Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK (42704 Views)

Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS / 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony / Photo Of White Man Munching #amala On First Experience In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Fulaman198(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
sirrinky:

Public show of affection is discomforting to blacks as its against culture.Does it prevent Brits or Americans from showing it where blacks are present? You're just drenched in inferiority complex.Please keep moving your bus stop is the next.

Sadly there are a lot of brainwashed Africans living abroad with this inferiority complex to whites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Fulaman198(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just remember one thing you disrespectful people, that could be someone's mother that you are disrespecting. Shame on you for doing so and may God help you.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Majority of the people here pretending to be supportive and proud of her actions are bare-faced liars and if their wives or friends or siblings did that in their company, they'd be embarrassed by it. It's a ridiculous, uncomfortable setting to eat heavy, ethnic food.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by tpiadotcom: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Was nigeria typed somewhere in the photo, nobody has answered this question. . . .
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by isalegan2: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ishilove:
This must be coogar's girlfriend grin

No way! Coogar no get girlfriend.

I think it's that Chaircover woman from the Family section. Seems like the type. I'm surprised there isn't a young girl standing next to her with a bowl of water to wash her hand.

I kid I jest. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by isalegan2: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nicepoker:
Amala eater. Hitting front page. That food no make sense at all.

Are you mad?! shocked That is correct food (with stew/soup). I'm hungry right now thinking about it.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
isalegan2:

Are you mad?! shocked That is correct food. I'm hungry right now thinking about it.
I can't eat that amala. Even if am married to a yoruba lady.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
isalegan2:

No way! Coogar no get girlfriend.

I think it's that Chaircover woman from the Family section. Seems like the type. I'm surprised there isn't a young girl standing next to her with a bowl of water to wash her hand.

I kid I jest. grin
ROTFL!!!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Ebenezerk2: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
You can not eat in the train in USA, it can only happen in UK
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Funjosh(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Fulaman198:
Please report any post of people speaking ill of this innocent woman and they will be hidden. Thanks!

Sure person wink
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Funjosh(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
I can't eat that amala. Even if am married to a yoruba lady.

I pray you marry a correct Yoruba lady.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by OlaPhils(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2015
try it on Dubai, you will pay fine
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Nicepoker(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Funjosh:

I pray you marry a correct Yoruba lady.
then I will be forced to eat the food abi?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Rotimi47: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Maybe she have not eaten amala in a long time & she suddenly go one free & she's like if I carry did thing reach house them go follow me chop am since many of us never chop amala for years now, abeg who know me for here? I dey chop my amala quick.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by Swadow(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
K1 will tell us who the amalaphilia woman is very soon in one of the owambe days ahead. The scoop is: Amala dundun ni, timoje ni London, roborobo roboto, lenu jumoke o.

You be clown walahi grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by bamite(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2015
lepasharon:
Oh no she didn't undecided SMH....freshies
oh yes she did.. Pls change ur d.p
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by absoluteSuccess: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Swadow:

You be clown walahi grin
Na alhaji get the idea o. Eh, me am just saying it before the owner go come claim ownership o.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by lepasharon(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
bamite:
oh yes she did.. Pls change ur d.p

why undecided
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by olubori1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
humchrix:
Is like the owner of nairaland is going out of ideas...this particular article has been featured in linda Ikija blog long time ago like weeks back and you even put it here too...you guys or your teams show work really hard and stop copy and paste ok...I'm disappointed oh..
dis has nothing to do wit the owner,u ar free to create any thread u wish to. some might be seeing dis for d first time
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by sirrinky: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Sadly there are a lot of brainwashed Africans living abroad with this inferiority complex to whites.
I swear its just shameful.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by anasey(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2015
SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
www.grandfix.com.ng
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by bamite(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
lepasharon:

why undecided
cos i want to see hw u look angry
lepasharon:

why undecided
cos i want to see hw u look
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by lepasharon(f): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
bamite:
cos i want to see hw u look angrycos i want to see hw u look

I'll leave you wondering tongue
Re: Photos: Nigerian Woman Spotted Eating Amala On A Train In The UK by bamite(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2015
lepasharon:

I'll leave you wondering tongue
But thats just wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ika People / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.