Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Let's Help Our President-elect With Ideas To Bring About True CHANGE! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Help Our President-elect With Ideas To Bring About True CHANGE! (363 Views)

Nigerians Will See True Change By 2018 – Vice President Osinbajo / Pics Of President Elect With Old Classmate Of 1953 Intakes Of Katsina Middle Sch / Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help Our President-elect With Ideas To Bring About True CHANGE! by nenergy(m): 1:59am On Apr 14, 2015
It's 1:50am. Just as I am about to hit the sacks, my President-elect comes to mind. Chai! I can only imagine the enormous responsibilities waiting to fall on his shoulders come may 29th.

With many people wishing he would fail so they can scream; "Fail Buhari" again, Buhari needs our prayers and more importantly our inputs and support. We need to help him succeed and prove the doubters/haters wrong.

Just as spectators see the game better than the referee and players, we Nigerians see some things clearer than those at the helm of affairs.

So, the purpose of this thread is to proffer ideas and actions plans that will help the good general bring about the CHANGE we need.

I will start first.

I believe the president-elect should reduce the cost of governance. Now that the APC is majority in the senate, he should inspire them or solicit their support in accepting pay/benefits cuts. The status of highest paid senators in the world make us appear unserious.

Your turn!

#CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Calls Itself Islamic Group Empire In West Africa / Taking Oath Of Office Before A Shrine. / 2015 Election Projections: What Is Your Score Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.