Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (81002 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by okwistical246(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2015
okwistical246:
i am invited for an interview at the university of nigeria ozalla, senior staff cafteria enugu on 15th of may 2015 for the post of environmental health officer...here is my phone contact 07031992225 and my email ositaokoye2236@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by okwistical246(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2015
i am invited for an interview at the university of nigeria ozalla, senior staff cafteria enugu on 15th of may 2015 for the post of environmental health officer...here is my phone contact 07031992225 and my email ositaokoye2236@yahoo.com
erabest:
My own date is 15th may.Pls,anybody travel to university of Nigeria Teaching hospital ozalla Enugu should indicate pls.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 7:43am On May 07, 2015
jjino4u:
Please, for those who had their interview today..How was it..was it written or oral
''It was ok.They check all original result.The interview question were based on two aspect (1) the post you applied for and (2) Elementary Current Affairs like Motto of Nigeria: which means peace and unity,six political zone and mention two state on each of them,etc. those of us that did interview in Abuja are North Centre such as Kwara,Benue,Kogi, Nasarawa,Jos,Niger. God will favour us in Jesus name.Amen. Wishing you all sucess''. -Dare

4 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 12:50pm On May 07, 2015
Thank you very much @ Dare..Success
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 10:05am On May 08, 2015
We need more from those dt have done theirs....tnx @ Beyu91
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Aluobe1(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2015
Pls were u guys dat much?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by TOBIOKE: 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
My own interview is yaba lagos on the 19th may... Contact me on watapp 08067702451 or bbm.... 2a8049ee
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Marytee2: 11:52pm On May 11, 2015
Pls, anybody that has done this interview should pls tell us more. God bless
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by esosame: 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
Mine is in univesity of PH teachin hospital...25th May 2015, 9am for Executive officer II anyone wt useful interview questions shd share pls...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
Its like many people are not going 4d inteerveiw, since dis place is dull like dis....I pray we grab dis job....
Meanwhile pls aquaint ur self wtt facts about Porthealth service n Nig Center 4diseease control....like their functionss n locations....na guess oooo abeg
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by beyu91: 8:27am On May 13, 2015
Nwogeh:
We need more from those dt have done theirs....tnx @ Beyu91
For those who will be having their interview today, tomorrow and next best of luck. I sincerely hope you 'll do orders a favour by sharing your experiences and encounters. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ASK YOUR INTERVIEWER(s) THESE QUESTION(s)
*Would the recruitment process continue after the handing over schedule for May 29?
*When do we get our appointment letters?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by stevereal7(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2015
Mhen...dis thread isn't making first page o, pls we still need more info from those that have done theirs. Goodluck to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 6:43am On May 16, 2015
Please, if you have had interview for Accountant II position, can you help with what I should expect? My interview is slated for May 28 @ UPTH
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bamnon85: 9:32pm On May 16, 2015
Pls dose dat had deres 4 Executive office ll pls help share wot we mayb expecting.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 9:26pm On May 18, 2015
Mine is on the 21st of May at the National institue for medical research @yaba for the post of Accountant I I. Please who else is going to have his/ her interview at same venue?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by stevereal7(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2015
dupe007:
Mine is on the 21st of May at the National institue for medical research @yaba for the post of Accountant I I. Please who else is going to have his/ her interview at same venue?

I, But 20th, Admin Officer II, don't know if anyone had interview today, would like to know what to expect.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 4:47am On May 19, 2015
@dupe007, I will sincerely appreciate if you can keep me updated as regards what to expect after your interview. Mine is may 28 at UPTH..my contact 08067203610. Pin 2BC020DD..
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by komek(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
stevereal7:

I, But 20th, Admin Officer II, don't know if anyone had interview today, would like to know what to expect.

Today is ur own. Pls if u are done try and update others on what they will be expecting. Wish u success.Thank you
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Aluobe1(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2015
I wonder why we re yet to hear from any of the guys dat has done their own.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 6:20pm On May 20, 2015
Those of you that did yours today, can you please share how it went?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by stevereal7(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2015
komek:

Today is ur own. Pls if u are done try and update others on what they will be expecting. Wish u success.Thank you

Nothing much...just verification of Degree Certificate then I was asked 2 questions during my interview...(1) list 5 criteria to get a civil service job (2) list 5 characteristics/features of 'Good Governance'. That's all, wish each and everyone success, our efforts won't be in vain IJN.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by komek(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
stevereal7:

Nothing much...just verification of Degree Certificate then I was asked 2 questions during my interview...(1) list 5 criteria to get a civil service job (2) list 5 characteristics/features of 'Good Governance'. That's all, wish each and everyone success, our efforts won't be in vain IJN.

O boy this questions tough o. Thank my brother. God bless u
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Queenzy421(f): 5:28am On May 21, 2015
dupe007:
Those of you that did yours today, can you please share how it went?
I had mine on 20th in lagos and was askd these questns, mention five xteristics of good governance, five problems of developing countries, if selected mention five documents that u have to submit. best of luck
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
@dupe, How did your interview go? please I will really need update from you ..I applied for Accountant 11
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 9:44pm On May 21, 2015
@jjino4u, hi the questions I was what is financial and management accounting, and also xteristics of good governance. Good luck
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by jjino4u: 10:04am On May 22, 2015
Thanks @dupe for the info
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by uju89(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
To correct someone who earlier mentioned dat d motto of nigeria is peace and unity. Dats wrong, its actually "unity and faith, peace and progress". Cause I also made dat mistake. Success 2 us all

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by lincoln4luv(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2015
hello...wen should w be expecting our appointment letter cos i believe God has done it. amen!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by sunnychykes(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2015
Did any of you got this text from Federal Ministry of Health this morning:We regret to inform you of the change of the date for the NCDC Recruitment interview earlier communicated to you.please the new date is 27th May,2015.Venue and time remains the same.
This guys just put me under pressure cause i plan to travel to ph on Wednesday 27th.all the same it is well.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Aluobe1(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
sunnychykes:
Did any of you got this text from Federal Ministry of Health this morning:We regret to inform you of the change of the date for the NCDC Recruitment interview earlier communicated to you.please the new date is 27th May,2015.Venue and time remains the same.
This guys just put me under pressure cause i plan to travel to ph on Wednesday 27th.all the same it is well.

When was ur suposed date 4 d interview
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by sunnychykes(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2015
Aluobe1:

When was ur suposed date 4 d interview
My supposed date is Thursday 28th May,2015 @ UPTH
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by UBOCHIOMADIKE(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2015
My interview is on 27th May 2015 @ UPTH, please any useful information from dose who has attended the interview b4 now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.