Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (61015 Views)

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by luckyboss(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Is this young man trying to tell us that buhari's Government will introduce suffering where trekking will only be the source of travelling unlike Gej where comfortable air-conditioned train is use.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
I fink Itz Abuja to Lagos.. Cos which day buhari win Wey person don waka from Lagos reach minna?? And d man nor get Name

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Excelboi:
Is that an achievement? bush boi

angry angry
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Raylight2(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Maybe ppl dey carry am for night den he trek for day.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by dustydee: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Excelboi:
The root he will probably take will be, Abuja - Lagos - Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa - Bida - Minna Gawu- Suleja - Abuja... Thats some hell of a distance. Even Ilorin to minna with a car is about 5-6 hours journey. Kudos to him, im sure this will open opportunities for him
He doesn't need to pass through Minna, from Bida he can pass through Badeggi all the way to Gawu and then Izom, Suleja, Zuba.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
This guy is simply doing what all Abok!s do. . . Hike from North to South. Nothing new!

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by imitor4us(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
handsomenairala:
Even the 9hrs to 10hrs journey from Lagos to Abuja on Buses scare life out of me back in the days talk less of walking it.

I ll travel on the bus from Lagos to Abuja for 9hrs and sleep for 2 days after my arrival so as to regain my strength but this guy is trekking d same journey

inside the bag he's carrying would be alomo, jed, opa eyin cos I don't know how the guy is doing it.

i guess there should be some camera somewhere to monitor his movement.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Excelboi(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=dustydee post=32701516][/quote]Where is Gawu pls?
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Badgers14: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
oh sure thing! Will be on your back though while you trek for two grin.I weigh just 68....

I wouldn't mind to trek for two, what are we friends for smiley. Holla @ me when you're ready and I will be right there as long as am carrying you on my back wink
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Excelboi(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
dustydee:
He doesn't need to pass through Minna, from Bida he can pass through Badeggi all the way to Gawu and then Izom, Suleja, Zuba
Oh really? Thanks for the correction. I just usually leave bida to minna so its the route i'm familiar with
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
me don trek from Nigeria to niger...(Katsina-niger)..I deserve My own royal treat.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by stalwart123(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos
This is called star trek for change.
Keep it up man.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Margauxluv(f): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
wat wil i comment nw..#thinkn

op..wer s d man frm....

kk let blame his strong headed village witches dat s manipulating him.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Abeg una sure say na true trek ds man dey trek so? Me no believe am o!
Is it a miracle to trek? please believe now.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
just noise making... I don't see what is worth celebrating here,this guy is probably jobless and curling his way into recognition while some old mofos are just trying to rub their body against his just to share the attention sad

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by boxypane(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Make e show my area come collect Pure Water. Sorry ehn. U try.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by gtnapes: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
You setting a record trekking about 765km, I prayed you get what you want
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by imitor4us(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Raylight2:
Maybe ppl dey carry am for night den he trek for day.

lol
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by bluice2(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
I think its abj to lag. Meanwhile is this trek monitored to ascertain its genuineness. I mean like a bike is not used to cover up like a mile or two. Just wondering tho.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
How the hell did you know that?must be from the turkey fat!!! tongue
lols,why evils!!free d guy wit hin turkey "fat" abeg, @topic I had to stand in a banking hall for over 4hrs lastweek,got home feeling completely drained out,and a man is trekking from lag to abj?I really dnt wanna believe dis,but if true,d man is something else,and his endurance level must be offlimit.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by handsomenairala: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
imitor4us:

inside the bag he's carrying would be alomo, jed, opa eyin cos I don't know how the guy is doing it.

i guess there should be some camera somewhere to monitor his movement.

I presumed what is called EGBE/OFE in Yoruba; the voodoo makes you to cover a lot of MILES in spiritual realm and real in physical world. Lobatan.

Pls help me to ask and confirm if the guy is a Yoruba guy
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:

I wouldn't mind to trek for two, what are we friends for smiley. Holla @ me when you're ready and I will be right there as long as am carrying you on my back wink
No problem...you are such a darling
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by dustydee: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Excelboi:
Where is Gawu pls?
Before Izom it is town called Gawu Babangida.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by handsomenairala: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Trust me, that guy is using what is popularly called OFE/EGBE in Yoruba to cover thousands of miles and later reappear on the road as if he has been walking.

4get that thing. We are all Nigerians ooooo. We all know how we roll

That journey from Lagos to Abuja on public transport ll make you feel like you are travelling to unending destination; heaven or hell to be precise.

And this guy is here telling the gullibles that he is walking it.

Let me see the video of all his steps all d way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by esosuo: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos
Hope he gets dere b4 the nxt general elections
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Hope the guy wont take transport at night at some point because i know its impossible

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Not news, after all fulani dey follow cow from maidugri reach oshogbo on leg while d cows do choppings of grass.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Quadrescent: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Nigeriana sha , no dulling , everything na biz
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by amosamali(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
Wondering the Lagos to Abuja route that will pass through Minna.
SMH.

Do u travel at all?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
streetzdreamz:
lols,why evils!!free d guy wit hin turkey "fat" abeg, @topic I had to stand in a banking hall for over 4hrs lastweek,got home feeling completely drained out,and a man is trekking from lag to abj?I really dnt wanna believe dis,but if true,d man is something else,and his endurance level must be offlimit.
Hehe he is free!
Theres a big difference standing at a place and walking....pele
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Change2015(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
I have to salute this man. True to his vow. Unlike bode george and Co. He will turn his life around. And for all the doubters, this man is showing the real Nigeria, because he has been safe and well treated everywhere he has been so far.

#change
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Me don trek from Nasarawa to Abuja and nothing was done. (Nyanya to mararaba)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.