Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation (4172 Views)

Start Profitable Importation Business With The Little You Have!!! / Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily Under 2 To 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by okeyj2: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kindly confirm if you have a venue yet for the training. Thanks
Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by maxxy: 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
okeyj2:
Kindly confirm if you have a venue yet for the training. Thanks

Thank you for your enquiry. We have finalised arrangements in respect of venue and other logistics. We will however not publish it here to avoid over crowding. Participation for the programme is strictly by prior reservation by sending a text to 08181011208.
Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Maxxy are you planning another session?
Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by hodjoe: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hi maxxy, I am so pleased to come across your post from a thread actually.

I myself am into mini importation though not in a bigger way yet and sells on konga and kaymu. I have been trying hard to get on jumia but it hasn't yielded.

I would appreciate any assistance from you in this regard. My mail address:huntanet014@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by ROROBI: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is an online site that you can make as much as $500 a day depending on how the number of people you can refer. And get free $35 dollar bonus on registration. The minimum payout limit is $300 dollar and you can request and get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

You can register with this link and see for yourself. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=221653

Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by SurefireAsoOke: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 08096536018
Re: Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation by Atunny(f): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello maxxy, can u please give me the idea of products I can import aside shoes and other common items in circulation. You can contact me @ aanuolu2002@yahoo.com, 10Q

(1) (2) (Reply)

Web Design & Graphic Design Training In Portharcourt / Get paid to Type online. / BUY ON EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM & 1688.COM - SHIP TO NIGERIA AT CHEAPEST RATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.