Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK (42703 Views)

Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS / 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony / Photo Of White Man Munching #amala On First Experience In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Mogidi: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
we are better than those white monkeys that eat leaves like goats #teamamalaatigbegiri

When in Rome behave like a Roman.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kingscee:
Chaii God have mercy, when this people go learn? from dirtiness and home, naw na public disgrace them won start now, God pass them
so you have never seen white people eat inside train before or is it because she is black? You have complex

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by manny4life(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
toyetade:

Yes you can eat but not a smelly food or drink. Also eat decently not eating like someone just coming from prison so as not to attract undue attention to yourself

Okay o, where I stay, it is unlawful to eat/smoke on the train. Eating on the train attracts a nice hefty fine. Smoking attracts a good penalty like a week in county jail... and so on.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

When in Rome behave like a Roman.
really?in that case tell your oyibo friends in Naija to eat our local foods like akpu,amala,eba,tuwo etc. When in Rome my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by stnwani(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dat food ,Amala and Ewedu is like poo in water.Absolutely has no taste and I wonder why d so much hype about it.
I tasted it during my service year in Oyo and guess wat,I had running stomach for days.

Such tasteless food...so aweful to d sight!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by bidexolumanish(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
dovelike:
Amala is what the Yoruba ' s eat....
not only the yoruba's that eat amala any more,come to calabar and see em people eatin amala and ewedu like seriously
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by patostation(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
In Bright Chimezie's voice..... Police e, police eeh, police lee; the black woman wey dey there, she's commiting suicide!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by tochstorm(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
yoruba woman spotted!!!!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
These people should learn to respect other peoples land and culture.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
humchrix:
...........to hell with the so called moderator.. I'm just saying the gospel fact...they alwayd copy from linda ikeji blog and paste you if is fales do check her blog often and make comparison ...after she post hers this so called blog would there after copy and paste it here.. This is an olllld story... Mitchewww
shhhhhhhhhh,he don do now,no make dem vex with you o
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by haywire1: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
dovelike:

Yorubas'

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Nickymezor(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmm, she no send any body go market sef grin....Naijas will always be Naijas so I aint surprised @ all..Y she no chop d white one nw? This grey Amala get as e be ooo, tho i aint a fan of it oo
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by anigold(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
ELTON123:
Abeg enjoy your self jare grin

Proudly Nigerian. No shaking carry go.

We the fellow players of "TEAM AMALA"are solidly behind you... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oh,sh*t!!! Well, I hope it doesn't smell bad! She's got no brain and this is another way to look down on Africans as primitive people.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by tochstorm(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
1)if na ibo woman na wetin she go dey eat....... (a) efor (b) edeka ikong (c) bitter leaf (d) all of the above. [ 15 mark ]
2)with the above diagram determine: [15 mark]
(i)the origin of the fish
(ii)colour of amala
(iii) capacity of the hunger
(iv) the circumference or diameter!!?? of the amala being molded (roborobo)
3)with the help of daigram discuss making of eba.
[15 mark
Note.: female must not skip. or you loose all the previous answers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Dewtor(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Man woman must wack, bodi no bi wood.

Get free bulk SMS credits at [url]smscenturion.com[/url] Registration is free.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by guy1234: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
humchrix:
...........to hell with the so called moderator.. I'm just saying the gospel fact...they alwayd copy from linda ikeji blog and paste you if is fales do check her blog often and make comparison ...after she post hers this so called blog would there after copy and paste it here.. This is an olllld story... Mitchewww

Dem dey tell you now, u no wan hear, ok o. Shey u no sabi say forum different from blog abi?
Shoprite different from oshodi market o, u fit carry ur kulikuli sell for oshodi?

NA the opportunity wey Nairaland give u be dat wey no dey Aunty Linda blog.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by absoluteSuccess: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
isan:
o jasi
Bo se ma je niyen alaye mi, mi o gora mi ri.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Aida13: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
If a woman's gotta eat then she's gotta eat

but dayaum grin grin

why amala naww.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by patostation(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
stnwani:
Dat food ,Amala and Ewedu is like poo in water.Absolutely has no taste and I wonder why d so much hype about it.
I tasted it during my service year in Oyo and guess wat,I had running stomach for days.

Such tasteless food...so aweful to d sight!

And to worsen the situation, the Ewedu leaves are wacked and mashed with sweeping broom while it is cooking! Later, it is garnished with stew prepared from (fresh) tomatoes and lots of (fresh) pepper and, a recipe for frequent toilet trips. Have you ever shared toilet with someone who ate Amala prepared from fresh (not rotten yams)? You'll be hearing "yeeh", "yeeh", "aahh", "unmm", "yeeh".

No mind me. Just joking. Amala is still one of the best food for diabetics.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Aida13: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
haywire1:

Yorubas'

wrong

wronger

wrongest
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by kevyngbash(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why are we praising this woman sef? I don't think what she has done is fair to everybody around her and does not show her to be cultured. She is an adult

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by lepasharon(f): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
sirrinky:

Freshies what's that supposed to mean. So because she's in UK she shouldnt eat her traditional dish right?If she was eating burger or sth else I'm sure that would have appealed to your senses.SMH the whites look down on you and even you do not have value for yourself.Disgusting

It's indecent the way shes gone about it undecided Our food smells and will cause some discomfort to the passengers
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by RaeMystix: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abegi, leave her alone joor...She must have been very hungry to eat such on the train. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Azo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
thats not a train; if its not a bus then its a tram.. I dont know how she did it, eating such foods sometimes is not allowed probably by some drivers...
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by isan(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
eminikansoso:

ihe ndi neri ka ndi naso
teni teni akisa ni ti atan
ogbeni how many language u dey speak
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by isan(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Amala + ewedu + Ogunfe and eja tutu shocked
Best combo in the world grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by remirez07(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
dovelike:
Are u having problem with that?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by lepasharon(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
isan:
Amala + ewedu + Ogunfe and eja tutu shocked
Best combo in the world grin

Whats ogunfe? been hearing of it
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by callmenow: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Very unhygienic. Obviously a take-away meal. The interior of that train looks suspiciously like 'southern' train which runs from London Bridge to Croydon/South London passing through Peckham, where these refined delicacies are sold on the street like in Olodi Apapa, Ajegunle. Since this 'lady' is senior, she should have waited until she is indoors, or even go to the adjoining 'parks' for privacy. Recycled Nigerian ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ika People / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.