Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (27612 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / There Is Deep Anti Amaechi Sentiment In The Creek-tonye Princewill Warns / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
klax:

Yea I'm so happy the so called lion of Niger Delta was turned to rat of Niger Delta. I can't imagine spend all his state fund to financed buhari election eventually buhari won but he could not even any serious seat for his party talkless winning the governorship seat shame on you Amaechi.

Bro Amaechi charity begins at home shame on you.The way you are booted out with your boys so also in National level no show for you in GMB administration because you can not be nominated for any portfolio in the incoming administration without your people support so can you see how out of greed terminated your political career? I was shocked when one of my northern friend whose father is one of the apc bigwig was laughing at Amaechi lost and said and I quote * *Wallahi don't mind that our erand boy governor, he is our boy nah you know people from his side are born erand race* hhhmmm honestly it was like I should see Amaechi that moment and slap him so hard that he lost his eyes honestly.

I'm not from his state nor his region but I hate people with rebellion and betrayal spirit with passion just in the name of greed and unguided ambition .

@ bolded. . . he won't get a portfolio without "people support"?

Wait let me laugh. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

hey God o. wetin we no go hear. . . Chisos!!

Snap this comment. Amaechi will be presented with options of a number of JUICY PORTFOLIOS. . it will just be up to him to choose! cool cool cool cool cool

Wake up man. You are dreaming too much tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Osakah24(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Why are people gloating over Rivers mbok?

As long as Lagos and Aso rock are in firm control of APC, Ameachi who was at the fore front of this, still dey kampe! Leave story.
He will declare his account to nigerians before taking any office in abuja,Sister na Tunde bakare dey head the panel oo.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

SGF is a humiliating position, File carrying portfolio undecided... if he accept it then I have to join WIKE to call him greatest MUGU of Niger Delta...anything less than minister of Petroleum, Transport, Agric, and foreign affair is tantamount to robbing Amaechi

SGF is humiliating? chisos! Are you the president of the association of political neophytes? Do you know the SGF is one of the highest ranking officers in Nigeria? LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay let me help you! See the ranking in Nigeria. .

President. . .Vice President. . . Senate President. . .Speaker HoR. . .

Now complete it and tell me where the SGF ranks. you can ask the audience, phone a friend or use 50 - 50.

You have 3 minutes. . tongue tongue grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by saintgp(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
UnknownT:
LOL! Wonder were you got the records you checked. tongue . However, he is from Obio/Akpor and a past chairman

wat language do the pple of obio/akpor speak?ikwerre right?
If it is,then he is an ikwerre man.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by mekadinho(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2015
AMECHI SEE UR LIFE...! THREE DEFEATS IN A ROW. PRESIDENCY, GOVERNORSHIP, STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, U DIDN'T DELIVER ANY... LION OF NIGER DELTA INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by kings09(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
dallyemmy:
He was the Acting Minister for Education and all our children stayed at home until he left the office...I hope the newly elected governor of Rivers state would not toe the same path again!
u can imagine yet they r rejoicing simply because he defeated Amaechi (sum1 dat actually performed) n nt knowing wat he has to offer. Looking forward to same ppl who will complain if he does any mistake. I tink tribalism z blinding ppl frm issues @ stake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Why are people gloating over Rivers mbok?

As long as Lagos and Aso rock are in firm control of APC, Ameachi who was at the fore front of this, still dey kampe! Leave story.

hahaha. . Oh no need to answer them. Actually they KNOW THIS but since they are still smarting from the loss of Aso rock, they need something to rejoice about. . lol

So I just follow them to laugh. . I dey laugh o.

After may 29th, reality will dawn on them. The FEDERAL MIGHT (with the Judiciary, military and police) that they have been using to intimidate will be out of their powers. They still need time to understand. Also, Wike's true colours will come out after then.

When Wike starts tormenting them, by that time, Amaechi will be lounging in Abuja. . they will be praying for him to come back!

I dey laugh o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Riverians no gree oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
They wan bury Amaechi alive ni? All these humiliations sad lipsrsealed
Dairis godt u oooo
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Lifebender(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Osakah24:
there is a very dirty politics behind those chibok girls kidnap and only time will tell.

We just want em back

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by ogene007: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2015
tucky200:

Bros why ??....can't you try to stop this violence urself instead of spreading hate..at least the igbos started the war on northerners..and they hv forgotten abt it bro....u guys are not god in nigeria..if u take ur oil away we wil survive because we are NIGERIANS
I guess you are already surviving on your cocoa and groundnuts.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by UnknownT: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2015
saintgp:

Good Morning
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by herbiolla: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
hemartins:
Gawd!! Too much political news this morning. I need something entertaining.
Why Buy Used Laptops when you can get a new one for the same price as a used one?

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Armaggedon: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

Because he means well for the people. He wanted the wind of TRUE CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT to reach Rivers but they rejected it.

My personal favourite was Tonye Princewill.

Rivers chose (and rigged in) a TOUT instead.

I wish them GOODLUCK!! cool cool grin grin
If 'learned' aregberascal can owe workers in osun and a 'tout' can pay workers in Rivers, why won't he be voted for?
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by tucky200(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
ogene007:

I guess you are already surviving on your cocoa and groundnuts.
Usa aint got no oil same goes to uk, germany, japan, china and they got the largest economy in d world....its jes a matter of time b4 we progress its simply becoz we hv been relying too much on oil...and that why gmb has said he's gonn divert it to agriculture..so we not just gonn rely on oil alone but both agriculture and oil

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by lonelydora: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thank God his jesus of Okirika is no longer in Aso rock. Let me see the kind of morale he will have this time.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by lonelydora: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
fsk1:
It does not matter whether they win or lose.What else does a two-term governor,a ruling party stalwart needs?

Believe it or not,as far as politics is concerned,ROTIMI AMAECHI has made it.

Haters keep hating,amaechi will soon be busy in the aso rock,changing Nigeria. cool

Barman, give this man bottle for my head.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by beblessed(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup grin
you be correct guy! Sometimes e good to born rascal children. They will fight for you one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Akpan107:
This one is already panicking... We are just waiting for GEJ to handover ppl, before we now table our demands to the Nigerian Government.

It will never be business as usual.
Exactly! Meanwhile, I'm so happy with the humiliation of amaechi. We are not done with him yet. After handover, he'll see more shame.

Congrat to Bipi in Advance (the New Speaker). We won't relent to ensure that the elected officials perform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by unclejb2(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omo see beating. APC does not exist in Rivers State. Amaechi should better go on self exile. his kinmen are highly disappointed with him and will definitely take their pound of flesh from him someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
saintgp:

wike is an Ikwerri man from Obi Akpor LGA. Other LGAs occupied by Ikwerri ethnic group are Ikwerre LG, Emohua, and Portharcourt LGA(Jointly with Okrika)w
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Armaggedon:
If 'learned' aregberascal can owe workers in osun and a 'tout' can pay workers in Rivers, why won't he be voted for?

Okay bro. . may God keep us to watch and see.

Cheers. cool cool cool
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Forwetinnah: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
sosanova:
BIPI is from Ogu/Boko constituency those guys really hated Amaaechi. cos the margin with which Wike defeated Dakuku over there was a massacre and total annihilation

Why won't they? How can Ameachi abuse the entire Okrika clan because of his beef with Patience Jonathan? He came to Okrika looking for land he would convert to his personal property like he did in Ogoniland with the excuse of development.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Forwetinnah: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup grin

I would have loved it more if he was the one Contesting not Dakuku(poor him). ..the disgrace would have been epic
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
lonelydora:

Barman, give this man bottle for my head.

Delivered!! Sorry, I'll make it 5 bottles.

See all these small children celebrating. . local Champions. . lol

Amaechi has led a campaign to take-over Aso rock, these ones they celebrate house of assembly. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, when the touts start showing the Rivers people pepper, we don't want to hear pim!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I would have loved it more if he was the one Contesting not Dakuku(poor him). ..the disgrace would have been epic
Dakuku was the scapegoat. Poor man grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Chiaka(f): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
fsk1:
It does not matter whether they win or lose.What else does a two-term governor,a ruling party stalwart needs?

Believe it or not,as far as politics is concerned,ROTIMI AMAECHI has made it.

Haters keep hating,amaechi will soon be busy in the aso rock,changing Nigeria. cool

We wish him well there. lol!
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimkaire:
Riverians no gree oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
They wan bury Amaechi alive ni? All these humiliations sad lipsrsealed
Dairis godt u oooo

Abi, my sister. . diaris God oooo

Amaechi will be lounging in Abuja with the big boys . . while the touts led by their Jesus of Okrika will be showing the Rivers people pepper.

Ah! Diaris God o. . grin grin grin grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

@ bolded. . . he won't get a portfolio without "people support"?

Wait let me laugh. . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

hey God o. wetin we no go hear. . . Chisos!!

Snap this comment. Amaechi will be presented with options of a number of JUICY PORTFOLIOS. . it will just be up to him to choose! cool cool cool cool cool

Wake up man. You are dreaming too much tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You don't know what you're saying. Amaechi reached his peak when he became governor of Rivers state. The gods have placed a curse on him and he's on the descending level now grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
kings09:
u can imagine yet they r rejoicing simply because he defeated Amaechi (sum1 dat actually performed) n nt knowing wat he has to offer. Looking forward to same ppl who will complain if he does any mistake. I tink tribalism z blinding ppl frm issues @ stake

The irony is that Wike did not defeat Amaechi. He "defeated" rigged out Dakuku!! Their eyes go soon clear.

The only campaign Amaechi led was the presidential as the DG!! That one he WON resoundingly!!!

cool cool cool cool
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Chiaka(f): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ayima:
Please you guys should leave Amaechi alone, He is not the worst, we have so many serpents who are putting on flowering faces. The only thing is that he speaks out when ever he smells trouble.

He is the real trouble!!
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

Abi, my sister. . diaris God oooo

Amaechi will be lounging in Abuja with the big boys . . while the touts led by their Jesus of Okrika will be showing the Rivers people pepper.

Ah! Diaris God o. . grin grin grin grin
...you may be lucky, he takes you along with him to ''lounge with the bigger boys'' grin grin grin sad
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

You don't know what you're saying. Amaechi reached his peak when he became governor of Rivers state. The gods have placed a curse on him and he's on the descending level now grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. . .

if Dakuku won guess where Amaechi would have gone to. . . . .ABUJA!

Now that Dakuku lost was rigged out, guess where Amaechi is going to. . . . . STILL ABUJA!

Take that! Pow! cool cool cool cool

So you see the Lion of the Niger and King of the South south is going higher higher! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.