Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari (89050 Views)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / MUST Read) SHOCKER!!! Anambra Community Kills 70 Cows Owned By Fualni Herds / Photos: Here's A Glimpse At The Famous 'cows' Owned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by teric4love(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hope dis is not among what he his takin to Aso rock.. Anyway is still change..
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
All of una wey dey jealous Buhari, go and die. Whether you like it or not, this "cattle rearer" will be sworn in as your President on May 29.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by omenka(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Owkay, since they wanna turn this into a slugfest, check out photo of a well fed cow owned by Jonathan.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

This is a very poor start!
u sound depressed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Starieangel(f): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lmao!cnt bliv sum ppe here re jealous of cows!wots the big deal?obj had and still has his poultry farm evn while he was the president!so mypple wots ur stress?chaichai.......geez!sum pple rili need to grow up and c bynd deir noses!if jona,for example, is a lover of dogs and he tends to dem wen he can,wud u also say he's wasting tym?abegi!ex story jor!if u re allergic to positive change,go and hide in ur village!quote me and ul start livin in the lagoon!sai buhari,sai ambode!#zooms off#

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by amsoslim(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

1. Lagos price for this kind of cows is N70K * 150 cows =N10,500,000

2. How do I donate one to this farm?

3. At least this one has something doing before re-entering government again..

4. Jonathan should show us how he intends to retire for now. Beyond going to gym, church, church parties, funerals and eating at Otuoke or anywhere he relocates as from May 29 undecided

Typical weekly schedule of the outgoing Nigerian president - IMO -

Monday: 9am - 6pm: Eat Kola, read newspapers & radio, call Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Dokubo etc, eat dinner
Tuesday: repeat same
Wednesday: mid-week gym, mid-week service, mid-week get-together with defeated PDP members, mid-week wines, eat dinner
Thursday: repeat Tuesday...attend functions (courts - marriage or tribunal)
Friday: End of week sessions (funerals, investitures, gyms), entertainment
Saturday: get-together with families and pastors
Sunday: Fellowship and rest

Benefits of Cow:

1. Cow urine and waste are very good for killing bacterias.

2. If a man consumes milk from one cow (Without mixing 2 or more cow milk), he becomes very strong in immune system against diseases.

3. Spending more time with cow with love and affection and utmost care gives one occult powers (Siddhis: refer India)

4. Inhaling Cow breath coming out, cures asthma, eye diseases, tooth problems, skin diseases.

5. The cows milk after delivery of calf if processed becomes semi solid like pudding. This if consumed cures Ulcer.

6. Of course, beef for protein

Sai Buhari...this is wise choice investment grin

cc: lalasticlala...e don happen grin shocked kiss smiley wink
u funi ooo...how many u don give ur aged G-mama & G-papa make dem take sinz u sabi plrnty like dah abi u don kill dem afta showing love n care to cows

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by cochexky: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] please every one should help me remind the president Elect about the high pressure in Nigeria , the early he start praying and taking Nigeria as serious as EBOLA will be the only remedy for his long life in seat . going to the farm when EBOLA is at your Door is like deciding to give up. please sir you have to start up because its just 48 months that always take one life. I will always pray for you to make it. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
He should employ GEJ, the zoologist, to look after his cow. Perfect job
Abi. GEJ could be his chief zoologist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by omenka(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

And this is the same twerp that insists one should be easy and reasonable on Jonathan. Smh.

You guys aint seen nothing yet. I'm just withholding my ammo until may 29th.

You guys would regret registering on this forum. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by arsetalkshere: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
Owkay, since they wanna turn this into a slugfest, check out photo of a well fed cow owned by Jonathan.
perfect. I love this answer but I fear for you, the hypocrite moderators may ban you.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by amsoslim(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
chimkaire:
grin What? grin
u c wah we njoying ova here in nigeria bah...doz unriped folks ova there dunno wah dey r missing. gringringringrin
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by philips70(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[size=16pt]Buhari might turn out to be Nigeria's greatest president!

Jesus was born in a manger among animals and kind David was also a shepherd.[/size]

There's a hand of God in Buhari's victory. Everything was thrown at this man for 12 good years not to get to that place. I have never admired anyone the way I admire his courage and integrity. His specie is gradually going extinct in Nigeria and I believe he will be studied in the future.

But for those who make fun, it's good for the soul as long as it's not out of deep rooted hatred and frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by ideylaff: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

Its not about the number of hours put in at the desk, its about the quality of work put in.

You think Obama sits in the Oval office 24/7 to keep the United States Ticking. LOL

Buhari is a quality leader, you just watch how he performs and pray for him and the people around him

For all you know these picture might not be recent pictures of him on his farm..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
tit:
hunger wan finish this cows.
this is what will happen to Nigeria.
do you remember the story of yusuf the dreamer?
how he see three hungry cows in his dream?
God has just shown Nigeria vision.
Buhari is going to turn Nigeria into hungry cow.
The only thing is that the cow is not up to 36!
like somebody say, they are about 20.
I suspect that all APC state will be turned to hungry cow!
(Allah, please let it not be that the other states died of hunger!)

Tit ooooooooooooooooh grin

Shameless fools undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by scalez: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He looks like his cows - anorexic and malnourished.

I suspect some serious bestial phocking.

Quote me and die of cancer.

what a state of mind you have!
I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Amen
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by codedslayer: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
He already said it Nigerians must suffer for at least 5 years but that promise is only for him and his sheeple.
Another perjury ontop of the certificate he claim 150 cows every four years but we can see that these malnourished things are not even close to 50 Nigerians have been bamboozled!
[/s]

Albino, cry me a river.

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by ideylaff: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
cochexky:
[color=#006600][/color] please every one should help me remind the president Elect about the high pressure in Nigeria , the early he start praying and taking Nigeria as serious as EBOLA will be the only remedy for his long life in seat . going to the farm when EBOLA is at your Door is like deciding to give up. please sir you have to start up because its just 48 months that always take one life. I will always pray for you to make it. angry lipsrsealed

Calm down. LOL

Good and effective leaders are not at their wroking desk 24/7.....LOL

Nigeria is on the up, just pray watch and do your own bit

Its not about the number of hours put in at the desk, its about the quality of work put in.

You think Obama sits in the Oval office 24/7 to keep the United States Ticking. LOL

Buhari is a quality leader, you just watch how he performs and pray for him and the people around him

For all you know these picture might not be recent pictures of him on his farm..
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by codedslayer: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
If these sick looking beast are presidential cows, I like to see what almajiri cows looks like!

8 years of hot tears, HBP is sure for you. Continue crying and ranting, i love to see you cry and sulk. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by watchindelta(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
PDP men buhari never enter who nah don dey ready to dey lashed with mouth tongue hAba if d man don sit down unko
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by omenka(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
booqee:
u sound depressed
Chill. He's not seen anyfin yet. I'm waiting until the swearing in. I'd make some folks deactivate their accounts on this forum. I was of the opinion we held our fire after the victories in the election but since these anancephalous fellows make it very difficult for one to be magnanimous in victory, we'd give it to them just the way they like it....

Counting down... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by synergycom19: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good so his cows are in one pkace,why are his fellow Fulanis walking about with there cows destroying people's crops and murdering the farmers,raping and killing the women?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Albino, cry me a river.
Hands him a handkerchief
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by stevenosa(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

[size=24pt]Bad belle de worry you... Leave him alone[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by omenka(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Albino, cry me a river.
So she/he is an albino. cheesycheesy

#No offence to genuine albinos. smiley
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by peteruuu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He looks like his cows - anorexic and malnourished.

I suspect some serious bestial phocking.

Quote me and die of cancer.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin LWKMD ROTFL
I WILL NOT DIE OF CANCER BRO cheesy because i didn't quote you wrongly ooo cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by vicogu76(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry tongue
PointB:
Na wa o,

nigerians 'll get what they wish 4 make una just wait.GOD 'll punish any of you who vote and complain
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by hman4real(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cow or no cow, he is now our new president. And if u want to venture into agricultural cow rearing farm for legitimate source of income, he will guide u.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by stagger: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please, now that he is president, he should tell his fellow Fulani to adopt his own pastoral method of cattle rearing and stop their nomadic movement where their cows go about eating people's crops.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by pomsky: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

1. Lagos price for this kind of cows is N70K * 150 cows =N10,500,000

2. How do I donate one to this farm?

3. At least this one has something doing before re-entering government again..

4. Jonathan should show us how he intends to retire for now. Beyond going to gym, church, church parties, funerals and eating at Otuoke or anywhere he relocates as from May 29 undecided

Typical weekly schedule of the outgoing Nigerian president - IMO -

Monday: 9am - 6pm: Eat Kola, read newspapers & radio, call Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Dokubo etc, eat dinner
Tuesday: repeat same
Wednesday: mid-week gym, mid-week service, mid-week get-together with defeated PDP members, mid-week wines, eat dinner
Thursday: repeat Tuesday...attend functions (courts - marriage or tribunal)
Friday: End of week sessions (funerals, investitures, gyms), entertainment
Saturday: get-together with families and pastors
Sunday: Fellowship and rest

Benefits of Cow:

1. Cow urine[b] and waste[/b] are very good for killing bacterias.

2. If a man consumes milk from one cow (Without mixing 2 or more cow milk), he becomes very strong in immune system against diseases.

3. Spending more time with cow with love and affection and utmost care gives one occult powers (Siddhis: refer India)

4. Inhaling Cow breath coming out, cures asthma, eye diseases, tooth problems, skin diseases.

5. The cows milk after delivery of calf if processed becomes semi solid like pudding. This if consumed cures Ulcer.

6. Of course, beef for protein

Sai Buhari...this is wise choice investment grin

cc: lalasticlala...e don happen grin shocked kiss smiley wink

[size=15pt]........cow waste= breeding ground for tetanus![/size]
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by tit(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
to all apc pians:

may buhari feed you the way he is feeding his 150 cows
aaaaaaamiiiiiin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by codedslayer: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
So she/he is an albino. cheesycheesy

#No offence to genuine albinos. smiley

Ahahahaha. Malnourished albino cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by omenka(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
jossi994:

Shameless fools undecided
Ignore that one. We all know his Achilles hills. Dude poor as fvck, going round begging for favours and "protection", and when neither was forth coming, decided to switch lanes cos he was promised a position of "aide to a minister". Right now, his only chance lies with FFK, albeit in kirikiri Maximum. gringrin

I got all the evidence but Nairaland rules wouldn't allow me post some things. grin

Just ask him about "protection" and "skype" and see him retract into his cocoon like a snail tapped by a needle. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.