Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria (73260 Views)

10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / Top 10 Universities To STUDY Computer Science/engineering In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by darnley16(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
imsuboi:

wink I'm everywhere.

Uniport, RSTUST, IMSU, FUTO,

As long as it's in the South-East and South-South, I'm there wink
RSUST bro
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello everyone...please follow this link to the new trend for 2015 Osun state university aspirants.(UNIOSUN)
https://www.nairaland.com/2201019/osun-state-university-uniosun-2015#31711874
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by timay(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
i disagree with that list since it doesnt include convenant university,Ota. Convenant university has the best infrastructure and equipment in their college of technology than any other university in Nigeria,, be it fg or state uni

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by JuanDeDios: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
Its been modified before you quote me bros abi sis. Gbagaun detector
"It's been..." wink

I actually made the earlier correction in a lighthearted manner to play on words. It was NOT modified till after I had made my observation. The lie is most unnecessary.
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by bionixs: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
very intresting
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by deedondavi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
What Nigerian university is the best to study MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by redsquare(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Funny list. Wonder how you came up with such laughable list. OP, If Uniport aint in your list, then you are a joker.
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
martineverest:
OAU and UNIBEN re the most difficult places to study mechanical engineering.

I almost ended.up in UNIBEN (mechanical). Later opted for UNAD/EKSU (elect elect)
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Holyman3(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
FrancisTony:
There are many schools studying engineering but there are those more equipped, enhanced and have got better teachers than others.

This rank is based on different areas that make a school that studies the course engineering:

1. FUTA, ( Federal University of Technology, Akure. )
The school is really aiming high in terms of the technological and digital aspect of developing her students, in the school. They are also ranked first in COREN data list.

2. FUTO ( Federal University of Technology, Owerri Imo state)
The school is also making sense with respect to their technological aspect in teaching the students the benefits of technology.

3. University of Ilorin

4. University of Lagos

5 .FUTMINNA ( Federal university of technology Minna)

6. Obafemi Awolowo University

7. University of Benin

8. Ladoke Akintola, University of Technology

9 Olabisi University ( OOU)

10. University of Nigeria, Nsukka

http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cropped-Nigerian-University-Scholarships-Image12.jpg

Of course all of them are in the south west.

I can see your engineering prowess all over the place constructing red roofs in Ibadan and Oshogbo.

You Yorubas should start traveling to other regions to see how things go on there.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by rocknation62(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
There are only 2 Universities To Study Engineering in Nigeria, UNIVERSITY OF BENIN & others grin
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nuvally:
Enugu State University Of Science & Technology (ESUT) is, without a shot of doubt, arguably the best school to study Engineering in Nigeria. Argue with your ignorance
aight opposing your argument. But Esut breeds the heck outta cultists, damn!
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Champella(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello everyone

Please all Aspirants, Students and Graduates of Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (RSUST) should visit this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2027484/rivers-state-university-sci-technology

Thank you!
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by anigbajumo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
damibravo:
Arise O sing O Ladokite
Ever militant.... Ever reasonable!
Fighting for peace, love and justice,
Intimidation we condone not.
Great LAUTECH, m proud of you,
Great LAUTECH, you make me whole.
Let's join hands to make her great.

Excellence, integrity and service.

Great!
omo Ladoke.....Owo Loke,proudly Ladokite.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by dorange(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
@op wat did u use to grade ur ranking oooo?.....did u even bother asking the students in the school studying the engineering courses?
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by redsun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why do we need all the chinese/german.italian,even romanian engineers/handymen to build and run our structures and dilapidated facilities if our universities trains engineers? Is it just reading books, passively without even understanding basic things like periodic tables,the air we breathe,the rain that falls,the sun that shines and all the little things that makes the world go round?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by emmasege: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
I wonder what a glorified secondary school like LAUTECH is doing on that list when ABU is conspicuously missing on the list. Anyway sha, the list is from a south-westerner's point of view.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by ofoka: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lets be realistic here. I studied Engineering in one of the Universities that made the list but what is being done there is mostly rehearsal of theories, proof of those theories and mathematical calculations. The earlier the Engineering school integrate the classroom work to how to improve the Nigerian technological environment the better we will get. Presently we are just busy importing technology.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
omoharry:
remove OOU you. na only half baked graduate dem dey produce due to the frequent . destiny waisters
see dis Olodo girl.
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by martineverest(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
I went to uniben,where i studied mech.engr.....it was hell,but i overcomed it.i nevere regretted the unnecessary stress......i can beat my chest dat i can study any course in d world and anywhere in d world without havin' any difficulties.
ocelot2006:

I almost ended.up in UNIBEN (mechanical). Later opted for UNAD/EKSU (elect elect)

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Dekatron(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE . EEE. . . . So stressful a school.

Came to NL to laugh, i just saw my test and was. . . . Lol lipsrsealed angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
FUTA cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by samsiko1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
what about other schoolz..are they not capable?
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Holyman3:

Of course all of them are in the south west.

I can see your engineering prowess all over the place constructing red roofs in Ibadan and Oshogbo.

You Yorubas should start traveling to other regions to see how things go on there.

Is FUTMINNA in the SW?
Is UNN in the SW?
Is FUTO? in the SW?

Please answer.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by jamesbawa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
@Op.. futminna should be second bruh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by classicyung(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
imsuboi:

wink I'm everywhere.

Uniport, RSTUST, IMSU, FUTO,

As long as it's in the South-East and South-South, I'm there wink
Mtn shey?
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Donpizzle(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
nairaman66:
I think there is a university in Otuoke, Bayelsa state that ought to have made the list. Someone should please tell me the name.. grin

goodluck ebele jonathan university of technology.(gejutech)smiley
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by wayodude(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
In the 90's/00's ATBU was peerless. This is a fact. I think it was the only university back then that insisted on maintaining the course duration for engineering at 6yrs when every other institution was running a 5 year program.

After changing course length to 5 yrs to at some point in the 90s they still calculated students CGPAs on the basis of 20% for each year. This meant if you were unfortunate to be in 3rd class after 100level your chances of making a 2-1 was nigh on impossible.
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think say u no go Put FUTA before undecided
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by swezenberg(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dekatron:
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE . EEE. . . . So stressful a school.

Came to NL to laugh, i just saw my test and was. . . . Lol lipsrsealed angry

You need more of Theraja bro. From an alumnus of MEE
Re: Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria by emmanude(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
FUTA my wonderful school...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.