Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (80997 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by lincoln4luv(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
@Erabest...true yearn!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
jjino4u:
They have employed..even before the interview..The interview was to justify the money collected for the exercise..Dont waste your precious time waiting anymore
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nwogeh: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2015
I called a friend and he said that they are waiting for the ministers to resume so I strongly believe that they will call us for the job. Lets continue to be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
So I heard also. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
dupe007:
So I heard also. Fingers crossed
I always look forward for your comments some how believed in what you say always @ dupe007 #stillhoping# :
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by stevereal7(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
And now that ministers has been sworn in....?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
true015:

I always look forward for your comments some how believed in what you say always @ dupe007 #stillhoping# :

I don't believe anyone knows anything or has valid information,,, its all in Gods hands,,, tired of hearing lies from persons claiming to have information, who know nothing... Truth is the whole thing may just be a scam of Jonathan government, and we should just forget it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
atdalegend:

I don't believe anyone knows anything or has valid information,,, its all in Gods hands,,, tired of hearing lies from persons claiming to have information, who know nothing... Truth is the whole thing may just be a scam of Jonathan government, and we should just forget it.
Well..."its all in God's hands" is comforting! Some body say something new pls. #stillhoping #

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
@atdalegen, just because you don't have any source of information from anybody doesn't mean others do not have. It's not everyday people come here to say they have gotten any information. If you listen to the news u'll get to know the reading of the budget for 2016 will take on today and it will be passed tomorrow.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
dupe007:
@atdalegen, just because you don't have any source of information from anybody doesn't mean others do not have. It's not everyday people come here to say they have gotten any information. If you listen to the news u'll get to know the reading of the budget for 2016 will take on today and it will be passed tomorrow.

Ok o... And yes I listen to news everyday, and every other hour during the day. What has reading of budget have to do with this? Please enough of the false hope... Like I said, its in God hands.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
atdalegend:

Ok o... And yes I listen to news everyday, and every other hour during the day. What has reading of budget have to do with this? Please enough of the false hope... Like I said, its in God hands.
Yes ooo it is in God's hand, and that the same God who started this good work will perfect it in Jesus name AMEN, let's keep on hoping because delay is nt deny we all will smile at last

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
When you know everything is in God's hand ,then stop saying people are giving false hope. Just as someone said delay is not denial, if you feel people are giving you false hope then maybe you should stop reading what they are writing.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2015
dupe007:
When you know everything is in God's hand ,then stop saying people are giving false hope. Just as someone said delay is not denial, if you feel people are giving you false hope then maybe you should stop reading what they are writing.

True
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by true015(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
lincoln4luv:
@Erabest...true yearn!
@Erabest you have not say something for long..... any yearn...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Happy weekend 2 u all. This is d little info I have 4 now. 1. D successful list was signed by former perm sec (linus awute) 2. D total no of successful candidiates that were selected are "380" 3. The successful selected candidiates were included on fmoh draft 2016 budget. 4. D succesful candidiates will kick off work jan nextyr. 5. The appointment letters has been typed, waiting for (Director human resources) to sign them. 6. D Letters will b issued this year against nextyr. That is all I got 4 now. Pls if u have any info contrary to mine. Do share urs while we wait for fmoh palaver. It will surely end in praises IJN !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by erabest: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
@atedalegend.U need 2b optimistic in whatever u are doing in this life.only then,u can attain a greater height.Stop doubtin&believe in God.FG job don't come easily. My cousin that got FG job in 2012.their own recruitment took almost 2yrs b4 it was concluded. So just chill. This job can only b delayed not denied. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by dupe007: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Erabest thanks for the info, I hope they give out the appointment letters before the year ends because November is already gone and we have just December left. At least we should know we are starting a new year with a new job. #Godisincontrol#

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.