Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (3674 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by nsiazu: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
ifeness:

Do you know anything apart from the bible?
The bible is the words of GOD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
nsiazu:
The bible is the words of GOD.

Which of the hundreds of Gods man has claimed exists?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by nsiazu: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
ifeness:

Which of the hundreds of Gods man has claimed exists?
He's not called Gods but GOD and is the only one bearing capital GOD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by nsiazu: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!
Its not bro
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
nsiazu:

By who? when did the word GOD emerge? who determined that only the capital letter should be used for your god?

what is the difference in meaning between god and God
?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP, May God strengthen you. Do not dither, let your hands be strong against the degenerates.

And you are right, the coming is upon us.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Christians be like "atheists have nothing to live for" while they jerk off to the thought of an apocalypse.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
nsiazu:

God is not a name. Yahweh is a name though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
ifeness:

God is not a name. Yahweh is a name though.

So the world is governed by coincidence and disorder right? and you are just a freak of nature right? Do I adequately present the grundnorm of atheism?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

So the world is governed by coincidence and disorder right? and you are just a freak of nature right? Do I adequately present the grundnorm of atheism?

..lmao atheism doesnt entail being an evolunist.. atheism is just simply disbelief in any deity

.. so bringing up a scientific theory like evolution have nothing to do with atheism instead you should direct your rebuttals to scientist and collect a Nobel price
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Misogynist2014(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnydon22:

..lmao atheism doesnt entail being an evolunist.. atheism is just simply disbelief in any deity

.. so bringing up a scientific theory like evolution have nothing to do with atheism instead you should direct your rebuttals to scientist and collect a Nobel price
Read this sweet poem, one of the things I enjoy when reading Bible.
28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?28:13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.28:14 The depth saith, It is not in me: and the sea saith, It is not with me.28:15 It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.28:16 It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.28:17 The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.28:18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.28:19 The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.28:20 Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?28:21 Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.28:22 Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.28:23 God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.28:24 For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;28:25 To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure.28:26 When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:28:27 Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Read this sweet poem, one of the things I enjoy when reading Bible.
28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?28:13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.28:14 The depth saith, It is not in me: and the sea saith, It is not with me.28:15 It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.28:16 It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.28:17 The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.28:18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.28:19 The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.28:20 Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?28:21 Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.28:22 Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.28:23 God understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.28:24 For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;28:25 To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure.28:26 When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:28:27 Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job

Bro please i beg you to stop trolling my posts, if you cannot discuss the point i raise but rather copy and paste an out of context post . please and please i beg you DONT BOTHER REPLYING MY POST THAT IS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU Please its becoming annoying..

what you just pasted up there, do not relate to my post in anyway. . please stop it i beg you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Misogynist2014(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnydon22:

Bro please i beg you to stop trolling my posts, if you cannot discuss the point i raise but rather copy and paste an out of context post . please and please i beg you DONT BOTHER REPLYING MY POST THAT IS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU Please its becoming annoying..
How is my post directed at your discussion? I made my intention clear my making my motive know. LOL @copy&paste. As for topic, let me go through it first.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnydon22:

Disjointed rabble.

Evolution is scientific, there is no discontinuity between science and faith in God, understanding and situation in proper context is what wannabes like you seriously lack.

The greatest scientists are men of deep faith, the more you know the more awed you are. I am a scientist. I believe in God. I am awed by the powers of the universe. I am awed by a God so powerful yet so humbly to reveal Himself to man. This is what the Holy Writs are all about, showing mankind the way to God. The Way to Good. The revelation of God to man.

Your sins have blinded you.

You will be punished because your disbelief is the product of a bad mind. If you were good, you would have found Him, He would have revealed Himself to you.

Prove me wrong!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

Disjointed rabble.

Evolution is scientific, there is no discontinuity between science and faith in God, understanding and situation in proper context is what wannabes like you seriously lack.

The greatest scientists are men of deep faith, the more you know the more awed you are. I am a scientist. I believe in God. I am awed by the powers of the universe. I am awed by a God so powerful yet so humbly to reveal Himself to man. This is what the Holy Writs are all about, showing mankind the way to God. The Way to Good. The revelation of God to man.

You will be punished because your disbelief is the product of a bad mind. If you were good, you would have found Him, He would have revealed Himself to you.

Prove me wrong!

..lol..this seems to me just like another bigoted emotional yarn buttered in with the funny hell threat as usual..cheesy

Ooh i have seen this shiiit before... Wouldnt bother cool
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by lepasharon(f): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

Disjointed rabble.

Prove me wrong!

What is your gods name? Which particular god do you worship?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnydon22:

..lol..this seems to me just like another bigoted emotional yarn buttered in with the funny hell threat as usual..cheesy

Ooh i have seen this shiiit before... Wouldnt bother :-8

Who is threatening you with hell? You are just one ignoramus with an over-bloated self image. We are all in hell already!

Humble yourself and learn. YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Is your father and mother atheists? You think you are wiser than them?

You will be punished for your lack of humility, and your unwillingness to learn!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
lepasharon:

What is your gods name? Which particular god do you worship?

Isaiah 54:5b
the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

Who is threatening you with hell? You are just one ignoramus with an over-bloated self image. We are all in hell you mind you!

Humble yourself and learn. YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELT NOTHING!

Is your father and mother atheists? You think you are wiser than them?

You will be punished for your lack of humility, and your unwillingness to learn!

Dude relax undecided

The fact that there are atheists shows that both you believers and your God have done a really bad job convincing us otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
DProDG:

Dude relax undecided

The fact that there are atheists shows that both you believers and your God have done a really bad job convincing us otherwise.

I have no business trying to convince you, God chooses, He is the one who calls. God is everything good and He reveals Himself to the worthy. To the unworthy like you and your likes, you sink deeper into confusion and delusion.

Believe whatever you like, it is all of your business and no one else's!

Humble yourself and learn, you know nothing!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
onetrack:
She's insane.

She's a born again xtian.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

I have no business trying to convince you, God chooses, He is the one who calls. God is everything good and He reveals Himself to the worthy. To the unworthy like you and your likes, you sink deeper into confusion and delusion.

Believe whatever you like, it is all of your business and no one else's!

Humble yourself and learn, you know nothing!

Please tell me what humility has to do with this? According to you "God chooses". He has apparently deemed us unworthy so why are you stressing? Am I expected to overrule your God's choice?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

We can both agree Zeus is the god of order right? I am not only a freak of nature but a freak of sanity.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 54:5b
the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Your god's name is Yahweh the jealous freak. Don't be scared to say it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by onetrack(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
nsiazu:
What has the bible prophesied that haven't come to pass?

Uh.....Jesus has not come back.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by onetrack(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abuamam:

She's a born again xtian.

What's the difference between born again and insane?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by UncleSnr(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnydon22:

By who? when did the word GOD emerge? who determined that only the capital letter should be used for your god?

?
The Jewish deity's son is coming back soon.
#TeamFearSkyDaddyAndSon

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
johnydon22:

like I said in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2239640/why-fear-death . Until you and your atheists friends find proof that Christianity is false, you and your friends will keep on trembling with fear(will Jesus come?what if am wrong?what will I say to him?) soo many question.

If you guys are fully convinced Jesus will not come, non of you guys will coment here,
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
malvisguy212:
like I said in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2239640/why-fear-death . Until you and your atheists friends find proof that Christianity is false, you and your friends will keep on trembling with fear(will Jesus come?what if am wrong?what will I say to him?) soo many question.

If you guys are fully convinced Jesus will not come, non of you guys will coment here,

You do realize you are sick

If any atheist think a sky fairy will come down to earth, will that person still be termed an athesit?

You need to go get ur act together

An atheist fear ur mythology and wishful thinking? cheesy prrrrrrrrrrrrrf joke of the century... We aint you smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
UncleSnr:
The Jewish deity's son is coming back soon.
#TeamFearSkyDaddyAndSon

Lol no be small thing ooo
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by etetodun: 2:43am On Apr 15, 2015
onetrack:
She's insane.
she is not insane;find time to googgle and read with open mind atleast one of these;before u know it u are likely to start thinking and talking like her.Prophetic utterrances by these men/women of God:- (1) a.a.allen,(2) dimutru duduman,(3) glenda jackson,(4) henry gruver,(5) the mormons,(6) george washington,(the first american president). onetrack;have u accessed atleast one of d references? i like to read ur views/opinion on it/them.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by babylolaroy(f): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

?
Afta yu v studied hebrew and Greek..you will know the difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Truly Religious Or Mere Pretenders? / Truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies? / The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.