Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. (54337 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME?

In remote and recent past, several tabloids and publications have made headlines on several TV stations and Newspapers around the world about Pastor Chris. But the puzzle is: the more the gossips, or the tabloids, the more undeterred and unshaken this celestial phantom in human frame is, posing a question: Who’s is Pastor Chris?

Now follow me to find out some salient truths about this Apostolic wonder walking the earth as I share with you just one infallible secret about him in diverse shades. Interesting huh?

1. Pastor Chris had an early Childhood encounter with Jesus Christ and on or before the age of 15, he already began his ministry.

2. Pastor Chris found his purpose for living pretty early in life and embarked on his journey without distraction.

3. Pastor Chris Speaks in tongue more than his neighbours in faith; a deep truth learnt from Apostle Paul which has made his Journey a Smart Option.

4. Pastor Chris is Selfless and Lavishly Invests in the gospel to the tune of billions.

5. Pastor Chris is viewed as one of the Richest Men in the World, yet he lives only on 5% percent of his income whilst putting 95% of it into the gospel and projects that see to human development. [/b]

6. Pastor Chris is viewed as a very debonair man, in fact many think he is too handsome to be in human frame, yet you will cry if you ever get to see his knees because of the impact of unlimited kneeling in the place of prayer.

7. Pastor Chris is the First African Pastor to own a 24hour Gospel Satellite TV station reaching the world from Africa.[9
/color]

8. [color=#990000] Pastor Chris’ operation in the revelation of God’s word, demonstration of the anointing, and Relationship with the Holy Spirit is a wonder which is uncommon in any man of God since modern history of the Church.

9. Pastor Chris became the first and only worldwide Pastor who has proven the wonder of the use of technology in running a global evangelism and ministry operation in very fascinating scope.

10. Pastor Chris premiered “Future Africa Leaders Awards” (FALA) in 2014; an honour platform to develop and challenge the new world of extraordinary Leaders for the next future of Africa, under “Chris Oyakhilome Foundation”.

11. Pastor Chris is the Owner of Yookos; The fastest growing social media network in the world which is built with security wares that disallow profane and explicit contents.

12. In 2007, Pastor Chris made a Legendary teaching which provided a timeless insights and infallible truth about “Nationhood” beyond what Geographers and Social Scientist ever knew or thought: a lesson to the United Nations.

13. INNER CITY MISSION is a global mission outreach platform for indigent Children and families by Christ Embassy which provides the best welfare packages in the world to the beneficiaries at exclusive rate.

14. Pastor Chris has raised the greatest music force in the world and Christ Embassy has the largest music and creative/performing arts dynasty in the world.

15. Christ Embassy has some of the billionaires in the world as members and pastors. Some of the greatest Music Legends in the world are members and leaders in the Church also.

16. Christ Embassy is a Pacesetter Church in the whole world.

17. Pastor Chris is the greatest teacher of the Bible alive.

18. Everyone who associates with Pastor Chris becomes a huge success.

19. Christ Embassy owns one of the largest internet multimedia platform and App content  factory in the world.

20. Pastor Chris is a Professor of Theology and holds a PhD in Pneumatology-a study of the Holy Spirit and other Celestial Beings.

21. Pastor Chris holds global services which are beamed live to teeming audience across 7 Continents of the World at a time through satellite and web technology. His TV stations, media contents and Multimedia platforms are some of the best in the world.

22. Pastor Chris owns multiple platforms that are amongst the biggest employers of Labour in the world. His Satellite and Cable TV channels reach over a half of the world’s population on daily basis.

http://xtrimuse..com/2015/04/25-things-you-may-not-know-about-pastor.html?m=1

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by ddaammyy(f): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
peedeeasobie:

If you are quoted again, what will you do please?

Kindly tell us!
believe me, u dnt want to know!
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by jozz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
just4fun:
One advice, no matter what u hear or read about men of God, please don't attack them, let d almighty who they claim has called them, do the bashing.

They are so many that we don't know who is genuine or not. Let's just pray the holy spirit leads us to the right ones.
And that is where guys like u get it all wrong.God has given us all the criteria we need to determine right from wrong, truth from falsehood. EPH 5:10-11 says:'Keep on making sure of what is acceptable to the Lord; 11 and stop sharing in the unfruitful works that belong to the darkness; rather, expose them for what they are.' So it is possible for us to know those who are acceptable to the lord. This concept that you do not attack a so called man of God and that only God knows who is a true man of God, is largely responsible for the larger than life image of these pastors and confusion on the part of the churchgoer.Many persons have witnessed pastors involved in unbelievable wrong things and teaching false concepts(example masturbation is not a sin, what else could be farther from the truth) and continue to believe them.

For the sake of our eternal salvation let us be more watchful.When God condemns finally these false teachers, those who associate with them will not be spared....FOOD FOR THOUGHT

1 Like

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by afiansel(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
But you dey talk o.....how did you know all of that? you must be a member.
lipsrsealed grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by zizirecords(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Absolute rubbish!

You and the OP are well known for worshipping Chris Oyakhilome on Nairaland.

Most of your claims are unsubstantiated and reek of megalomania.

I have nothing against your church but please stop shoving it down people's throats!
Gombs:
Wow! How could he have done these without the Holy spirit?

Go bless you sir. Let me add some other things

7 other things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages (it will be over 600 languages by the end of 2015) circulated in 352 countries and territories (all known habitations of man) and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organize an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

8. Increase traffic flux of air and land (especially inside Laagos) and getting almost all hotels (Well over 70%) booked out during the annual IPPC

9. etc

WimsomeX aka Drummaboy called him an adulterer and a cult leader. Pastorkun called him a fraud, thief and a charlatan, many others did too.

Sir, I'm proud of what you did with the gospel through he Holy Spirit, millions around the world know better, because you said 'yes' to God. God bless you

NB: those two folks I named up there are the self acclaimed 'true gospel' preachers on NL with their minions. They know how the church ought to be like, yet, they can't even gather 20 people for a bible study class, yet, they criticize others doing millions for God.

Cc
Joagbaje
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

Move this kindly, to the frontus pagirium. He deserves good things to be told about him, not just frivolous lies of bloggers.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Zeal0000007(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
who ever madeup this story should clap 4 his or herself,,welldone .. Bravo !!!! What a fairy tale .. Truestory .. Before i start my articulations ''first & foremost '' Pastor chris Oyahilomi of Christ Embassy is termed '''Controversial Pastor''' Ever since he emerge 2 d eyes of people in the diaspora ,, making matter worse, his television programmes on NTA television was baned during obansenjo's tenure also in south Africa.. What can we say of a Pastor who doesn't respect the his marital vows he made on d supposed altar of God.. U knw wot i'm talking about.. His younger brother incharge of south african church impregnating a young choristers, & it was covered up today she's a minister..or is it 1 of his sermons he gave green light 2 ''masturbation & drinking that it's not a sin ...A church that teaches & forces members on how 2 speak in tongues,,wic is suppose 2 be the work of the ''Holy spirit'' the shining star in d church that sings bringing down the glory of God called ''Sinach'' right nw she's no longer singing just because ''Daddy chris'' baned her from singing because she didn't married the man of daddy's choice ''nonsense''what have we not heard '' Imagine a pastor selling salvation on d nite of 31st of every yr ...He orders d collection of gatefee b4 u enter d church on 31st nite,abomination what christ took time 2 stop..If people lik dis does not live by example 4 his followers I wonder who will.. His members are so blind in such a way that whatever he does is noting to them ...what a pity ... Eg the person who poster this ...pls i'm out
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Goldicz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Motolank:
How did you know?
He knows because is part of the ministry. There is no where you won't know if you are an outside... Christ embassy is a place no secret hidden from members and pastors. That is the way Holy Spirit want us to live. To be a blessing to our world

1 Like

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by darlenese(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is that all??
Ok lemme add:
Pastor Chris is the only pastor who is comfortable living in Nigeria where as his wife is far away abroad and ended up divorcing her against what his bible teaches him.

He is the pastor who encourages young men to perm their hair making them to look like fried rat!

He is the only pastor who is charging 1000 naira as gate fee for christains to attend his crossover service!

Op I know u are one of those who licks his feet. But next time dnt post trash here!
I think Seun should start charging for post so as to avoid senseless post like this!
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by ikorodureporta: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Y dd he visit IKOTUN??
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Sodiumdawg: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
@OP,

I wonder if you'll be able to handle it if you saw "20 Things the Almighty God knows about your pastor"

I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Revolva(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na dis one go feed us or wat who cares about pastor oyakilohme.....na for him poket be all dat
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Goldicz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
ddaammyy:
Pls o, wat is the meaning of no 6? He is seen as too handsome to be in human frame? Lol, lol, lol! Is it the bleaching or the perming if hair or the surgery he does that makes him supernaturally handsome? Lol! Ok o. He posses all these qualities u talk about nd his wife divorced him? Pls which rite thinking woman would do that? Lol! Or is Anita blind to all these qualities? Lol!!!!!
even when the wife divoice him, he still wear his ring. If u know his wife, You will understand why you shouldn't blame pastor chris.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by thecommunist(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have nothing but love and deep respect for pastor Chris

3 Likes

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by tizz04(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
ddaammyy:
Pls o, wat is the meaning of no 6? He is seen as too handsome to be in human frame? Lol, lol, lol! Is it the bleaching or the perming if hair or the surgery he does that makes him supernaturally handsome? Lol! Ok o. He posses all these qualities u talk about nd his wife divorced him? Pls which rite thinking woman would do that? Lol! Or is Anita blind to all these qualities? Lol!!!!!
lol elp me ask dis fools oo abeg na him b d first to dey bleep him singer sinach and also his d first to perm his hair cus he wants to look good for christ?? Smh...
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by expozey(f): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Give honour to whom it is due;
But thou shalt worship Jehovah thy God and Him alone shall you serve.
We all are what we are by the grace and mercy of God upon our lives. Take a man's(not minding who or what he is) breath away and he becomes dust.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by akinnux(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Zeal0000007:
who ever madeup this story should clap 4 his or herself,,welldone .. Bravo !!!! What a fairy tale .. Truestory .. Before i start my articulations ''first & foremost '' Pastor chris Oyahilomi of Christ Embassy is termed '''Controversial Pastor''' Ever since he emerge 2 d eyes of people in the diaspora ,, making matter worse, his television programmes on NTA television was baned during obansenjo's tenure also in south Africa.. What can we say of a Pastor who doesn't respect the his marital vows he made on d supposed altar of God.. U knw wot i'm talking about.. His younger brother incharge of south african church impregnating a young choristers, & it was covered up today she's a minister..or is it 1 of his sermons he gave green light 2 ''masturbation & drinking that it's not a sin ...A church that teaches & forces members on how 2 speak in tongues,,wic is suppose 2 be the work of the ''Holy spirit'' the shining star in d church that sings bringing down the glory of God called ''Sinach'' right nw she's no longer singing just because ''Daddy chris'' baned her from singing because she didn't married the man of daddy's choice ''nonsense''what have we not heard '' Imagine a pastor selling salvation on d nite of 31st of every yr ...He orders d collection of gatefee b4 u enter d church on 31st nite,abomination what christ took time 2 stop..If people lik dis does not live by example 4 his followers I wonder who will.. His members are so blind in such a way that whatever he does is noting to them ...what a pity ... Eg the person who poster this ...pls i'm out

Just to add the case of receiving stolen money as tithe from one of his church member and his controversial romance with TB Joshua.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rubbish
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by blezdem(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
is this man of God you so cherish and reverence still in the faith? When he was interviewed live on CNN about masturbation. Could you believe that Pastor Chris said that it is not a sin against God but just a habit.
I can't believe all this tales on his broadcast network. The miracles he performs on stage is just a rehearsal. He must have denied the power of God. What else can we say about the jerry curled hair. Should this be a good example he has set for his members to follow?
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by WinsomeX: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
I just saw this on front page. Follow me to examine it closely as I try to prove my central thesis here that CE is a cult.

kenny4life:

WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME? [/color]
In remote and recent past, several tabloids and publications have made headlines on several TV stations and Newspapers around the world about Pastor Chris. But the puzzle is: the more the gossips, or the tabloids, the more undeterred and unshaken this celestial phantom in human frame is, posing a question: Who’s is Pastor Chris?

The truth is that the Nigerian tabloid had been reporting a lot more scandal of Pastor Chris and a publication like this will go a long way in redeeming his image.

kenny4life:

Now follow me to find out some salient truths about this Apostolic wonder walking the earth as I share with you just one infallible secret about him in diverse shades. Interesting huh?

"Apostolic wonder"... Quite some title don't you think?

kenny4life:

1. Pastor Chris had an early Childhood encounter with Jesus Christ and on or before the age of 15, he already began his ministry.

Now that's what I have been looking for which I had not seen anywhere else. Every cult requires the founder/prophet/god to have some supernatural encounter. This encounter is what elevates them to the level of the superhuman and that separates them from ordinary members. It could be an angekic encounter, a mystwrius happening when the chap was in the wimv, some dream, a voice that spoke to him, etc. The bible is never enough. Faith is never enough. There must be some ENCOUNTER...

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

kenny4life:

2. Pastor Chris found his purpose for living pretty early in life and embarked on his journey without distraction.

OK. Following...

kenny4life:

3. Pastor Chris Speaks in tongue more than his neighbours in faith; a deep truth learnt from Apostle Paul which has made his Journey a Smart Option.

Who are these "neighbours in the faith"? Fellows Pentecostals or Fellow WoFaither?

There is only one way to prove the god-man nature, to equate yourself with the bible apostles, and that is to claim to speak in tongues more than anyone else.

Following...

kenny4life:

4. Pastor Chris is Selfless and Lavishly Invests in the gospel to the tune of billions.
5. Pastor Chris is viewed as one of the Richest Men in the World, yet he lives only on 5% percent of his income whilst putting 95% of it into the gospel and projects that see to human development. [/b]

Well, it is your word. I wish I could believe it. Though it could be true, considering the billion these people reap people of.

kenny4life:

6. Pastor Chris is viewed as a very debonair man, in fact many think he is too handsome to be in human frame, yet you will cry if you ever get to see his knees because of the impact of unlimited kneeling in the place of prayer.

Like he is Apostle John or Praying Hide. Myth. Can we see some pictures please?

kenny4life:

7. Pastor Chris is the First African Pastor to own a 24hour Gospel Satellite TV station reaching the world from Africa.[9
/color]

I will not dispute this. Its quite possible.

kenny4life:

8. [color=#990000] Pastor Chris’ operation in the revelation of God’s word, demonstration of the anointing, and Relationship with the Holy Spirit is a wonder which is uncommon in any man of God since modern history of the Church.

Hero worship at best. Man worship. The making of god Oyakhilome.

What we used to know in those days was that the holiest men were those most keenly aware of their own depravity. It is the other way round now.

Well if you insist, I will say the only other person that rivals him at this level is T B Joshua.

kenny4life:

9. Pastor Chris became the first and only worldwide Pastor who has proven the wonder of the use of technology in running a global evangelism and ministry operation in very fascinating scope.

OK.

kenny4life:

10. Pastor Chris premiered “Future Africa Leaders Awards” (FALA) in 2014; an honour platform to develop and challenge the new world of extraordinary Leaders for the next future of Africa, under “Chris Oyakhilome Foundation”.

Impressive.

How does it add to the gospel?

kenny4life:

12. In 2007, Pastor Chris made a Legendary teaching which provided a timeless insights and infallible truth about “Nationhood” beyond what Geographers and Social Scientist ever knew or thought: a lesson to the United Nations.

Can you offer a link to this teaching please?

kenny4life:

13. INNER CITY MISSION is a global mission outreach platform for indigent Children and families by Christ Embassy which provides the best welfare packages in the world to the beneficiaries at exclusive rate.

Impressive.

kenny4life:

14. Pastor Chris has raised the greatest music force in the world and Christ Embassy has the largest music and creative/performing arts dynasty in the world.

I quite agree. One aspect of CE is the really beautiful music they make. Though what does it take to make music? Be really smart and talented. Ask R. Kelly, Rihanna or Beyonce.

kenny4life:

15. Christ Embassy has some of the billionaires in the world as members and pastors. Some of the greatest Music Legends in the world are members and leaders in the Church also.

Well, is this really a spiritual thing? To have rich folks in church.

kenny4life:

16. Christ Embassy is a Pacesetter Church in the whole world.

Same way Oyo State is the pacesetter state in Nigeria? Common. Let's cut down on this self glorification. Nothing spiritual about it.

kenny4life:

17. Pastor Chris is the greatest teacher of the Bible alive.

Yes. Like rivalling Jesus' teaching ministry. gods in the making...

kenny4life:

18. Everyone who associates with Pastor Chris becomes a huge success.

Very tempting offer. I'm not moved. Gospel preaching is not salesmanship.

kenny4life:

19. Christ Embassy owns one of the largest internet multimedia platform and App content  factory in the world.

Congratulation. How is this spiritual in anyway?

kenny4life:

20. Pastor Chris is a Professor of Theology and holds a PhD in Pneumatology-a study of the Holy Spirit and other Celestial Beings.

Now this got my attention. Please provide school and year of attendance, pls. No honorary degrees from loveworld schools o!

kenny4life:

21. Pastor Chris holds global services which are beamed live to teeming audience across 7 Continents of the World at a time through satellite and web technology. His TV stations, media contents and Multimedia platforms are some of the best in the world.

Impressive. Congrats.

kenny4life:

22. [color=#990000] Pastor Chris owns multiple platforms that are amongst the biggest employers of Labour in the world. His Satellite and Cable TV channels reach over a half of the world’s population on daily basis.

O yea. Like many rich and worldly CEOs. I'm yet to see what is really spiritual about this.

Compare all this self glorification to another apostle of scripture:

1 Corinthians 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it? 4:8 Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you. 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by seedgreen(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
WinsomeX:
I just saw this on front page. Follow me to examine it closely as I try to prove my central thesis here that CE is a cult.
The truth is that the Nigerian tabloid had been reporting a lot more scandal of Pastor Chris and a publication like this will go a long way in redeeming his image.
"Apostolic wonder"... Quite some title don't you think?
Now that's what I have been looking for which I had not seen anywhere else. Every cult requires the founder/prophet/god to have some supernatural encounter. This encounter is what elevates them to the level of the superhuman and that separates them from ordinary members. It could be an angekic encounter, a mystwrius happening when the chap was in the wimv, some dream, a voice that spoke to him, etc. The bible is never enough. Faith is never enough. There must be some ENCOUNTER...
Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
OK. Following...
Who are these "neighbours in the faith"? Fellows Pentecostals or Fellow WoFaither?
There is only one way to prove the god-man nature, to equate yourself with the bible apostles, and that is to claim to speak in tongues more than anyone else.
Following...
Well, it is your word. I wish I could believe it. Though it could be true, considering the billion these people reap people of.
Like he is Apostle John or Praying Hide. Myth. Can we see some pictures please?
I will not dispute this. Its quite possible.
Hero worship at best. Man worship. The making of god Oyakhilome.
What we used to know in those days was that the holiest men were those most keenly aware of their own depravity. It is the other way round now.
Well if you insist, I will say the only other person that rivals him at this level is T B Joshua.
OK.
Impressive.
How does it add to the gospel?
Can you offer a link to this teaching please?
Impressive.
I quite agree. One aspect of CE is the really beautiful music they make. Though what does it take to make music? Be really smart and talented. Ask R. Kelly, Rihanna or Beyonce.
Well, is this really a spiritual thing? To have rich folks in church.
Same way Oyo State is the pacesetter state in Nigeria? Common. Let's cut down on this self glorification. Nothing spiritual about it.
Yes. Like rivalling Jesus' teaching ministry. gods in the making...
Very tempting offer. I'm not moved. Gospel preaching is not salesmanship.
Congratulation. How is this spiritual in anyway?
Now this got my attention. Please provide school and year of attendance, pls. No honorary degrees from loveworld schools o!
Impressive. Congrats.
O yea. Like many rich and worldly CEOs. I'm yet to see what is really spiritual about this.
Compare all this self glorification to another apostle of scripture:
1 Corinthians 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it? 4:8 Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you. 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men. 4:10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 4:13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day...
I pity you boy

2 Likes

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote
author=Gombs post=32703898]

I just did ma'am. Whats the worse you can do? Rant further? Note please,
this is not Celebrities, Politics, or Romance
section.
On here, we try our best to be mannered and Christ
cultured.

I've been here longer than you to start an e-fight. I know a stray
poster when I see one. You, my dear, are mistaking here to be other
sections, worse especially, is mistaking here to be romance
section.[/quote]
hey! angry
don't insult us romantic peeps. God bless you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by peedeeasobie(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
ddaammyy:
believe me, u dnt want to know!

Believe me, I want to know
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by seedgreen(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Believe me, I want to know
bro pls let her be, they only make mouth when they come on NL. what do u think she can actually do? dont mind her joooor
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by peedeeasobie(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
seedgreen:

bro pls let her be, they only make mouth when they come on NL. what do u think she can actually do? dont mind her joooor

I thought she had a machine gun that can kill thru Nairaland
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by spiralwedge(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
the story of a contemporary African Indigenous Christian cult.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by greygoblings(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is just a true example of human worship and adoration. This is what churches are turning into these days. You speak as if the man is a god. Do not forget that it is the message that he his trying to issue out that matters and not his hair, skin, or looks that matters. This is plane stupidity.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
ddaammyy:
whoeva u are as idiotic nd stupid as u ar, it is u who is a fool! Mumu did I call ur name? Why is it that wen u cnt defend urselves or ur beliefs u resort to insult? See if u quote me again, I will rain thunder nd brimstone upon ur bald or permed head! Idiotic fool!
dats exartly d rite reply 4 a fool
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
So what should we do? Dance or clap for him. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by MattChidi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
what if he doesn't make heaven, wouldn't all these be a waste?
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by ijiini(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
....ehn ehn....dis guy na belewu worshipper....
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by zinnyprecy(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
lol, funny posts and comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.