Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare (27784 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Islie: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2015
From a thread that hit front page yesterday title
Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening.........

https://www.nairaland.com/2252860/transition-cttee-buhari-insists-credible

Pastor bakare has denied the said publication in his note/conversation with dailytrust newspaper

Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Later Rain Assembly has said he was not aware of any appointment to ‎head the Transition Committee of the President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari as reported by some newspapers on Monday.
Bakare ran as vice presidential candidate to Buhari in 2011 under the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

He denied the transition committee appointment through his spokesperson Mr Yinka Odumakin.
"This is news to Pastor Bakare also. He read it in This Day Newspaper as others did this morning," Odumakin said.
He added that "mischief makers are at work as usual."
The spokesperson of the Buhari campaign office Malam Garba Shehu also said he wasn't aware of Bakare's appointment when Daily Trust contacted him on Monday.
In an interview in Daura, Buhari said the transition committee when put in place would comprise of patriotic and knowledgeable Nigerians.
The president-elect said the committee won't be too big and will contain more technocrats than politicians.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/51941-buhari-didn-t-appoint-me-to-head-transition-committee-bakare

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Pchinak: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Haba. They've not even started, there's confusion already. Make una focus o.

Meanwhile, make nobarry try me o, wharever diaris for FTC abeg make una find my own gi me.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by macpetrus(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Na wa Ooo... confusion already!.... I just hope things work out well!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
APC and Lies are like bread and butter. una never start, confusion everywhere

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by DahtzFestjayz: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Who is lying, APC or Bakare?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Igwe9(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
The rate at which false rumours are flying left, right and center, Buhari itself will at the end of the day confess that GEJ was not guilty of all the allegations against him.
His only saving grace is that liar mohammed is on his side this time around.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by brownlord: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
These media houses should respect themselves, If they continue like this I sense that dreaded DECREE 4 in no distant time

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Na APC dey lie because Liar Muhammad be their spoke person

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by drsteroid(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Kk..I know Buhari will definitely Employ technocrats 2 work 4 him

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by januzaj(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:
macpetrus:
Na wa Ooo... confusion already!.... I just hope things work out well!!!
Skillbobralph:
Igwe9:
The rate at which false rumours are flying left, right and center, Buhari itself will at the end of the day confess that GEJ was not guilty of all the allegation levelled on him.
His only saving is that liar mohammed is on his side this time around.
Igwe9:
The rate at which false rumours are flying left, right and center, Buhari itself will at the end of the day confess that GEJ was not guilty of all the allegation levelled on him.
TANOIDS BE LIKE^^^^^^^
HAMSTRING INJURY TILL 2099..........

.BUHARI ADEWALE CHUKWUEMEKA 2015-2019
IBRAHIM OKOROCHA ADIGUN ROCHAS 2019-2023
FASHOLA EKENE RAJI 2023-2027

APC.....CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by brownlord: 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Igwe9:

Even Lie Muhammed will be confuse, with all the news on ministerial appointment, oil well, fuel price when he is yet to assume office.

I pray for strength for Pa' president to complete this race he has started

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by luvmijeje(f): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
PDP propangada machine has less than 40 days to shine.......... They should shine, na their time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2015
I knew there was no way Bakare could head such a committee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by macpetrus(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
januzaj:

TANOIDS BE LIKE^^^^^^^
HAMSTRING INJURY TILL 2023..........APC.....CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

I knw u people don't like the word Truth!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by imsuboi(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
aaa fee ceee! Change grin

Nigerians are in for a tenure filled with lies, propaganda and more lies.

By the time that illiterate and his crew are done with this country we'd be the laughing stock of the whole international community.

Sit back, relax, enjoy.

The circus just came to town wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by 1stola: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Must have been this jobless TANOIDS

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Lilprincey(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2015
I smell foul play here..

btw don't forqet man.utd is defeatinq chelsea on saturday

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by cold(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
So where did the whole Bakare thing emanate from? I don't want to believe some journalist just sat in his office and concocted that story. But then again this is Nigeria anything is possible

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by megawax8: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:

See question ooo.
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Igwe9(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
januzaj:

TANOIDS BE LIKE^^^^^^^
HAMSTRING INJURY TILL 2099..........

.BUHARI ADEWALE CHUKWUEMEKA 2015-2019
IBRAHIM OKOROCHA ADIGUN ROCHAS 2019-2023
FASHOLA EKENE RAJI 2023-2027

APC.....CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

I'm a Nigerian not any of the above, I only want the best for my country, hate it when people manufacture lies to discredit others. You will only know how it pains when you fall victim of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by SWDude: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
I was foolish to have supported Buhari and dragged igbos on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by oluomad(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Pre-Confusion! Its too early na

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by san316(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Guess it is some crazy bloggers or media houses that brought this up. Foolish PDPiggs.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by teemanbastos(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Skillbobralph:
na you lie pas.. Wen una no dy confirm news u read

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Rahmatuparker: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Y will he?
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by seunfly: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by ShowYourCertificate: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by Alfamann: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
See broom change.

Midnight whichcraft things

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by holatin(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
ghj
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by tucky200(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Pchinak:
Buhari said he will..not he has appointed bakare .....
Re: Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare by thefakestan: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2015
All Progressive Confidence party and lies, they are not there yet but its reeking of propaganda and deceit already.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Tried To Kidnap Mathew Dike In Rivers Caught (photos) / Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates / Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.