Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) (11185 Views)

'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’ / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by SaintJIMS: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Her name is Maddy and she's a model. She has been described as one of the sexiest Haitian women in
the world. Her boobs, butt, and figure are all real. See more photos after the cut... www.silifa.com/2015/04/meet-girl-being-called-sexiest-haitian.html?m=1

SHES JUST TOO HOT...

SOURCE: www.silifa.com

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by agoadiv(m): 1:06am On Apr 14, 2015
B for burden

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Are they serious? lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by whizjay(m): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2015
OP!
When you post things like this at night,
What do you want us to dream about??

embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Briee(f): 2:29am On Apr 14, 2015
This must be some kinda joke

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by 7footre(m): 3:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Is she disabled? Why her leg be like that

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Is this a joke?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by icebebe(f): 4:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Sexy
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Sweetguy25: 4:31am On Apr 14, 2015
I love it.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by softwhispers: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2015
@OP
where do we 'meet' her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:50am On Apr 14, 2015
tranny's bait wink
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Ojestas(m): 5:33am On Apr 14, 2015
See as she be like crab.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Iaz93: 5:33am On Apr 14, 2015
She be like horse wey dey stand, for the second pic.

She's very beautiful, tho.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by kenrish2(m): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2015
d world has a very stupid way of classifying things
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wizzz: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Na things like this dey vex me angry
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Is it just me or she really looks like a man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by idu1(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2015
She be like horse.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
They shd come to my family and see Babes.
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by pauladonis(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2015
o.k, i've seen how sexy she is, what else has she got, what does she have upstairs?
see how the youth of this generation care about trivial, worthless, temporary things.
I will love her to try and snap a picture just like this in the next 25 years.
Dumb numbskull(s)
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2015
hmmm
height of sarcasm..
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Osasemma(f): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Is this their definition of being sexy?
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:
Really? So better babes they yapa for your family? Ok na. Hope say the bride price no millions abi? cool
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
sameer1212:
Really? So better babes they yapa for your family? Ok na. Hope say the bride price no millions abi? cool
grin tongue
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
See as all these girls they hate, as if them fine reach the girl ni? undecided
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Sheenor: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
What's dis Common they should please stop the joke cos even me sexY pass her by far.....if you tink i dey lie confirm am yourself.. wink
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by vokevee(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol don't blame them,for their country age dem try
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Ariyke: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Sexy u say undecided
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by yhusiee(f): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Sheenor:
What's dis Common they should please stop the joke cos even me sexY pass her by far.....if you tink i dey lie confirm am yourself.. wink
Omo to sexy joor, dnt mind dem
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:
lol ...but u guys aint haitians...
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
This one looks like a body builder to me...and the hips looks too fake
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by lulukay(f): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Her body is amazingly toned!!!! Wow she sure is sexy... Obviously dosnt miss a leg day kiss
Re: Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) by Wendy80(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol ...but u guys aint haitians...

So u haven't seen naija babes hotter than hiantians, Armenians and even indians?
Open Ur eyes oh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde / Will Smith Dead? / Nigerian Musicians, Bloggers And The GOLD Album Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.