Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed (702 Views)

Is It Possible To Be Depressed And Not Know It / Disturbing Sign I Am Feeling Right Now After Ulcer / Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by giftocean(f): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2015
things havent really been good for me lately i dont feel happy anymore,some days i find it difficult getting out of the bed i feel there's something missing in my life i have been missing classes i used to think its not possible to be depressed but now i understand i need some one to talk to
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by Bigcake: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Recently i have been a candidate of that feeling untill i had to open up to my fiancee whom God used to change the tide. If not by now i would have been a chapter in the history books... It will be easier to help you if you are willing to open up what is bothering you in sequence..
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by Albie(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
I feel the same way , just try and sleep it off.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by shevi4mb(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello, take it easy, dis month is somhw....it will soon end in happiness.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by giftocean(f): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
growing up i was on the shy and quiet side but i still had some good friends life was great later on things werent so good for my family financially but they still tried there best to give me everything.cause am the only child i always feel the pressure to do well and succeed so i put all of my energy in school now am in the university my result is good am doing well academically but with that am still not ok i dont have friends am always alone unless when am in class i didnt realise it until lately when people started saying am weird i feel no one even likes me
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by thorpido(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
What's missing in your life?You don't have a boyfriend?

On a more serious note,you need to identify what area bothers you.If you leave in Nigeria,there are many things to bother one.Most people want things better than it is for them now.
Just keep your head up and believe there's a better tomorrow.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by ministerblessed: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Av been depressed too but I was able to conquer it by talking abt it. make friends, visit new places, appreciate the wonderful tins u av. And dnt let anyone make u feel less than u r. Above all pray abt it. U will definitely get better.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by giftocean(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
thorpido:
What's missing in your life?You don't have a boyfriend?

On a more serious note,you need to identify what area bothers you.If you leave in Nigeria,there are many things to bother one.Most people want things better than it is for them now.
Just keep your head up and believe there's a better tomorrow.
thanks actually i have been single for like 6 months but i dont think that is the problem
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by thorpido(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
giftocean:
thanks actually i have been single for like 6 months but i dont think that is the problem
Oh,then I guess it must be part of it.You say you interact well with your classmates.What happens after class?You don't maintain friendship with them after school?You don't visit them?Do you stay on campus and do you stay alone?
Just open yourself more to friendships.You can make friends in other departments.How about campus fellowships?
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by giftocean(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
i stay alone off campus o was in the fellowship when i first came but changed to a different church
Re: Help I Am Feeling Really Depressed by PaschalWooden(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Attitude is the number one cause of depression and you get over it the moment you realize all human are imperfect.
Attending fellowship, piano classes, choir classes or even reading can help cure a depressed mind.

(1) (Reply)

. / 8 Facts About The Hymen You Should Know / Having More Than 20 Partners Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.