Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (27615 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / There Is Deep Anti Amaechi Sentiment In The Creek-tonye Princewill Warns / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. . .

if Dakuku won guess where Amaechi would have gone to. . . . .ABUJA!

Now that Dakuku lost was rigged out, guess where Amaechi is going to. . . . . STILL ABUJA!

Take that! Pow! cool cool cool cool

So you see the Lion of the Niger and King of the South south is going higher higher! grin grin
The highest humiliation a man can experience is getting rejected by his own people. So stop gloating, bro. Amaechi is like an unwanted stranger now in his homeland shocked cry

3 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

The highest humiliation a man can experience is getting rejected by his own people. So stop gloating, bro. Amaechi is like an unwanted stranger now in his homeland shocked cry

Bwahahahahahahaha. . wake up bro! The world is a global village. Why will I struggle for crumbs, when I can get a large pie.

I haven't being to my hometown in over 10 years. You think I feel humiliated? bwhahahahaha

Pat Utomi can't win a councilorship in his village. Even Oby Ezekwesili. But these are big boys that will be playing the big game in the incoming administration, impacting the lives of millions!

Bro, I'm not gloating. I'm stating facts. Amaechi will be humiliated by the outpouring of love from NIGERIANS when he joins hands with the rest of the country to move this nation forward. mark this bro. . Rivers go dey beg am in the coming years. grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Edygrin:
They Apc fanatics called Amaechi lion of the Niger-Delta but with the way him and his party were defeated he's nothing but an angry Chihuahua.
I don laff piss 4 pant. Hahahaha... O boy try pity d guy small na

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

Bwahahahahahahaha. . wake up bro! The world is a global village. Why will I struggle for crumbs, when I can get a large pie.

I haven't being to my hometown in over 10 years. You think I feel humiliated? bwhahahahaha

Pat Utomi can't win a councilorship in his village. Even Oby Ezekwesili. But these are big boys that will be playing the big game in the incoming administration, impacting the lives of millions!

Bro, I'm not gloating. I'm stating facts. Amaechi will be humiliated by the outpouring of love from NIGERIANS when he joins hands with the rest of the country to move this nation forward. mark this bro. . Rivers go dey beg am in the coming years. grin grin grin wink wink wink
CHAI, this boy efuola!!! cry Oya, sorry, no vex. Now I see why you've been supporting Amaechi...birds of a feather. You win!
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

CHAI, this boy efuola!!! cry Oya, sorry, no vex. Now I see why you've been supporting Amaechi...birds of a feather. You win!

hahahaha. . abeg what is efuola?

I don't really support Amaechi. I just don't see the sense in replacing a troublemaker with a tout.

Oh well. Cheers. wink
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

hahahaha. . abeg what is efuola?

I don't really support Amaechi. I just don't see the sense in replacing a troublemaker with a tout.

Oh well. Cheers. wink
Efuola means 'lost' in Igbo. That's a positive reaction to what you just said, no pun intended
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stronger: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:

Efuola means 'lost' in Igbo. That's a positive reaction to what you just said, no pun intended

lol. . na u sabi! I'm found in NIGERIA!!! tongue tongue
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

lol. . na u sabi! I'm found in NIGERIA!!! tongue tongue
But never in your hometown.......................................................for ten years! grin
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by saintgp(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
wike is an Ikwerri man from Obi Akpor LGA. Other LGAs occupied by Ikwerri ethnic group are Ikwerre LG, Emohua, and Portharcourt LGA(Jointly with Okrika)w

exactly wat i was insinuating....all dsam tanx for helping me drive home the point.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
kings09:
All dis hating n spatting going,if it were 4 d interest of d ppl, 1 wld probably support bt all diz politicians do tins cos of their personal pockets. Otherwise they shld get down to work n outdo Amaechi cos weda u like it or not ,he has performed well. Am nt partisan,I jst belive ppl especially e-warriors here shld clamour for better performance frm Pdp n nt express opinions based on ethnicity or d party 1 belongs. WHAT HAS WIKE n PDP GOT TO OFFER U?
Wike will offer my boss an appointment, my boss gets richer, more contracts 4 my boss, more money 4 me. This is how politics is played.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by XBLadez: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
pinkbee:

Wike will offer my boss an appointment, my boss gets richer, more contracts 4 my boss, more money 4 me. This is how politics is played.
Chai! Correct babe. When we talk politics, we're talking money grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chiaka:

We wish him well there. lol!
Good,there is space for a cook if u re interested cheesy
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by stanech: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
amaechi is the biggest looser there a friend of mine told me that he was booed when he visited their polling booth on election day. that he had to leave the humiliation was too much for him....

Hr said that they now see him as an outcast even his closest allies and the APC governorship candidate in the state are treading softly so as not to go down with him.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by kings09(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
stronger:

The irony is that Wike did not defeat Amaechi. He "defeated" rigged out Dakuku!! Their eyes go soon clear.

The only campaign Amaechi led was the presidential as the DG!! That one he WON resoundingly!!!

cool cool cool cool
I hear. Bt I believe d celebration shld start wen he starts surpassing Amaechi's performance.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by kings09(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
pinkbee:

No problem wit ur boss getiing contracts. D problem will be whr ur boss does nt execute d contracts, spnds d money while ppl suffer. Am sure u won't like dat part. #wikenowthatyouarethere...

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
kings09:
No problem wit ur boss getiing contracts. D problem will be whr ur boss does nt execute d contracts, spnds d money while ppl suffer. Am sure u won't like dat part. #wikenowthatyouarethere...
All contracts we've had with state govt, shell n agip so far had been satisfactory. We even made good profits. I'm never expecting my boss 2 have problems.
Except u r not a good business man
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by amarachi06(f): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Edygrin:
They Apc fanatics called Amaechi lion of the Niger-Delta but with the way him and his party were defeated he's nothing but an angry Chihuahua.
Bros u wicked ooooo

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Riodiao(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cuteamigo1:
amechi let ur haters go and hug transformer. u are an honest man and the reward for honesty is not always rewarded on earth. history will judge you well for having done well for the state.

sai apc
sai baba
sai nigeria

Honest. Man that stole state N238 billion naira
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
sosanova:
BIPI is from Ogu/Boko constituency those guys really hated Amaaechi. cos the margin with which Wike defeated Dakuku over there was a massacre and total annihilation

says who...othe L.g.a gave up to 60000and 200000 respectively
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by drealme: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi is publicly disgraced
fsk1:
It does not matter whether they win or lose.What else does a two-term governor,a ruling party stalwart needs?

Believe it or not,as far as politics is concerned,ROTIMI AMAECHI has made it.

Haters keep hating,amaechi will soon be busy in the aso rock,changing Nigeria. cool
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Myself2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
I just love the way Rivers people treated Amaechi's fuckup grin

GBAM
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by pasol4real(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:

http://www.punchng.com/news/anti-amaechi-lawmakers-win/
Amaechi dead n cremated in rivers state .No more rivers Oil money for u .Betrayer of the highest order.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Chiaka(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
fsk1:
Good,there is space for a cook if u re interested cheesy

You can apply as his shoe shiner! lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by kings09(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2015
pinkbee:

All contracts we've had with state govt, shell n agip so far had been satisfactory. We even made good profits. I'm never expecting my boss 2 have problems.
Except u r not a good business man
Definition of a gud biz man z relative depending on wat u r talking abt. If ur boss delivers on his contracts,no prob. Gud 4 d both of u. Jst dat my point is emphasizing service delivery.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:

You can apply as his shoe shiner! lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sadly he already has one,but that cook position remains vacant cheesy
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Chiaka(f): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2015
fsk1:
Sadly he already has one,but that cook position remains vacant cheesy

You can vote him out its not late. I will vote for you a million times to bag that job. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiaka:

You can vote him out its not late. I will vote for you a million times to bag that job. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmaooo.....ur own no be here o.I rest my case.
Re: Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol....jeez why am I just seeing this...you funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy

Edygrin:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.