Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (27573 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / There Is Deep Anti Amaechi Sentiment In The Creek-tonye Princewill Warns / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by dallyemmy: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015
I think it is all about their personal interest not the people of Rivers State...instead, this should be about service to your people, Rivers State and the Nation Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by greatseed: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
hmmmm....I smell foul play!!! from the presiding officer who could'nt read out presidential election results properly to international observers n co who Declared rivers election as null n void!!! no jubilations yet!!! Tribunal beckoning....

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
and ya feel buhari is gonna give dat sensitive position to ameachi
Lol, u better wake up from ur slumber
Key positions will go to d north
Fulani cum muslim man, dey will use u and dump u
Ameachi sold his birthrites
And I doubt if buhari will compensate him for d loss
Your post reeks of bigotry.....time will tell.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2015
The APC should just accept that amaechi is rejected in Rivers state and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Ayima: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Please you guys should leave Amaechi alone, He is not the worst, we have so many serpents who are putting on flowering faces. The only thing is that he speaks out when ever he smells trouble.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by toprealman: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
AMECHI SOLD OUT. THEY SHOULD MAKE RIVERS UNINHABITABLE FOR HIM.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by luvinhubby(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Edygrin:
They Apc fanatics called Amaechi lion of the Niger-Delta but with the way him and his party were defeated he's nothing but an angry Chihuahua.
*inZebbysvoice*
Ewu! ewu! ewu Can-beer.
grin grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
[size=15pt]GEJ and Wike - - - Abuja to Otuoke. . demotion

Amaechi - - - Rivers to NIGERIA . . PROMOTION!
[/size]

Yeah, keep talking haters. . grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Arysexy(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Amechi is an outcast. From May 29th Abuja should remain his permanent abode cos guys are not yet done with him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by smsdigito: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
tucky200:
undecidedNawa o..simply because amaechi want change in his country and suddenly they have dumped him undecided
CHANGE in Niger Delta for a party that belongs to the Arabians? No way in ND. grin

7 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Ayima: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
and ya feel buhari is gonna give dat sensitive position to ameachi
Lol, u better wake up from ur slumber
Key positions will go to d north
Fulani cum muslim man, dey will use u and dump u
Ameachi sold his birthrites
And I doubt if buhari will compensate him for d loss
Didn't know someone is still foolish like this until i saw your comment.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
fsk1:
It does not matter whether they win or lose.What else does a two-term governor,a ruling party stalwart needs?

Believe it or not,as far as politics is concerned,ROTIMI AMAECHI has made it.

Haters keep hating,amaechi will soon be busy in the aso rock,changing Nigeria. cool

Not after he has been called to. Give account of hs stewardship in d state,, n iif he iis found wanting not even buhari can save him cos that will decide weada buhari is serious abt his anti-corruption war.
Wike I want u to be wicked wiiif amaechi.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Ayima:
Didn't know someone is still foolish like this until i saw your comment.
d most foolish human on earth is d one dat comments on a foolish person'z thread. A wise one will ignore.
Ya fool*ishness knows no bound!

3 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by smsdigito: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

[size=15pt]GEJ and Wike - - - Abuja to Otuoke. . demotion

Amaechi - - - Rivers to NIGERI . . PROMOTION!
[/size]

Yeah, keep talking haters. . grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
isnt it better you go home than to be sent to no man's land where u now become scared of going to your own home? When you spoil your home to go abroad dont forget that one day old age will come you will wish you never scattered home and pray to return and be accepted? think it.

11 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by babestella: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
shachris:
shut up! we all know that you were rigged into power. your stolen mandate will not last sha.

imagine a state Where people like this illiterate bipi is made a lawmaker.

nawah for jesus of okirika o.

Ok it's now that literacy matters to you, right?
Go and tell your president elect to show Nigerians his WASC certificate first then we can take your comment seriously.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Sweetlemon(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Why are people gloating over Rivers mbok?

As long as Lagos and Aso rock are in firm control of APC, Ameachi who was at the fore front of this, still dey kampe! Leave story.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Ayima: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Not after he has been called to. Give account of hs stewardship in d state,, n iif he iis found wanting not even buhari can save him cos that will decide weada buhari is serious abt his anti-corruption war.
Guy you say?
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by ideology(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Wetin you de laugh … grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Guyman02: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
America and the West are angry that APC did not win the OIL states of Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom States. They have all concentrated their efforts on condemning and condemning the elections there while ignoring the riot in Gombe, the Curfew in Taraba and huge figures declared in the north with underage voters.
Obama quickly gave a dubious award to Jega but Obama should have waited for him to deliver the OIL states before the award.

12 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by tucky200(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
smsdigito:

CHANGE in Niger Delta for a party that belongs to the Arabians? No way in ND. grin
Tinubu na yoruba na....u guys are just too sentimental...tribalism don cover una eyes...any small thing *our oil*...what have we gained from it gan sef.....they are cheating u guys over there ...ss and se are suppose to be among d best places in the world
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Sweetlemon(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2015
See how these miserable TANoids are gloating over ordinary Rivers. Assuming GEJ or JK won ehn! we no go hear word again for NL. Funny en9ough most APC fans are not really gloating as much as we deserve to considering how long and hard we fought for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by redcliff: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
fsk1:
It does not matter whether they win or lose.What else does a two-term governor,a ruling party stalwart needs?

Haters keep hating,amaechi will soon be busy in the aso rock,changing Nigeria. cool

Leave those mumu people commenting rubbish up there.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by mikron(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
good for them though i was sad peterside dakuku lost the guber election in Rivers State, im ijaw so i would support my izon brother.

that reminds me, i was banned for 24 hrs by the spam-bot 2 days ago, i was just un-banned early this morning, im still confused why i was banned, i only try to post reactions of zambians after their loss to our dream team last sunday. mods is that enough reason for my ban? angry angry angry
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by ideology(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
kennygee:
Rivers, Ekiti and Akwa Ibom, the states to watch out for.

You are right, but For Akwa Ibom, the incoming Gov is a cool guy, a technocrat, former Zenith bank boss,
He is sound, I don't see him behaving like Wike and Fayose.

His background
Mr. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel serves as Audit Manager of PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Mr. Emmanuel serves as an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria. He serves as Chief Financial Officer of Zenith Bank Plc. Mr. Emmanuel served as Group Head of Income Optimisation, Financial Control & Strategic Planning Department at Zenith Bank Plc. He served as General Manager of Zenith Bank Plc. He joined Zenith in 1996 from Diamond Bank Limited and was the pioneer Managerof its Lagos Central Branch. He is in charge of the Telecommunications Sector, Income Optimization and Financial & Strategic Planning Group of Zenith Bank Plc. He has over seventeen years financial services experience. He served as an Executive Director of Zenith Bank Plc. He is a Chartered Accountant and he trained with PriceWaterhouseCoopers. He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Management. He has attended the Advanced Management Programme at INSEAD, France. He holds a Bachelors degree in Accounting from the University of Lagos in 1988.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by saintgp(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2015
UnknownT:
Wike is not from Ikwerre LG

really,so tell me were is he from.because d last time i checked,record has it that he was a one time local govt area chairman in one of d ikwere l.g.a(s)
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by todayguest(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
fsk1:

You mean a man that, had already been tagged a betrayer in APC?
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Ayima: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
d most foolish human on earth is d one dat comments on a foolish person'z thread. A wise one will ignore.
Ya fool*ishness knows no bound!
If i don't comment and correct you, you will perish in foolishness and that can affect my future children because you might become a foolish president of Nigeria one day.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Untill he is called,you can Shut up and keep hating.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by UnknownT: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
saintgp:

really,so tell me were is he from.because d last time i checked,record has it that he was a one time local govt area chairman in one of d ikwere l.g.a(s)
LOL! Wonder were you got the records you checked. tongue . However, he is from Obio/Akpor and a past chairman
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
see K.O.

WIKE give DAkuku nd Amaechi K.O.

Just like how

Mayweather go give PaC MAN e own K.O. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja / Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.