Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand (46182 Views)

Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know / The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! / Ibadan Gamers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by 3KINGZ18: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Ekstraz:
I ended the game ''The Order 1886'' PS4 in 6hrs...

PSN: EKSTRAZ
na u oh *raises both arms up*
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by tunex4christ(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2016
3KINGZ18:
na u oh *raises both arms up*

Is dr any android gaming forum on dis site pls?
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by ovundah1: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Well for me i take gaming seriously. I even had to build my own gaming PC because i dont want to be buying consoles anytime a new one is released. NEPA dey disturb o so i had to buy an inverter because i dont want NEPA to stop my important online gaming / Streaming. People make alot of money while gaming , the biggest youtuber is a gamer ''PweDiePie'' even Nigeria's KSI has made a fortune from video gaming so it depends on the king of person you are. Being a serious videogamer in Nigeria is not easy but we go try the best we can. you guy can view my PC build in the link bellow. Dont forget to subscribe!!! Thanks!!!

If you also want to build a Gaming PC like mine (The Ovicom)
i can show you the best way to build it with a reasonable price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXLVvLO14w&list=PLDrOOQCa-vKSv69-2dgVoXyswFldeAp90&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBfSwXAPA66mEO0B7-fUiOQ/playlists

I have been able to play all latest games perfectly

Battlegrounds Playerunknowns
Battlefield 1
For Honor
Tekken 7
Fifa 17
Resident Evil 7
Crysis 3
GetEven
Counter strike Global Offensive
The Witcher
Quantum Break

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Teedeechian(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
ovundah1:
Well for me i take gaming seriously. I even had to build my own gaming PC because i dont want to be buying consoles anytime a new one is released. NEPA dey disturb o so i had to buy an inverter because i dont want NEPA to stop my important online gaming / Streaming. People make alot of money while gaming , the biggest youtuber is a gamer ''PweDiePie'' even Nigeria's KSI has made a fortune from video gaming so it depends on the king of person you are. Being a serious videogamer in Nigeria is not easy but we go try the best we can. you guy can view my PC build in the link bellow. Dont forget to subscribe!!! Thanks!!!

If you also want to build a Gaming PC like mine (The Ovicom)
i can show you the best way to build it with a reasonable price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXLVvLO14w&list=PLDrOOQCa-vKSv69-2dgVoXyswFldeAp90&index=1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBfSwXAPA66mEO0B7-fUiOQ/playlists

I have been able to play all latest games perfectly

Battlegrounds Playerunknowns
Battlefield 1
For Honor
Tekken 7
Fifa 17
Resident Evil 7
Crysis 3
GetEven
Counter strike Global Offensive
The Witcher
Quantum Break

What's your gaming laptop battery backup?
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by bikerphux(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
AllNaijaBlogger:

Ps4 smiley

PES 2018 on PS4 ... Are u game ?
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian Gamers are boring, noobs and just dont know whats fun in games, they only play few AA titles and never check out indie games, they dont like games that are challenging and requires 100% brain power, they dont like games that are artistic and different from a typical game, they think graphics == an interesting game, they dont understand Minecraft, they dont complete rpg games 100%, they never play games like Cuphead or the Journey, they know how to use steam to try out unheard indie games that are really addictive and interesting that make you wonder why this game aint popular, they dont play MMORPGs like star wars the old republic, league of legends, they suck at starcraft or age of empires, they dont even play cod at hardest difficulty or uncharted 4( which i wonder how a lower difficulty will be cuz the hardest seemed easy).

Nigerian gamers are NOOBS
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
oh yeah check out the tough android game designed for hard core gamers

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.G2M.Amoe&hl=en

seems easy at first until you realize you suck
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

After calling them n00bs, you want them to check out your recommendation. You try. Just using style to spam our board. Next time, just beg more.

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by festwiz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

Hahaha, after calling us noobs you want us to try your recommendation? Hahaha. Dude you cracked me up
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
cao:

After calling them n00bs, you want them to check out your recommendation. You try. Just using style to spam our board. Next time, just beg more.

just posting a recommendation for a game for gamers that think they are skilled, just like i could say who here has finished Darks souls without dying or have you tried cuphead or the journey(BEST GAME EVER by the way), if u are skilled you check out these games and see if u can beat it, besides nigerian gamers a noobs, still searching to see a skilled gamer especially in Injustice, i keep defeating pple blindfolded
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
festwiz:
Hahaha, after calling us noobs you want us to try your recommendation? Hahaha. Dude you cracked me up

Yeah right i do have a sense o humour, but still niggas are noobs
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

just posting a recommendation for a game for gamers that think they are skilled, just like i could say who here has finished Darks souls without dying or have you tried cuphead or the journey(BEST GAME EVER by the way), if u are skilled you check out these games and see if u can beat it, besides nigerian gamers a noobs, still searching to see a skilled gamer especially in Injustice, i keep defeating pple blindfolded
Poor you. Oh and next time you want folks to play and (potentially) rate the game you created, maybe try not to insult them. If you like be the best gamer in the world, that attitude ain't gonna help you sell your wares.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
cao:

Poor you. Oh and next time you want folks to play and (potentially) rate the game you created, maybe try not to insult them. If you like be the best gamer in the world, that attitude ain't gonna help you sell your wares.

but i do speak the truth, finding a good nigerian gamer is rare, most just suck plain and simple, and have only tried AA games and no indie ones.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

but i do speak the truth, finding a good nigerian gamer is rare, most just suck plain and simple, and have only tried AA games and no indie ones.
I'll believe your assessment when you've played every single Nigerian. That's what you get when you generalise a whole country. Plus, why you come park your car for NL? Abi you don forget this na Naija area? I could have made that same assessment about French gamers being whiny, since I usually came across those during my FIFA & CoD days. Coincidentally, one of my last Overwatch matches, had a French kid who wouldn't turn off his music, then proceeded to rap on top of it. Muted him with the quickness. I know he continued for the whole session because one guy didn't mute him and was getting angrier during the match.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
gabgabby2meb:
Nigerian Gamers are boring, noobs and just dont know whats fun in games, they only play few AA titles and never check out indie games, they dont like games that are challenging and requires 100% brain power, they dont like games that are artistic and different from a typical game, they think graphics == an interesting game, they dont understand Minecraft, they dont complete rpg games 100%, they never play games like Cuphead or the Journey, they know how to use steam to try out unheard indie games that are really addictive and interesting that make you wonder why this game aint popular, they dont play MMORPGs like star wars the old republic, league of legends, they suck at starcraft or age of empires, they dont even play cod at hardest difficulty or uncharted 4( which i wonder how a lower difficulty will be cuz the hardest seemed easy).

pwediepie fan boy

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2017
cao:

I'll believe your assessment when you've played every single Nigerian. That's what you get when you generalise a whole country. Plus, why you come park your car for NL? Abi you don forget this na Naija area? I could have made that same assessment about French gamers being whiny, since I usually came across those during my FIFA & CoD days. Coincidentally, one of my last Overwatch matches, had a French kid who wouldn't turn off his music, then proceeded to rap on top of it. Muted him with the quickness. I know he continued for the whole session because one guy didn't mute him and was getting angrier during the match.

am not talking bout skill base, am saying most Nigerian gamers dont really game, they love to say graphics == interesting games which is annoying, and probably say order 1886 is a better game than minecraft which i wonder how because order 1886 didnt feel like a game but an interactive movie, hell telltale games are even better, but an average nigerian gamer will say order 1886 is better.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2017
plzkillme:
pwediepie fan boy

the youtuber? he is cool, but i am more of KSI fan boy and comedyshortsgamer
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

the youtuber? he is cool, but i am more of KSI fan boy and comedyshortsgamer
ksi and CSG has turned into clickbait
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Kaycee7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

am not talking bout skill base, am saying most Nigerian gamers dont really game, they love to say graphics == interesting games which is annoying, and probably say order 1886 is a better game than minecraft which i wonder how because order 1886 didnt feel like a game but an interactive movie, hell telltale games are even better, but an average nigerian gamer will say order 1886 is better.
Are you including the soccer community when you say Nigerian gamers? Cos once you filter off the soccer community, you get a diverse community of gamers spanning multiple genres. But of course, you haven't even spent time with the gaming community here. Just opened an account, made a post to draw attention and tried to advertise your game. Anyways, if you feel you're so good, you can register for the 9jagameevo and triumph undefeated. Should be easy, considering we're just a country of noobs

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Kaycee7:
Are you including the soccer community when you say Nigerian gamers? Cos once you filter off the soccer community, you get a diverse community of gamers spanning multiple genres. But of course, you haven't even spent time with the gaming community here. Just opened an account, made a post to draw attention and tried to advertise your game. Anyways, if you feel you're so good, you can register for the 9jagameevo and triumph undefeated. Should be easy, considering we're just a country of noobs

you still dont get me do you, 90% of nigerian gamers play only AA games like Cod, PES or FIFA, probably few other AA titles, thats that, No2, they appreciate graphics over aesthetics whichi still dont get, No3 they like to put graphics over actual gameplay like e.g if i bring order 1886 and minecraft together most will say order 1886 is a better game lol No4, they dont complete games 100% and dont like to play games that will put up a challenge like dark souls and No5 Most are Noobs lol
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by Kaycee7(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2017
gabgabby2meb:

you still dont get me do you, 90% of nigerian gamers play only AA games like Cod, PES or FIFA, probably few other AA titles, thats that, No2, they appreciate graphics over aesthetics whichi still dont get, No3 they like to put graphics over actual gameplay like e.g if i bring order 1886 and minecraft together most will say order 1886 is a better game lol No4, they dont complete games 100% and dont like to play games that will put up a challenge like dark souls and No5 Most are Noobs lol
What sort of comparison is The Order: 1886 to Minecraft? They aren't even in the same genre.
You're the one who doesn't get me. If you subtract the 90% that play FIFA, PES & COD, the remaining 10% are the actual gamers. How many people in the global gaming community can endure the Souls series? Has a Soul series ever broken any best-selling records? So how do you expect to find a huge no of people in Nigeria alone playing Dark Souls?
Bro, I don't know which country you're in, but in Nigeria, any gamer that has a life struggles to make out time to even complete the game's story. Besides, I know some gamers here on NL that usually attain 100% completion.
We don't need your recommendation. We're gamers in our own way. If you don't like us, migrate to South Korea

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 3:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Kaycee7:
What sort of comparison is The Order: 1886 to Minecraft? They aren't even in the same genre.
You're the one who doesn't get me. If you subtract the 90% that play FIFA, PES & COD, the remaining 10% are the actual gamers. How many people in the global gaming community can endure the Souls series? Has a Soul series ever broken any best-selling records? So how do you expect to find a huge no of people in Nigeria alone playing Dark Souls?
Bro, I don't know which country you're in, but in Nigeria, any gamer that has a life struggles to make out time to even complete the game's story. Besides, I know some gamers here on NL that usually attain 100% completion.
We don't need your recommendation. We're gamers in our own way. If you don't like us, migrate to South Korea

Well Dark Souls is an exceptional game addictive and its has broken many sales records and its one of Bandai Namco's best selling games also thats the issue am trying to point out in the 10% only 2% can understand that how i feel, the fact most nigerian gamers dont play a variety of games and suck at most. Thats a heart breaking issue, anyway am playing INSIDE right now and i think LIMBO is better than it, but damn the game is beautiful.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AfroSamurai: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2017
AllNaijaBlogger:

Typical stereotypical Nigerian. Do you think that I and any other sensible adult spend the whole day playing videogames. We play in our free time.

The same free time that people like you use to

-watch nollywood
-read linda ikeji[size=8pt][/size]
-argue on nairaland

etc grin grin grin
you're back!!! All naijablogger you're back! Where you vanish go?
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by cao(f): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
AfroSamurai:
you're back!!! All naijablogger you're back! Where you vanish go?
Err... that was posted in 2015. He hasn't been here since 2016.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by AfroSamurai: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
cao:

Err... that was posted in 2015. He hasn't been here since 2016.
Yea, I noticed immediately I quoted him.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by captIBK(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2018
I sort of agree with this view. I play a lot of League of Legends and my friends and colleagues don't understand why i play n are never willing to try it out. If its not on a console they're not interested. I had a ps4 that I never played because all the games seemed boring because i played LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. By the way i'm looking for more Naija people on LoL to form an exclusively naija club. Add me up username brainsandbrawn, I main adc MF lvl7 but can play all roles. My brother is otunba on LoL
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CloudKickin(f): 6:09am On Mar 15, 2018
gabgabby2meb:

Sorry Mr ‘quintessential gamer’ but as a NIGERIAN female gamer I can literally prove you wrong to EVEYTHING you have said.

First of all I play minecraft - a lot! Easily one of my favorite pc games. Secondly I’ve played the game cuphead, as well as Journey AND finished it at 100% completion. Thirdly, I use steam often, the last game I played on it was ‘Kindergarten’ and I’ve played various ‘indie games’ on steam.
As for MMORPG I’m a big fan of Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft and Star Trek Online. In regards to COD and Uncharted sometimes I play on the hardest, sometimes I don’t - not everyday stress, sometimes take it easy.

Anyway, I wrote allll that to ask how low your IQ must be to make such a generalising statement?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by ogongogames(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
CloudKickin:

Sorry Mr ‘quintessential gamer’ but as a NIGERIAN female gamer I can literally prove you wrong to EVEYTHING you have said.

First of all I play minecraft - a lot! Easily one of my favorite pc games. Secondly I’ve played the game cuphead, as well as Journey AND finished it at 100% completion. Thirdly, I use steam often, the last game I played on it was ‘Kindergarten’ and I’ve played various ‘indie games’ on steam.
As for MMORPG I’m a big fan of Neverwinter, World Of Warcraft and Star Trek Online. In regards to COD and Uncharted sometimes I play on the hardest, sometimes I don’t - not everyday stress, sometimes take it easy.

Anyway, I wrote allll that to ask how low your IQ must be to make such a generalising statement?

I think the initial comment was typed in that way, in order to purposely seek a reaction from others!

Anyway it is great to know you've (and a few others) have played various of indie games (*thumbs up*). It's an underrated market in my opinion.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CloudKickin(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
ogongogames:

I think the initial comment was typed in that way, in order to purposely seek a reaction from others!

Anyway it is great to know you've (and a few others) have played various of indie games (*thumbs up*). It's an underrated market in my opinion.

You’re right, I bit the bait like a fool angry but I couldn’t help myself ha!
I 100% agree about indie games being underrated, so many indie developers are out there making gems that have yet to be discovered.
Some of my favorites include; The Stanley Parable, Owl boy and Gone Home smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by gabgabby2meb: 9:28am On May 23, 2018
CloudKickin:

Well my IQ is very low that's why I am a Dr. Pharmacist, msc holder, highly advanced data analyst, CEO of morphyn a game development company, Machine learning startup, 3d graphical designer, if my IQ wasn't so low I will at least be able to do the things I want to do but, for my statement I stand by it cuz I have personally performed a survey, I am stupid but at least with my little intelligence I carried out a survey.
Re: 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand by CloudKickin(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
gabgabby2meb:

Well my IQ is very low that's why I am a Dr. Pharmacist, msc holder, highly advanced data analyst, CEO of morphyn a game development company, Machine learning startup, 3d graphical designer, if my IQ wasn't so low I will at least be able to do the things I want to do but, for my statement I stand by it cuz I have personally performed a survey, I am stupid but at least with my little intelligence I carried out a survey.

Congrats mr “pharmacists” on using your last 2 surviving brain cells to construct a simple survey which I should hope was carried out across ALL of Nigeria (every nook and cranny) otherwise your statement as aforementioned is still stupid and these “surveys” are therefore void.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Ps4 Game Swap/sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.