Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja (38008 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) / Attack On Innocent Citizens By Fulani Herdsmen ( Graphic.pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Dayoara: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
US govt is worst than devil..they would wish an African well.. God punish them..they are not welcomed.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Pita99(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
ajebuter:

Of course! The new government is our messiah in shinning armour and there will be absolutely no problems under our new savior!

Dream on!
Dream on? Hope u understand what I wrote and ur not being Sarcastic
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by abbey621(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why are Nigerians so negative minded? I don't see anything wrong in the article, they nailed it right on point! Any government would have a hard time tackling the challenges facing Nigeria. What did you expect them to say? That it would be easy to combat all the problems? That Buhari would magically wave a wand and all our problems would disappear? Come on guys get real!
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by keshconnections: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by jossyj: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Misogynist2014:
This country should mind its own business, what is the correlation that exists btw Nigeria and US? They think they can just meddle into issues which is not their business.

Honestly you just spoke my mind.
I hate u s with passion only that africans can't unite and be great on their own.
Tell me any where they have been that know peace,is it iraq, afganistan, libya, syria and their likes . Do they go where there is no oil?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Pita99(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

CLUELESS INDEED!
ARE U NOT CLUELESS ABOUT WAT AWAIT THE NEW GOVERNMENT & NIGERIA?
PEOPLE THAT NOT CLUELESS ONLY PRAYS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE ALONG KNOWS WAT TOMORROW HOLDS
I pray that 2moro and future to be right, thats why I said 'Hopefully' because I have Faith.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Stupidddd myopic country that can even predict the fact their own fall is close.
Mumu USA be there predicting our own misfortune and don't consider your own. A big shame as 2015 was peacefully a past.

Predicting rubbish since 1666

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
mmsen:

Anyone who has read more than two pages of any 20th century history book should be wary of Uncle Sam.
I totally agree with you.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by jossyj: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mutuwa:
Stupid mypoic country that can even predict the fact their own fall is close.
Mumu USA be there predicting our own misfortune and dont consider your own.

very close to the truth
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
to hell with america...first they want us to split...now they want to advise us....TO HELL WITH AMERICA...!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by aorta(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin chai american government no go kill person with laughter,what do they really want from nigeria??

Your hatred for buhari is not as useless as your lack of common sense.....

I trust you,i know you will be talking nonsense as usual,What forced GEJ out from office is his cluelessness,bad governance and the bad advisers around him!!!very soon you will blame american government for the reason why you have not eaten since morning.grin

Only a fool will give an excuse for failure -nelson mandela...
mehn!!!!!!barcanista comment wit logic n fact during his days in APC but now................fill in d gap?
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by kurt09(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can these people leave us alone for once?
Though I'm not a Buhari loyalist, But Uncle Sam should let us be, Let's see what Buhari has to offer. I'm gradually becoming wary of Uncle Sam(U.S)
And Uncle Tom is not helping matter.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
kurt09:
And Uncle Tom is not helping matter.
Who's Uncle Tom?
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by JayJustus(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
america my yansh...they've been in Iraq for so many years now what?? they wanna form a base in Nigeria for so long but can't...they predicted we'd divide by 2015...we're already in April... issorait...whom God has blessed no obamadick can curse
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
This American people self,there wahala too much,dey should leave us alone,Na by force dem dey marry?
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
abbey621:
Why are Nigerians so negative minded? I don't see anything wrong in the article, they nailed it right on point! Any government would have a hard time tackling the challenges facing Nigeria. What did you expect them to say? That it would be easy to combat all the problems? That Buhari would magically wave a wand and all our problems would disappear? Come on guys get real!
Erm.. That seemed like the message passed to the supporters during the campaign. My favourite is the one of GMB personally leading troops to Sambisa et al

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
jaybee3:

How did they force GEJ out?

Did they export Aliens that voted GEJ out?

Why do people always blame other people for their own woes?

It always pays to reflect on own performance before laying blames on others!
It's unfortunate how we forget so easily. Before GEJ contested the 2011 presidential election, Buhari and his co-travellers in the north promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ if he contested and won, just because they wanted power to return to the north. And they have succeeded. To the northener 'Change' means 'power back to the north '. Can you imagine if a section of the country also stand up and make the country ungovernable for GMB?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by papaejima1: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Am sorry for the simpletons who cannot see the danger loaded in John Kerry's statement.

They want to form a regional force to halt boko Haram WITHIN and outside Nigeria.

Rather than start shouting now so that GMB will not even entertain any such thoughts about allowing any foreign troops deployments within our borders, you guys are busy talking about how you trust him to do the right thing.

The US simply wants a way to setup its AFRICOM within Nigeria, and then the breakup starts.
The foreign troops are never answerable to the govt of the nations within which they are deployed but listen to outside forces.

Just take a look at the state of the nations in africa with foreign troops deployed in their territories.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by jossyj: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think these Americans are soon going to regrate
all the innocent blood they've shaded in so many countries
and they forget that the same way they are creating many enemies for themselves
Something tells me that America will fall soon because they have powered their enemies unknowingly. e g Iran.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Misogynist2014(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
jossyj:

Honestly you just spoke my mind.
I hate u s with passion only that africans can't unite and be great on their own.
Tell me any where they have been that know peace,is it iraq, afganistan, libya, syria and their likes . Do they go where there is no oil?
They must be biting their fingers now that Jonathan against all odds chose the peaceful, instead of the violent path they expected.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Dolemite(f): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
US, they'll create your problem and sell you the solution, for the price of OIL.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by kurt09(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who's Uncle Tom?
The power mongers.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by JUBILEE2000: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
The US should have learnt by now that the destiny of Nigeria is in God's hands. Our God dissappoints the devices of the crafty so that their hands do not perform their enterprise

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by freshdude99(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin chai american government no go kill person with laughter,what do they really want from nigeria??

Your hatred for buhari is not as useless as your lack of common sense.....

I trust you,i know you will be talking nonsense as usual,What forced GEJ out from office is his cluelessness,bad governance and the bad advisers around him!!!very soon you will blame american government for the reason why you have not eaten since morning.grin

Only a fool will give an excuse for failure -nelson mandela...
U sure say ur head korrect? Abi u don dey drink plenty craze dis days...
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
kurt09:
The power mongers.
Oh.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by hulega(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
MEILYN:
You are calling a General a puppet? The way you people see Buhari amuses me most times. Don't hope it, Buhari can never be a puppet. A low ranked military man behaves as if he is the oga at the top, talk more of an Ex General.
Read south american history,generals are the most likely to become puppets
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by james809: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
US son start even before hand over
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Guyman02: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
AFRICOM still in the works for Nigeria. The base in Niger Republic is not good enough.
The US pays suicide bomber groomers whom they train to appear as Islamic Scholars in the middle east to create chaos, I hope they wont remember us.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Guyman02: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
millionaireman:

Nigerians must say No to any US Military Base near Nigeria.

There is one in Niger already, the want close to the Niger Delta
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by dayodare49o: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/u-s-predicts-challenge-in-protecting-nigerian-citizens/
Tell you jare Mr alabi hello Nigeria really needs help from west in this trying time. I think Nigerians will appreciate it.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by wordsmith247(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kerry should simply mind his business!
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by cochexky: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
I Smell Evil, I smell Homosexual and Lesbianism every where in Nigeria , I see OBAMA with our OIL, I see AMERICANS causing more terrorism in Nigeria But above all I said what ever that will bring their plans into existence HOLY GHOST.....;; FIRE.

BRETHREN IF YOU WANT ANY US SELFISH INTEREST INCLUDING ANY PERSON WAY WAN USE OUR HEAD TO FALL INTO THE BOTOMLESS PIT . ABEG HIT THE SHARE BUTTON STRONG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.