Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Love Him, And Keep His Word! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Him, And Keep His Word! (389 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesy: God Can Change His Word, Read Isaiah 20:1 / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2016 / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Him, And Keep His Word! by Gombs(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25). 

Being born again, even though you're in this natural world, you're at the same time living in God's Kingdom, which is a spiritual world, you're beyond time and space. That's the realm of the glory of God; it's the realm of the supernatural and the miraculous. The focus of our opening verse is for you to understand that there's a realm that's beyond this world, and there's a way to function effectively in that realm. 

In John 14:21 the Lord Jesus revealed to us the secret of the miraculous; the secret of winning in the realm of the Spirit. He said, "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him". If you want Him to show up in your life, and for His glory to be manifested in and through you, love Him, and do whatever He tells you to do. That's the secret to the manifestation of God's power in your life, and on your behalf! 

When you keep His Word, and do whatever He tells you to do, His glory is manifested. Recall what happened at the wedding in Cana of Galilee. When they needed more wine, Mary admonished the servants saying, "Whatever He tells you to do, do it". The Bible says Jesus told them to fill the water pots with water, and when they did, the water turned into wine. 

Concerning that miracle, the Bible records, "This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him" (John 2:11). It's that simple: you want to see the glory of God manifested in your life? Do whatever He tells you to do! Prove your love by doing His Word, and His glory will be manifested in your job, your business, your finances, physical body, and everything that concerns you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/15 / "Relationship Between Tithe, Mosaic Law And Grace" / Prayer Of Solution To My Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.