Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. (4009 Views)

I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do? / I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by meimoks(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
lol turn ur back see rat der oo

I will just faint sad sad
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by aliyuussy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mine is gynophobia, the fear for women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by ifyan(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
I don't get u sir

But You know. ...
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
meimoks:

I will just faint sad sad
wakes u up with anoder in ur bed lol
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
aliyuussy:
Mine is gynophobia, the fear for women.
omo dis fear is necessary
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by tohpahz(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Many fears..call me paranoid.. yup it's my personality
Am scared of failure
Scared of marriage (parents are happily married tho.)
Scared of creepy insects . Basically creepy things eg maggots earthworms. Cockroaches.
Afraid of the dark.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by meimoks(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=peeparty post=32727858] wakes u up with anoder in ur bed lol[/quote

I see someone wants me dead sad sad

wetin I do you?
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by meimoks(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
peeparty:
wakes u up with anoder in ur bed lol

wetin i do you?
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Jaycool18(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
thanatophobia
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2015
meimoks:

wetin i do you?
nooooo OK I gv up
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by meimoks(f): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2015
peeparty:
nooooo OK I gv up

Better
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Rexnegro(m): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Me I have the following....
Heightphobia
TrailerContainerphobia (esp in lagos)
Brokephobia
Saggyboobsphobia
Barca-losephobia
Lackofgirlfriendphobia
Deathphobia
Sinphobia
And most...
PDPphobia (they re nigeria main prob)
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Strongfaze(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2015
peeparty:
dis should be call Batrachophobia,swampy places
. Thanks very much. I appreciate.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2015
meimoks:

Better
happy morning to u
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by peeparty(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Rexnegro:
Me I have the following....
Heightphobia
TrailerContainerphobia (esp in lagos)
Brokephobia
Saggyboobsphobia
Barca-losephobia
Lackofgirlfriendphobia
Deathphobia
Sinphobia
And most...
PDPphobia (they re nigeria main prob)
tks him to shursh to meet with d pastors wife
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
1. Height
2. Death
3. Poverty
4. Gigantic objects
5. Being alone
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
1. Height
2. Death
3. Poverty
4. Gigantic objects
5. Being alone
6. Fear of the unknown
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2015
chipmunkey:

Haha! Not me. I always caused a scene when I was a child. grin
I don't mind needles... I prefer needles to taking tablets because I always forget to take tablets
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Maybe I am yet to discover my phobia or I don't really have one...
Used to think I had aerophobia (Fear of flying) but found out its not true or I had outgrown it
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by meimoks(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2015
peeparty:
happy morning to u

Same to you
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by NLpageants: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
tohpahz:
Many fears..call me paranoid.. yup it's my personality
Am scared of failure
Scared of marriage (parents are happily married tho.)
Scared of creepy insects . Basically creepy things eg maggots earthworms. Cockroaches.
Afraid of the dark.

Hello sweetie. Your verification is still being expected.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by tohpahz(f): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
NLpageants:

How do i verify??
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:
Maybe I am yet to discover my phobia or I don't really have one...
Used to think I had aerophobia (Fear of flying) but found out its not true or I had outgrown it

Not possible everyone has one fear unless you have issues with emotions or how to feel.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
pcguru1:

Not possible everyone has one fear unless you have issues with emotions or how to feel.

Since I don't have fears how can you help me with the issue(s)
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

Since I don't have fears how can you help me with the issue(s)

Well it's good you don't have. Though it's a bit weird.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
pcguru1:

Well it's good you don't have. Though it's a bit weird.
No its not weird..
How many % of the world population have a phobia?
Like I said earlier maybe I have outgrown my own but for now I don't have a phobia
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

No its not weird..
Like I said earlier maybe I have outgrown my own but for now I don't have a phobia

I can't tell how many percent have phobia no one has access to such info. Anyway its hard to imagine someone without fear only a cyborg comes to mind.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

No its not weird..

But then again It's good not have any fear
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
pcguru1:

I can't tell how many percent have phobia no one has access to such info. Anyway its hard to imagine someone without fear only a cyborg comes to mind.
I think phobia is not as common as you think it is, I was reading an article that said about 4-5% of Americans have phobia...
Lets escalate the figure and relate it to the world.. Lets say 10-20% of the world.
So its not unlike or rare to see people without phobia..
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by DonMaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well I tend towards Bokophobia.

That's fear of Book Haram and their deadly killings.
Re: What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. by tohpahz(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
NLpageants:
Sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream? / Lady Get Proposed To, But Everyone Is Against It Because...( Photo) / 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.