carry out his task based on his years of experience.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Haba

You sef wan suffer your oga tongue
Wish Nairaland has a 'demented grin' smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by pinkycute(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Your personal signature got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy

iyisco2001:

Nna en, I don suffer no be small o
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Dannidom(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
rita25:
kai i will humble him with love and care that which he didnt give me.....i will pay back evil with good
Yea that's nice of you. But I tell you, some people are devil incarnate, in that, which ever way you treat them wont change a thing in their mindset

Shaking my head for my boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Akintola Williams, The First Chartered Accountant In Africa / Will You Return This To Your Company? / 5 Important Technical Skills To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.