Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face (1447 Views)

Twitter User Says Bacteria Is Eating His Sister’s Skin Because Of Tattoo / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by gbolahan1(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
The way some of our youths act nowadays
will make one wonder which way this
generation is heading to, see the kind of
tattoo this guy draw on his face...lol

Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by Briee(f): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
He is heading towards destruction, I've seen similar tattoo but not on his face. He will regret later for doing this .
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by delishpot: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
[url]Hiaaaannnn!!!!![/url] this one pass me o.
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
stupidity at it peak.
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by loomer: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Jail
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by Fairgodwin(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2015
By the time he would have outgrown this youthful exuberance, it would be too late, because the 'damage' or scar is permanent. I wonder what the craze about this tatoo is, anyway.
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by Ewizard(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2015
ain't saying d nigga is stupid..
jus saying he's got bad luck wen it comes to thinking..

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by gbolahan1(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Briee:
He is heading towards destruction, I've seen similar tattoo but not on his face. He will regret later for doing this .
Just my thoughts
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by gbolahan1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
By the time he would have outgrown this youthful exuberance, it would be too late, because the 'damage' or scar is permanent. I wonder what the craze about this tatoo is, anyway.
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by Houseofglam7(f): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
He's only trying to say he'll die by firing squad
undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by gbolahan1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:
undecided
LMAO... grin
Houseofglam7:
undecided
LMAO...
Re: See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face by Sheenor: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Only gangster or aspiring to be on do this....

(1) (Reply)

Naija Brides Hair Do / 숙대마사지 Аbам18닷net 〈 아밤 〉연산마사지과천마사지 / Side Boob Bra Goes On Sale (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.