Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand (46011 Views)

Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know / The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! / Ibadan Gamers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
youmour:
I cant take people that dont game seriously,just imagine countdracula yarning opata.bruh why are you even on these thread,do you feel you are missing out and want to hang with the genuises or you are just here to troll? You are the master of YOUR opinion and clearly it doesnt count countdracul..

To the topic
There are just two major problems with gaming in Naija, the light and the internet,if that could be sorted trust me we will be competiting with the world on any genre.

Psn id: heatwaveONE (ps4)

Well said

I'm adding u tonight. I'm the afro guy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by dimdim001(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol the number 2 Fifa online player in the world is on my bbm list and has challenged me countless times but cos of internet speed, I can't accept that challenge..... plus.....the player is Female!!!..... I should now get schooled by a girl?!!!...on Fifa?!!!..... no excuse I give would hold water o.

Whoz d person?

PS: CountDracula stop trolling

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
dimdim001:

Whoz d person?

I dunno her real name... I'll tell her to gimme her Origin ID.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CountDracula(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
youmour:
I cant take people that dont game seriously,just imagine countdracula yarning opata.bruh why are you even on these thread,do you feel you are missing out and want to hang with the genuises or you are just here to troll? You are the master of YOUR opinion and clearly it doesnt count countdracul..

To the topic
There are just two major problems with gaming in Naija, the light and the internet,if that could be sorted trust me we will be competiting with the world on any genre.

Psn id: heatwaveONE (ps4)
Hmmm...I dnt even knw where to start, cos ure jus talkin like an unintelligent magnanimous piece of gabbage, and I'm nt insulting u, I'm actually sayin d truth
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CountDracula(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
dimdim001:

Whoz d person?

Ok, I wasn't trolling anyway... I was jus sayin d truth... If u dnt agree wit me dats ur opinion, u dnt hav to insult me, ure d troll in my opinion
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cupidhero(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
NO 3 is a huge problem! Where I'm I gonna get 50 something gigabytes of data to download GTA 5 on my PC? So many games and I only have a few bandwith.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CountDracula(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you sound like your opinion actually counts... plus....do I Really have to prove anything to you?....my answer is Nope... believe whatever you want brother.... just don't let what you think you know make you look like a fool outside...cheers
1st of all, I'm nt ur brother, 2nd, If my opinion doesn't count urs doesn't count also, I dnt really care if my opinion counts or not, I'm jus voicin out, ure d one dats foolishh enof to take it so personal, dnt blame me
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
cao:
I was wondering why this thread had more than 30 posts. LWKMD. Gotta love how some folks still believe in the whole old stereotype of all gamers being nerds. Anywho, we all spend our free time doing whatever it is we want - reading, writing, watching telly, gossiping, people watching, random acts of awesomeness, spending way too much time on NL, random acts of stupidity, playing video games, documenting every aspect of your life on social media, talking to yourself or your imaginary friends etc. It's our prerogative to do whatever we please with our time, "it's my life, don't you forget...*"

*I was quoting No Doubt's It's My Life, although Dr. Alban's It's My Life seems more appropriate.

I have questions for you.

First, why were you surprised by the number of posts

and, are you a gamer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
cupidhero:
NO 3 is a huge problem! Where I'm I gonna get 50 something gigabytes of data to download GTA 5 on my PC? So many games and I only have a few bandwith.

I have 40 gig limit on my wifi internet. The PSN update for each of my games is about 2.3 gigs each. I have 3 games on ps4- meaning that 7 gig went to updates for the games i bought. Then, I download series- I season is up to 4 gig. Then I also play online.

That 40 gig cant last a month! 1 week and it is finished!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

and, are you a gamer?

You must be new in this section...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
cao:

You must be new in this section...

So what are you feeling like? The gaming god/goddess of this section?

grin

mtchew...for your mind grin grin grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin

She go floor you o lol

3 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin

This is so going to be fun...
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Hmmm...I dnt even knw where to start, cos ure jus talkin like an unintelligent magnanimous piece of gabbage, and I'm nt insulting u, I'm actually sayin d truth

Abeg clear road make i pass one-two up lob ball

4 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

and, are you a gamer?

grin dude you are definitely new here. Make she no sharpen her blades of exile ontop ur matter
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by dimdim001(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I dunno her real name... I'll tell her to gimme her Origin ID.

Oh! She's a PC gamer?
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:25am On Apr 15, 2015
cao:

This is so going to be fun...

Ha! I was only joking! Please, eh. smiley
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:25am On Apr 15, 2015
youmour:

Abeg clear road make i pass one-two up lob ball

Abeg, give the guy red card.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2015
youmour:

grin dude you are definitely new here. Make she no sharpen her blades of exile ontop ur matter

tongue
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cupidhero(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I have 40 gig limit on my wifi internet. The PSN update for each of my games is about 2.3 gigs each. I have 3 games on ps4- meaning that 7 gig went to updates for the games i bought. Then, I download series- I season is up to 4 gig. Then I also play online.

I thought I was the only one it was driving crazy, A single patch can be 1 GB and above. My only savior would be to give my external HDD to someone who has a WIFI with unlimited bandwith to actually download those games for me. It will all get better one day though!
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gj22(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Hi guys, I am an online gamer too but sadly on the 360. Not that the 360 is bad but everyone in Nigeria seems to prefer the twin (ps3).
Anyway, just ignore the ignorant people who prefer to stereotype gamers, like Jon snow, they know nothing. Mostly game on call on duty and battlefield. Fps is my specialty.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gj22(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Dude, 40gig? I wish I had that too. I use the mtn 2500 night plan, it's 4.5gig sad. I end up subscribing at least 2ice a month
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2015
cupidhero:

I thought I was the only one it was driving crazy, A single patch can be 1 GB and above. My only savior would be to give my external HDD to someone who has a WIFI with unlimited bandwith to actually download those games for me. It will all get better one day though!

I am currently hiding my monthly expenses on internet from my partner. grin
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2015
gj22:

Dude, 40gig? I wish I had that too. I use the mtn 2500 night plan, it's 4.5gig sad. I end up subscribing at least 2ice a month

I am used to unlimited downloads. Coming back to Nigeria to meet 40 gig limit is depressing. I could download 1 terabyte (1000 gig) in just under a month.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cupidhero(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I am currently hiding my monthly expenses on internet from my partner. grin

Lol. I can relate! They never seem to understand why we would want to buy a 4K monitor or a 4GB nvidia graphic card when the one we have are still in good condition..

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
cupidhero:

Lol. I can relate! They never seem to understand why we would want to buy a 4K monitor or a 4GB nvidia graphic card when the one we have are still in good condition..

I can relate, even though I am not a pc gamer. Console ftw!
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by luvcherish(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
hahhaha
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by kilokeys(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
the online gaming ish.. is the most aNNOYING... angry angry

WHEN a person calls u names and u cant reply
when ur opponent has to wait ages for ur turn

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by nonxo007(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who playstation help?

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Misogynist2014(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Absolutely true, last one on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Ps4 Game Swap/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.