Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. (54362 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by authenticman(m): 1:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Gombs:

I just did ma'am. Whats the worse you can do? Rant further? Note please, this is not Celebrities, Politics, or Romance section. On here, we try our best to be mannered and Christ cultured.

I've been here longer than you to start an e-fight. I know a stray poster when I see one. You, my dear, are mistaking here to be other sections, worse especially, is mistaking here to be romance section.

Bros someone threw a question at u which u cleverly avoided, is the Pastor bleaching or not?
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by nollywoodbabe: 1:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Thank you! So can you now tell us more about JESUS CHRIST?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Gombs(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
authenticman:

Bros someone threw a question at u which u cleverly avoided, is the Pastor bleaching or not?

He's not.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Gombs(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2015
blezdem:
is this man of God you so cherish and reverence still in the faith? [size=80pt] When he was interviewed live on CNN about masturbation. [/size] Could you believe that Pastor Chris said that it is not a sin against God but just a habit.
I can't believe all this tales on his broadcast network. The miracles he performs on stage is just a rehearsal. He must have denied the power of God. What else can we say about the jerry curled hair. Should this be a good example he has set for his members to follow?

Chaiii

WinsomeX, trustman,PastorKun... How una see this packaging na? I think you all should adopt it ooo

1 Like

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by lexy2014: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Goldicz:
even when the wife divoice him, he still wear his ring. If u know his wife, You will understand why you shouldn't blame pastor chris.
that's true.cos b4 this divorce saga CE folks "didn't no" pst anita.then she was God sent and worthy of "worship".but now that u "know" her she isn't worth anything just cos pst chris says so
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by lexy2014: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Goldicz:
He knows because is part of the ministry. There is no where you won't know if you are an outside... Christ embassy is a place no secret hidden from members and pastors. That is the way Holy Spirit want us to live. To be a blessing to our world
Yeah...right. Like getting †☺ no what his "making u cry" knees look like.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by ccog(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
I am sorry but it is wrong to say someone is d greatest...one thing or the other ALIVE without adding "in my own opinion"
How many preachers or teachers has this person listened to?
I respect all men of God that teaches bible undiluted and will never criticise or judge anyone.
my advice to everyone is never to judge especially any MOG. God is jealous and will never joke with His anointed ones. When God said touch not my anointed, He referred to ALL including the ones you think shouldn't have been anointed.
A word is enough for the wise, and I know we are wise here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by 1crakdboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very interesting thread indeed. I laughed at some comments tho. While i dont have anything against Pastor Chris or the entire Christ Embassy community, some statements the op made are purely sentimental like saying "Pastor Chris ia the greatest teacher of the word alive", or something along that line. This statement shows there is an iota of comparism in the heart of the op, comparing pastor Chris to other teachers of the word. The result of this comparism is the idea of a sort of competition between pastor chris and other teachers. Should there be a competition? This comparism that is so obvious in ur write up, op also shows the lack of love for humanity generally, a lack of respect for other people's beliefs and values which contradicts the values of your religious society- christ embassy which is love. Furthermore, you also mentioned pastor chris' kneel being dark as a result of praying for the humanity, an attempt to paint Pastor Chris as a saint which might not be a bad thing except that the amount of times you pray alone does not determine your righteousness abi e wan pray pass d pharisees for bible? One more question dear op, its obvious that Pastor Chris is a profound teacher and might be a die-hard follower of Christ, but sir, where does that make place you? Or will bragging about another man's gospel profile take you to heaven?
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Read more about Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris and wife Rev Anita from here http://www.edumacro.com/christ-embassy-international-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-rev-anita/
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by feedthenation(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
'Pastor Chris is a Professor of Theology and holds a PhD in Pneumatology-a study of the Holy Spirit and other Celestial Beings'.

From which University ot Institute did Pastor Chris got this PhD from?
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Agbanagba1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
zizirecords:
Absolute rubbish!

You and the OP are well known for worshipping Chris Oyakhilome on Nairaland.

Most of your claims are unsubstantiated and reek of megalomania.

I have nothing against your church but please stop shoving it down people's throats!
Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy are a gateway to hell. I attended the church for 2 years Warri And they were worst years of my life.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by eplanning: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Agbanagba1:
Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy are a gateway to hell. I attended the church for 2 years Warri And they were worst years of my life.

And you stayed throughout the 2 years? Liar!
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by eplanning: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2016
feedthenation:
'Pastor Chris is a Professor of Theology and holds a PhD in Pneumatology-a study of the Holy Spirit and other Celestial Beings'.

From which University ot Institute did Pastor Chris got this PhD from?

What's that? Please speak English.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Adedoks(m): 3:55am On Apr 23, 2016
I don't understand how someone with the true Spirit of God will be supporting pastor Chris and Christ embassy...

1 Like

Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by jmann2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Man worshipping.
You know more of pastor Chris than our Lord Jesus Christ.
Christ didn't send us to preach man but himself.
"We do not preach ourselves but Jesus Christ as LORD.

Please stop this man worshipping and get a life
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by Agbanagba1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
eplanning:

And you stayed throughout the 2 years? Liar!
I left because I was tired of their brand of christianity.Pastor Chris wife left because she was tired of their brand of christianity,oneday the scales will fall from your eyes.you'll be tired too and you will leave.
Re: The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. by eplanning: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Agbanagba1:
I left because I was tired of their brand of christianity.Pastor Chris wife left because she was tired of their brand of christianity,oneday the scales will fall from your eyes.you'll be tired too and you will leave.

God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.